- Joined
- Mar 13, 2016
- Messages
- 5,249
- Reaction score
- 22,084
- Country
-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wonder what the translation for that last one is.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wonder what the translation for that last one is.
Oh! Nice.
Yeah, his totally crushing on her.Pfft...! Shihai liking Trunks just like Kinoko... only he's too nervous to say anything...
Dragon Ball is canon confirmed.
Why do I get the feeling this girl is actually Toga.
Because you are paranoid. The girl was genuinely surprised when Deku said he is going to make everything right again.Why do I get the feeling this girl is actually Toga.
Though Toga is good actress so.Because you are paranoid. The girl was genuinely surprised when Deku said he is going to make everything right again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Umm, yeah but she isn't good enough to completely hide her true self especially when Izuku is near. Her true nature always "shine" through her act so I don't think that girl can be Toga, also I bet Izuku could feel her appearance with his "danger sense".Though Toga is good actress so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What does that say?
What does that say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---