Hey, you! Have you voted for Musashi yet? Don't delay, go check her campaign out today!
Look, I like some good boobs as much as the next guy, but are you sure that's safe?Vote Lucoa! With her every day ...
![]()
*spits out drink*And here are the brackets for round number three!
![]()
And here are the brackets for round number three!
![]()
....And here are the brackets for round number three!
![]()
You campaigned well! If I wasn't a Pyra bro you'd of had my vote....
KAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
![]()
.................
I won't abandon you kaine, i will come back soon, just you wait.
Never will i leave you..... Just wait till next year... Just wait...
You can always run it back next year and improve! Really liked your unique nomination, leaps and bounds better than Seiko2 campaign posts + 1 nomination = not treating you right, Miko.
I'm pathetic as a husbando. And I know the pain you've been through, like this:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I hope you can forgive me.
![]()

How about Miyamoto Musashi though? She'll not only get your role results right but also let you know if your investigation ended with no resultsJust here to have it recorded officially that I said Rin is very votable in upcoming rounds.
Not to mention everything else going for hernotedJust here to have it recorded officially that I said Rin is very votable in upcoming rounds.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if you're stanning her, there must be sth very wrong with herHow about Miyamoto Musashi though? She'll not only get your role results right but also let you know if your investigation ended with no resultsNot to mention everything else going for her
If you're responding here but not to my Mafia Game DMs I'mma have to complain about your priorities misterif you're stanning her, there must be sth very wrong with her
Rin voters have prioIf you're responding here but not to my Mafia Game DMs I'mma have to complain about your priorities mister![]()
I'd probably retire (for a year or more at least), or get drunk enough to ask @goldb to let me help run events in the futureIf we finally let Sam‘s Musashi win what would he do the next year?
God forbid I lose for the 6th year running, I'd probably be distraught, demand @MarmaladeSky return the event to it's original May timeline and then push for Musashi yet another time in a steep descent into insanity 
I voted Rin round 1 + 2, don't be jealous of my Musashi campaign nowRin voters have prio
