Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 155 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
There is no relevance to bring Dolores, Diane's friend, back, as she despised the Giants' lifestyle and her own nature and died, as far as plot goes, because of that.
Isn't that exactly why she should return? The giant clan was barely explored at all in NNT, but the two big issues that were established were that Chaos was disappointed in their violent ways and that this behavior is actually slowly causing their numbers to dwindle. Dolores was a giant who managed to leave that lifestyle behind her more so than any other giant we know of. If the clan is to save itself from extinction and maybe in some way become what their creator wanted them to be, it will be because of individuals like her. This doesn't mean that Dolores has to come back or that no one else can play the same role, but she is very relevant to one of the issues raised during the ending of NNT which will probably get explored along with all the other Chaos stuff.

It would make sense exactly because of that, especially if King and Diane didn't get to teach her yet about the fact that the GC can also be terrible. If all of Dolores' current experience with Goddesses is restricted to Elizabeth, she may be convinced they're all good.
We saw Gowther sharing the story of the Sins with both Tristan and Lancelot, so I doubt King and Diane's kid could have met the Sins without learning about the past as well. Elaine mentioned that King and Diane's kid is cute so the gang is still in contact with each other to some extent. If anything King and Diane's kid should be wary of the goddesses given that King and Diane witnessed Ludociel slaughter a bunch of demon civilians when they were training with Gloxinia and Drole. Her literally worshiping a family friend is also all kinds of weird.

Besides, I don't remember Dolores being very popular. Not enough to warrant a return ayway.
I doubt Nakaba looks at the returning characters from the angle of who's the most popular or relevant. I mean, the very first character to make a return was Katz, who was so irrelevant and uninteresting that most people probably didn't even remember who he was.

WHat do u guys prefer ?..
Kiane having 2 kids with each inheriting more of one parent's traits each OR
them having a kid who uses both traits equally?
I've always thought that a combination of the two would be the way to go. The giants control and have a special relationship with earth while the fairies are almost like some sort of humanoid plants. If you were to fuse the two together you would basically get the ultimate nature manipulator. Not only would they be able to shape the earth into whatever they wanted, but they could also then bring plant life into it. They could take a lifeless desert and turn it into a vibrant ecosystem, except for the animals. Interestingly, the Horseman with the pale horse (Death) was said to "kill with the wild beasts of the earth". If Percival ever obtains some kind of ability to control animals he could totally team up with King and Diane's kid. They could visit the site of a battle to repair the terrain, restore the plants and then call all the animals back.

I'm going to be royally pissed if I'm getting hyped for this character and he isn't related to King at all...
I think people should really temper their expectations. We're 7 chapters in to a series that could very well be hundreds of chapters long. We're definitely going to see the Sins and their kids, but there's no guarantee it's going to happen this early.

The way is look at all of this is that Nakaba wants to keep some distance between this series and NNT, especially since he stated that you don't need to be familiar with NNT to be able to follow this. The previous story will have an impact on this series especially when the unsolved mysteries become relevant, but I don't think that will happen until this series has formed its own identity and become more than just "the sequel to NNT". I think this is why Katz was the first character to return and why Arthur, Merlin and Nanashi were absent from the knights' meeting. Nakaba doesn't want to bring back the big names just yet, so we're only getting a slow drip of familiar faces for now. Dolores is basically a minor step up in relevancy from Katz, so I think her being the 2nd returning character makes sense. We're making steady progress.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I created a new poll! :allthe

Would have liked to talk more about the possibility of Nasiens being a KoA or not but people prefer to talk about Dolores and Nasiens's potential parents...

As expected :heh.
well i think Nascien can be a KoA...he's tough as far as we've seen..got some good personality so far and potential for development, he seems to be around the age of 14-15 as prophecised...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
For me, Tristan's design is the best so far among the new Gen. A 15/16 y.o Tris is supposed to look something like this:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Very likely I'd say. This prophecy about the "apocalypse" could be his last one.
To be clear, I do think he will look better once he appears in MNY. But his design in NNT was so low effort. He didn't even have a different outfit or anything, just Mel's bartender outfit. Lancelot's design was definitely better IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I voted for unrelated option but I also think that Nasiens being King and Diane's son with Dolores being a new character is very likely (Matrona's daughter in both case for her).

Last edited:

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
If I have to pick an option, Nasiens has every facial and body features of King and Diane on one, indeed he's the first character of 4KOTA that made me suspect he's a candidate, although it doesnt make sense he would be bullying fairies if he's their son. So, I have mixed feelings about this idea.

But one thing sure is that nun is not their kid, she doesnt look like neither of them at all, except her being a giant. Nasiens has many more similarities. Even other random characters like Elba has more similarities to Diane than this nun.

The Knight of War

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Nasiens = one of the horsemen (famine) = King and Diane's son
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dolores = Matrona and Zarpa's daughter = Nasiens childhood friend

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think people should really temper their expectations. We're 7 chapters in to a series that could very well be hundreds of chapters long. We're definitely going to see the Sins and their kids, but there's no guarantee it's going to happen this early.
I mean, by this point in NNT, we'd already met Diane and got our first glimpse of Ban. Kongou Banchou had introduced a couple of the major main stays in the series before it hit chapter 10.

This seems to be Nakaba's style. Introduce most of the crew early on and then build from there. I'd be surprised if we didn't see the remaining 3 before chapter 50.

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nasiens = one of the horsemen (famine) = King and Diane's son
Why Famine, Nasciens could very well be war?
I don't want to bring up the hair argument, but really..the hair in the prophecy pictures and the colours, it just fits. Lance looks more famine. But besides that Nasciens presence makes the animals and nature go rabid and aggressive, surely that fits the Knight/ Horseman of War?

Still early days though i suppose

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
New tweet from the official account of 4KOTA:
The 9th chapter of "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" has been completed!!
The trees appear to be announcing a disturbance...!!

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
New tweet from the official account of 4KOTA:
The 9th chapter of "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" has been completed!!
The appearance of trees with a feeling of turbulence ... !!

Oh my, Maybe percival has awakened his powers for his title of "Death"which is causing those trees to wither!

TylerHawke

Reaction score
Country
United States
WHat do u guys prefer ?..
Kiane having 2 kids with each inheriting more of one parent's traits each OR
them having a kid who uses both traits equally?
Even before Taizai ended I always imagined King & Diane having 2 children. I imagine the son to a giant with some fairy attributes and the daughter to be a fairy with some giant attributes.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why Famine, Nasciens could very well be war?
I don't want to bring up the hair argument, but really..the hair in the prophecy pictures and the colours, it just fits. Lance looks more famine. But besides that Nasciens presence makes the animals and nature go rabid and aggressive, surely that fits the Knight/ Horseman of War?

Still early days though i suppose
I will be suprised if War isn't Lancelot. Nakaba can be a trash writer at times but these clues are set up pretty clearly. Nakaba specifically goes out of his way to have Lancelot create his own lance in the oneshot, and War is the only one in the 4KoA to have a lance...

KagamiKuroko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone know how the series is being recieved in japan?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m really going to dislike Nasiens if instead of a fairy/giant hybrid I get a fairy with a giant mother. The opposite goes for Dolores.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh my, Maybe percival has awakened his powers for his title of "Death"which is causing those trees to wither!
I think a powerhouse probably appears in the chapter but you could be right. I don't think Percival's ability is supposed to work like this though.