Running an experiment on reddit. Let's see how this goes. I pose the same question to you guys. How many of Natsu's new secret art can Laxus and Erza take?





DF Secret Arts? NoneRunning an experiment on reddit. Let's see how this goes. I pose the same question to you guys. How many of Natsu's new secret art can Laxus and Erza take?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I doubt people will say they can tank one....then again it's the internet so idkRunning an experiment on reddit. Let's see how this goes. I pose the same question to you guys. How many of Natsu's new secret art can Laxus and Erza take?

The results isn't obvious to wankers lol, that's the point of posting it I suppose. Extreme fans would just make up excuses to justify why they would tank.
I think the other God seeds dying make the Aldo seed, as well as the big boi weaker as well. I'm pretty sure Aldo would've tanked it if he wasn't weakened. I consider full power DF Natsu to be around 30% full Aldo level.None, the blast pierced clean through big Aldaron as well as small Aldaron, with energy to spare, Natsu could have arguably just killed big Aldaron by aiming at his face(though maybe the brain seed dying made big Aldaron less durable.)
They definitely made big Aldo weaker, no way Gajeel would've managed so well otherwise. What I was saying was that maybe God Seed Aldaron getting killed by Natsu first made big Aldo even weaker than he was against Gajeel, hence Natsu blasting a hole clean through him.@Axiomus
I don't have a reddit account, but maybe I'll create one just to troll lmao.
The answer is pretty obvious lol. DF Natsu >>>> regular Natsu > Laxus > Erza. They get vap'd like how Goku vap'd kid Buu without even leaving a single cell (which is what Natsu did to Aldo seed).
The results isn't obvious to wankers lol, that's the point of posting it I suppose. Extreme fans would just make up excuses to justify why they would tank.
I think the other God seeds dying make the Aldo seed, as well as the big boi weaker as well. I'm pretty sure Aldo would've tanked it if he wasn't weakened. I consider full power DF Natsu to be around 30% full Aldo level.
Full power Natsu is still not full power DG level yet, probably can give them low diff. If he was their level, then the spinoff becomes kinda invalid lol. But he's slowly getting there. I think one of the final battles would be Ignia vs Natsu, where Natsu will be strong enough to give him a high diff without help.
Yea, I can agree with that.They definitely made big Aldo weaker, no way Gajeel would've managed so well otherwise. What I was saying was that maybe God Seed Aldaron getting killed by Natsu first made big Aldo even weaker than he was against Gajeel, hence Natsu blasting a hole clean through him.
Aldo seed get nerfed instantly when one of the God seeds went down. So, when a seed dies, the nerf in instant.That's an interesting point. At what point would the body have lost power from the brain seed? When Natsu initially punched him, or when he burned up later on?
It looks like the initial blast pierced the seed, and continued upwards through the body on page 1. Then the seed completely burned on page 2. Then the body blew up on page 3.Aldo seed get nerfed instantly when one of the God seeds went down. So, when a seed dies, the nerf in instant.
The body got destroyed AFTER Aldo seed was completely vap'd. While in the beginning, it looked like the blast was only doing surface level damage, not blowing a hole through the dragon. The hole through Aldo happened only after the seed got completely vap'd. These three pages demonstrate it IMO.
![]()
![]()
![]()
It looks like the initial blast pierced the seed, and continued upwards through the body on page 1. Then the seed completely burned on page 2. Then the body blew up on page 3.
I guess what I'm asking is did Aldoron already lose power on page 1?
We can see that the blast had already blown a hole through the dragon body on page 1 though. Natsu and the God Seed were fighting inside the dragon body, and Natsu is punching up with the secret art. The pillar of fire we see coming from Aldoron's back is the attack bursting through from the inside. That's why I asked if you thought Aldoron lost all his power when Natsu first punched him, or after the seed was completely destroyed.Aldo dragon completely lost power by page 3 IMO. Until the end of page 2, Aldo seed was "alive" (he was dying and he completely died by the end of page 2)
The blast was as big in page 1 as in page 3, but Aldo dragon still didn't go down. The blast blew a hole through him only after Aldo seed completely died. This is my interpretation.
Ohh I see. I forgot lmao, I thought they were fighting on the surface.We can see that the blast had already blown a hole through the dragon body on page 1 though. Natsu and the God Seed were fighting inside the dragon body, and Natsu is punching up with the secret art. The pillar of fire we see coming from Aldoron's back is the attack bursting through from the inside. That's why I asked if you thought Aldoron lost all his power when Natsu first punched him, or after the seed was completely destroyed.
Yeah, I think that's a fair assumption.Ohh I see. I forgot lmao, I thought they were fighting on the surface.
Maybe it did. I consider the main body's power level as a steep curve, which culminated to zero when Aldo seed was completely destroyed. Logically that should make sense right? As the seed weakens, the power of main body connected to seed weakens as well. When seed completely dies, all contribution from the seed disappears as well