Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Miura , for his own sake, weekly pace is too much for him and his content is way too graphic, it doesnt fit our target demographics, he needs to move to OMO monthly, it will benefits him most. :arf
I reject this statement! I've played enough Idolmasters to fuel me for maybe one or two back to back release, but if you want to vote me as post popular tonight instead then we can worry less about me meeting schedule. Us geniuses realise that true art takes time. I would like it if you could change your vote as I'd very much like to be alive when they construct the real-life Zodd statue (yes that crowdfunded mecha thing is happening!)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will be hard making a case against Brandish even if he‘s mafia with that charm level.

To quote Araki, yare yare daze
Use quote marks if you want to quote me!

That said Sam how bad would it be to send you out D1? Not like we‘ll be getting more Berserk chapters by keeping you.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
as germans a non salty time is not possible for us....thank god im japanese now

imo a role is always better than none, be happy
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Let's add the last one to the list to get the Big Three: Vote kill Inoue :hmph .

Won't be very active for the rest of this phase.
nth new that the french hate on the germans

da fuq mazino is here.
yeah i decided to come back since I missed this place. glad to see you.
Nice to see you didnt change your approach to the game
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Use quote marks if you want to quote me!

That said Sam how bad would it be to send you out D1? Not like we‘ll be getting more Berserk chapters by keeping you.
Gomenasai, won't forget next time :teehee

You're telling me you don't want to see what happens next after how the last chapter ended?! I'm hurt Araki-san :emocat I'm motherfucking Kentaro Miura, here to guide town through suffering to a glorious victory, as it is already set in causality! I won't be around when the night phase ends but trust me, this game will be the end of my conviction arc: I will finally make you say I've redeemed myself!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wait wait
Oh a traitor, you re openly asking for being recruited ? or you want us to end your misery today ? :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that makes you a good candidate for lynch.
I'm discouraging them from trying, I did the math and I figured sleeper or no I should play with town.
I do not wish to die because i was born into this world.

Before you throw stones at me, consider that this game may not have many non-actives (nobody has claimed one yet + mechanic which makes me believe this is true), so claiming vanilla may not be the smartest thing for mafia to do now. Which is good because Active claims are easier to debunk.

If I'm the mafia man then I have balls of steel! Until more people claim vanilla or we have a night with death, I'm just as suspect as anybody else.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait wait


I'm discouraging them from trying, I did the math and I figured sleeper or no I should play with town.
I do not wish to die because i was born into this world.

Before you throw stones at me, consider that this game may not have many non-actives (nobody has claimed one yet + mechanic which makes me believe this is true), so claiming vanilla may not be the smartest thing for mafia to do now. Which is good because Active claims are easier to debunk.

If I'm the mafia man then I have balls of steel! Until more people claim vanilla or we have a night with death, I'm just as suspect as anybody else.
Night with no death*
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,902
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I did hint earlier today, excuse you~

Now I’ve got to go back to the real life work, but I shall be back in two to three hours
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I did hint earlier today, excuse you~

Now I’ve got to go back to the real life work, but I shall be back in two to three hours
Ah yes, now that I search I have found it. I have poor eyesight so it's easy to miss these things; maybe I should give the idolmasters up after all...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I just want to add a reminder that I accept payment for my services in hot potatoes only.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

🤯 Rank 5 - Someone Dropped a Surprise into your Printing Press 🤯
Needless to say, this isn't looking pretty. It's damp, it reeks and honestly, on a bad day, it could classify as a bio-hazard. Nothing - and I mean nothing - is holy in love and war.

Effect: If the Hot Potato is in the game, it is automatically passed to this player the following night phase.
Immunity: None. Fifth? Are you kidding me? Pick up an origami class and learn to fold yourself a house out of your manga, loser
Does this mean that as long as they are more than 5 players in the game the hot potatoe will be automatically passed?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wait wait


I'm discouraging them from trying, I did the math and I figured sleeper or no I should play with town.
I do not wish to die because i was born into this world.

Before you throw stones at me, consider that this game may not have many non-actives (nobody has claimed one yet + mechanic which makes me believe this is true), so claiming vanilla may not be the smartest thing for mafia to do now. Which is good because Active claims are easier to debunk.

If I'm the mafia man then I have balls of steel! Until more people claim vanilla or we have a night with death, I'm just as suspect as anybody else.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Night with no death*
Oh, i was only refering to you mentioning you might be "traitor", hence my answer, seems you obviously meant "sleeper", unless its a slip. :arf
Well as for the game, we had in last game (which was smaller) 3 townies claims. Claiming townies is not suicidal per se, mafia are usually going for strong roles claims/hints for killing, but risky if you end up sleeper.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I will now take my leave and I almost certainly won't be back in time for the end of the phase due to how my meds smack me around.

I really don't want to die so while it is tempting to throw a survival vote on Togashi or Inoue for being inferior mangaka to me, I think I'll trust my gut on this one and Votekill Akiko (Brandish). Certainly playing it cute but something is off for me.

Here's to more Berserk chapters if I survive! (Yes I'll give you more Morda if I live!). Pinging hosts so they catch my vote @desin24 @Evil3ye @Copy Panda (btw Copan, Idolmasters toy in the Happy Meal when?)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, i was only refering to you mentioning you might be "traitor", hence my answer, seems you obviously meant "sleeper", unless its a slip. :arf
Well as for the game, we had in last game (which was smaller) 3 townies claims. Claiming townies is not suicidal per se, mafia are usually going for strong roles claims/hints for killing, but risky if you end up sleeper.
Ooh one of those freudian slips?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Day ends in like 5 hours, interesting how fast the time passed.

I will !votekill Ustegius on the aforementioned gut feelings in case I miss end phase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top