Wut? In what sense?
And why the vote on Bia, Shad?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And why the vote on Bia, Shad?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dunno if it's good that I'm sad i wasn't included in this after you reviewed almost everyoneI ask for the hints 'cause it's the most beneficial thing for the town, but that's later on when we get stuff to check back on.
Currently, I think many people adapted to it tho - as in they anticipate this is gonna be a thing and get rdy from the very beginning to provide something as a scum (which could be Gry's case), so the ones that often deflect become more annoying to check on (like Van). It's still good to push people early on 'cause some lies could stand out as not rly fitting what seems to be a "theme" - doesn't happen of but still, there's precedent. Currently, Marm stood out as the single passive, for example, tho the way she provided her hints looked fine to me (as in gave one when requested to, but then later out of her free will added a second part - felt careless and more genuine to me). I think Demon ('cause he had played a lot alrdy) and Erin's hints are the "rather safe" ones to make, and also the "active" ones, in a small game, where mafia by numbers would be somewhat able to tell if they'd be at risk of being killed by something else or not (based on their numbers) are also easy claims, Holtie being the active one that needed "some push" to do so. Pandu is also a late more elaborated one but that could mean anything to me rly. Finally, imo Sam and Juvs could be the ones trying to carefully scope what to say, since Sam needed another push and Juvs hint is kinda broad. People also alrdy mentioned Shad is gone, it seems... So those are the minor thoughts I had so far, and am still deciding what I'll go with being the route for me to vote in this phase.
I was gonna mention you cause you weren't your hippy townie self but I saw you mentioned being busy.Dunno if it's good that I'm sad i wasn't included in this after you reviewed almost everyone
Anyways I'm home, the group i study with was full to the point where the teacher had to stand up (it's actually a tutor section) considering she my neighbor, i told her to reschedule it another time
I had two hours of math before, I'm exhausted and i got a free ticket to go (tho what exhausted me more is the two hours of german)
Anyways now I'm here for MG
Our mafia team is found out, obviously. What else did you think I'd be talking about? '3'Wut? In what sense?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And why the vote on Bia, Shad?
When the previous hint was that the role is not Witch? That'd be like me "hinting" I'm not BarkeeperI did hint a bit. But I'll add that i'm not a big fan of my role (I've had worse though).
It's missing these:Barely 2 hours to go huh. How updated are the votes?
That said, Votekill Vandred me and rival finally meet in yet another game? he gets my vote 1st day!
Votekill Asako (random)
In that case:
Votekill Digitaldude!
I don't care much about Day 1, last game I died for participating in it >.<
on that note:
VoteKIll pompom
I wasn't aware it was removed, I just checked. I hasn't played or followed the last games. And when I said it, it wasn't meant to be a hint but it was added to the hint list. Nevertheless, I willingly added info anyway.When the previous hint was that the role is not Witch? That'd be like me "hinting" I'm not Barkeeper![]()
That was meant to Shad, you butted in '-'Our mafia team is found out, obviously. What else did you think I'd be talking about? '3'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me and erin said we never had our role, we played a lot.For people that barely played, saying "I never had it" just leaves a shit ton of roles as possible escape goats there, the same for people that played a bunch saying "had it before".

For people that barely played, saying "I never had it" just leaves a shit ton of roles as possible escape goats there, the same for people that played a bunch saying "had it before".
My role is active...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just realized I thought you questioned Marm and not Erin on page 1. Changes my statement on Marm giving a "second hint" on her own will.Me and erin said we never had our role, we played a lot.
This is a pseudo random vote basically. No clear scum D1, I went for pompom as usual because 0 votes and revenge for last game (trying to see if I like the taste).Wut? In what sense?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And why the vote on Bia, Shad?
I believe my reply works anyway '3'That was meant to Shad, you butted in '-'
I figured as much, just wanted to break people's hearts with the realizationI wasn't aware it was removed, I just checked. I hasn't played or followed the last games. And when I said it, it wasn't meant to be a hint but it was added to the hint list. Nevertheless, I willingly added info anyway.
#barkeepercomeback2021

Was more surprised if it was some weird premature mason reveal instead of thinking a scum Shad was throwing on his second post, but it doesn't matter anyway.believe my reply works anyway '3'