Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey, you! Have you voted for Musashi yet? Don't delay, go check her campaign out today!
 

VG1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
3,360
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Vote Lucoa! With her every day ...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
And here are the brackets for round number three!
HOLY SHIT MUSASHI PULLED THROUGH?!?!?!?!​

Thank you to everyone who supported our campaign thus far, and well done to @Gajeel on an incredibly strong campaign! This was always going to be the make or break match-up for the Musashi campaign this year, so I'm stunned by the support and the result! Thank you thank you thank you ya beautiful motherfuckers 🙏 I hope you'll all continue and/or join the Musashi campaign in Round 3 as we seek to stake a claim to the title of best girl in Fate! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, RIN!

But for now, we dance!
​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
....




KAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




.................
I won't abandon you kaine, i will come back soon, just you wait.
Never will i leave you..... Just wait till next year... Just wait...
You campaigned well! If I wasn't a Pyra bro you'd of had my vote :thumbs Looking forward to your campaign coming back bigger and better than ever next year!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
2 campaign posts + 1 nomination = not treating you right, Miko.

I'm pathetic as a husbando. And I know the pain you've been through, like this:


























I hope you can forgive me.

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
2 campaign posts + 1 nomination = not treating you right, Miko.

I'm pathetic as a husbando. And I know the pain you've been through, like this:


























I hope you can forgive me.

You can always run it back next year and improve! Really liked your unique nomination, leaps and bounds better than Seiko :teehee
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just here to have it recorded officially that I said Rin is very votable in upcoming rounds.
How about Miyamoto Musashi though? She'll not only get your role results right but also let you know if your investigation ended with no results :) Not to mention everything else going for her
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Just here to have it recorded officially that I said Rin is very votable in upcoming rounds.
noted
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How about Miyamoto Musashi though? She'll not only get your role results right but also let you know if your investigation ended with no results :) Not to mention everything else going for her
if you're stanning her, there must be sth very wrong with her
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
if you're stanning her, there must be sth very wrong with her
If you're responding here but not to my Mafia Game DMs I'mma have to complain about your priorities mister 😤
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If we finally let Sam‘s Musashi win what would he do the next year?
I'd probably retire (for a year or more at least), or get drunk enough to ask @goldb to let me help run events in the future :feelsgoodman God forbid I lose for the 6th year running, I'd probably be distraught, demand @MarmaladeSky return the event to it's original May timeline and then push for Musashi yet another time in a steep descent into insanity :)

Rin voters have prio
I voted Rin round 1 + 2, don't be jealous of my Musashi campaign now :feelsgoodman
 
Top