Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wut? In what sense?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And why the vote on Bia, Shad?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I ask for the hints 'cause it's the most beneficial thing for the town, but that's later on when we get stuff to check back on.
Currently, I think many people adapted to it tho - as in they anticipate this is gonna be a thing and get rdy from the very beginning to provide something as a scum (which could be Gry's case), so the ones that often deflect become more annoying to check on (like Van). It's still good to push people early on 'cause some lies could stand out as not rly fitting what seems to be a "theme" - doesn't happen of but still, there's precedent. Currently, Marm stood out as the single passive, for example, tho the way she provided her hints looked fine to me (as in gave one when requested to, but then later out of her free will added a second part - felt careless and more genuine to me). I think Demon ('cause he had played a lot alrdy) and Erin's hints are the "rather safe" ones to make, and also the "active" ones, in a small game, where mafia by numbers would be somewhat able to tell if they'd be at risk of being killed by something else or not (based on their numbers) are also easy claims, Holtie being the active one that needed "some push" to do so. Pandu is also a late more elaborated one but that could mean anything to me rly. Finally, imo Sam and Juvs could be the ones trying to carefully scope what to say, since Sam needed another push and Juvs hint is kinda broad. People also alrdy mentioned Shad is gone, it seems... So those are the minor thoughts I had so far, and am still deciding what I'll go with being the route for me to vote in this phase.
Dunno if it's good that I'm sad i wasn't included in this after you reviewed almost everyone


Anyways I'm home, the group i study with was full to the point where the teacher had to stand up (it's actually a tutor section) considering she my neighbor, i told her to reschedule it another time
I had two hours of math before, I'm exhausted and i got a free ticket to go (tho what exhausted me more is the two hours of german)



Anyways now I'm here for MG
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dunno if it's good that I'm sad i wasn't included in this after you reviewed almost everyone


Anyways I'm home, the group i study with was full to the point where the teacher had to stand up (it's actually a tutor section) considering she my neighbor, i told her to reschedule it another time
I had two hours of math before, I'm exhausted and i got a free ticket to go (tho what exhausted me more is the two hours of german)



Anyways now I'm here for MG
I was gonna mention you cause you weren't your hippy townie self but I saw you mentioned being busy.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wut? In what sense?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And why the vote on Bia, Shad?
Our mafia team is found out, obviously. What else did you think I'd be talking about? '3'

Now, as for more serious business. On the matter of hints, my more useful version would be that the role fits my avy characters in a couple of ways (from what I've read about them). Trust me that you'll see it when you see it.

The first thing I found it a bit funny would be des pointing out that the "had it before" hints don't mean much, while his only hint was "active", which also means little. Especially if you're not new to turning that hint around because baiting.

The second would be Juvs saying:

I did hint a bit. But I'll add that i'm not a big fan of my role (I've had worse though).
When the previous hint was that the role is not Witch? That'd be like me "hinting" I'm not Barkeeper :lambirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Barely 2 hours to go huh. How updated are the votes?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Barely 2 hours to go huh. How updated are the votes?
It's missing these:

That said, Votekill Vandred me and rival finally meet in yet another game? he gets my vote 1st day!
Votekill Asako (random)
In that case:

Votekill Digitaldude!
I don't care much about Day 1, last game I died for participating in it >.<
on that note:

VoteKIll pompom
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
When the previous hint was that the role is not Witch? That'd be like me "hinting" I'm not Barkeeper :lambirb
I wasn't aware it was removed, I just checked. I hasn't played or followed the last games. And when I said it, it wasn't meant to be a hint but it was added to the hint list. Nevertheless, I willingly added info anyway.

#barkeepercomeback2021
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait witch was removed ?
Naniiii
Gues please when there a known role removed could you announce it in the normal thread (i rarely check the new role one considering it basically james secret spam thread)


Btw what's the problem with hinting active and never had it before ?
We always did this, plus it's more for later
We can't hint sth clear D1, that's only make it easier to minpoint N1 kill for mafias
Better blend in for D1 when we don't have any info =3=
Plus D1 is random anyways so giving a lot of info is more a chackle for townie than beneficial, at least how i see it
Roles need to be used
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then again some games I'm like
Well i want to reveal D1 :XD
Mood man
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
For people that barely played, saying "I never had it" just leaves a shit ton of roles as possible escape goats there, the same for people that played a bunch saying "had it before".
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
For people that barely played, saying "I never had it" just leaves a shit ton of roles as possible escape goats there, the same for people that played a bunch saying "had it before".
Me and erin said we never had our role, we played a lot.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
better than leaving it at just... I'm active
Like i did =3=


:derp
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
For people that barely played, saying "I never had it" just leaves a shit ton of roles as possible escape goats there, the same for people that played a bunch saying "had it before".
-_-; My role is active...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It didn't address the comment but that was fruitful '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me and erin said we never had our role, we played a lot.
I just realized I thought you questioned Marm and not Erin on page 1. Changes my statement on Marm giving a "second hint" on her own will.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wut? In what sense?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And why the vote on Bia, Shad?
This is a pseudo random vote basically. No clear scum D1, I went for pompom as usual because 0 votes and revenge for last game (trying to see if I like the taste).

~
My brain is fried since friday because of work, I haven't even yet fully understood the mechanic.

But looking at the theme + first read of mechanic + new roles tested + host.
I expect this game to be bunkers with spell casting.

1:20 min left, be back after making coffeeeeeeeeee.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That was meant to Shad, you butted in '-'
I believe my reply works anyway '3'


I wasn't aware it was removed, I just checked. I hasn't played or followed the last games. And when I said it, it wasn't meant to be a hint but it was added to the hint list. Nevertheless, I willingly added info anyway.

#barkeepercomeback2021
I figured as much, just wanted to break people's hearts with the realization :hee
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's nearly 4AM and I'm too drained to stay up any longer gomenasorry.

Good night and votekill Asako. @SonOfDaws

She's someone I can't bring myself to trust right now, alongside Gry, DD, and Erin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top