Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It's just very strange that the first night I got my result at the end of the night, and the second night I got my result halfway during day 3 today. It's like I was forgotten.

And yes, both days my spy powers 'yielded no results.' First on Hardy, then on Evil.
farf mentioned here in the thread that she forgot to send you the reply
 

avietar

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
Wait I'm not fully up to date with you guys story. So you received a "no result" PM both nights ?
While SN didn't send a PM N1 and got a result for Evil N2 ?
Is that it ?

Edit: typos
Yeah, Scary did not use spypowers N1, and used them on Evil N2. Evil targeted me, was her result.
 

Juviii

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Speed read cause have no time rn but I'll answer Sam questions:
Two questions for everyone:

1. Who are your most suspicious players right now?
2. How should we settle this issue of who we lynch?

1A: Personally, I'm growing increasingly suspicious of those lurking and holding back. Gajeel, Tatsu, Juviii, and Demon are the four not on the list that I believe are coasting and we should try to get a bit more out of.
2A: Would be easiest if we knew roles to decide who hurts us the least to lose, but the three (Asako, Brandish, and Erinyes) are all uncooperative in that regard. If they're town, they should start to be more forthcoming so they can benefit us as best they can in this shitty scenario.
1. DD. He is full of BS. Looks like he is trying to put a band-aid in the mess he got himself into with the Marmalade thing. Don't buy it.

Don't know if I believe 2 spies either. It's not impossible with the sanities and all but it's weird for sure.

Don't like Gajeel play either. He should practice what he preaches.

2. Asako or Erin. Avietar is risky if legit and Brandish seems to be sitting on a somehow important role.
 

Asako

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I wanna add that won't be revealing today i prefer not to yet, and also is like what i said i honestly could like to live, as meh this role is, it still have uses


This is honestly hard for me guys, that we have to sacrifice one of the 3 of us in this shitty list of desin
Suspect me all you want for not revealing but I don't think you guys one to talk when all those asking me to reveal haven't yet or giving any info about their role, at least I'm telling you some things
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I wanna add that won't be revealing today i prefer not to yet, and also is like what i said i honestly could like to live, as meh this role is, it still have uses


This is honestly hard for me guys, that we have to sacrifice one of the 3 of us in this shitty list of desin
Suspect me all you want for not revealing but I don't think you guys one to talk when all those asking me to reveal haven't yet or giving any info about their role, at least I'm telling you some things
Who will you vote kill asako?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Just finished backreading and we're still in a pinch.
We have to chose between these four when they're seems to be more urgent matters among the doubles (2 spies, 2 psychiatrists, 2 "naive" traitors).
The latter two are what bother me the most because I already find psychiatrist to be boring role but TWO in the game ? Even with some lovers, a bom and a hot potato, I feel like on is more than enough. I also have flashback of a mafia hiding behind that role last game but anyway.
2 naive traitors I don't know if that's possible as I'm still not very knowledgable in role balancing, but imo it would be 1 naive and 1 "real" so I don't know.



1A: I would say DD since he felt off since the beginning even if it is a change of playstyle, he usually had some good hindsight among his caps. Now he feels bland, repeating or forgetting or misinterpreting what was said previously. I don't like his claim that was also conveniently done after Erin claim, Marmalade countered it but he suddenly made some verifications and oh my yes I was wrong because PMs or something. Consequently GrySun is kinda sus too even if he felt more town, he's a too great player for me to be able to read him properly. 2nd claiming a role when you're mafia is also bold but not unheard of.
MAybe also Asako because I feel like shes playing a little safe I don't know how to explain. I just have a weird feeling. Also a "meh" role is vague but apparently it's not meh enough that she can die today. hmm of course.
Brandish too because I don't understand what is so incredible about his role that the spies and protitutes could claim but he can't. Does that mean that if he has some useful info he will withhold it until HE decides it's time to come out. Apparently it's his playstyle but for now he's the one I mind losing the least along with Asako.

2A: Erinyes has voluntarily shared info and has accepted to be sacrificed if need be but I think they should all talk more. I don't see the use of keeping secrets when you're on death row but well. For now I would more probably go for Asako or Brandish unless I'm proven they're worth keeping over Erin.

I guess Erin could also be a real traitor hiding as naive but then I don't see why she would just accept death so easily. If it turns out she is, it means she was sacrificing for one of her teammates that is among the remaining two. (So back to Brandish and Asako again).


Hopefully, I'm completely wrong and they're all townies because desin made the list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wait I'm not fully up to date with you guys story. So you received a "no result" PM both nights ?
While SN didn't send a PM N1 and got a result for Evil N2 ?
Is that it ?

Edit: typos
i agree with all you said.


My current suspects are DD, Sam, a bit James and in light of recent posts a bit Gry. out of the 4 i'd vote asako or one of the traitors...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wanna add that won't be revealing today i prefer not to yet, and also is like what i said i honestly could like to live, as meh this role is, it still have uses


This is honestly hard for me guys, that we have to sacrifice one of the 3 of us in this shitty list of desin
Suspect me all you want for not revealing but I don't think you guys one to talk when all those asking me to reveal haven't yet or giving any info about their role, at least I'm telling you some things
How useful can your role be? It's hard for us to determine it if you don't at least give us something to work with to distinguish between yourself, Brandish, and Erin. Saying it's meh doesn't cut it, and you shouldn't expect it to really. The others also need to share more, Brandish especially, but at least we know part of Erin's stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i agree with all you said.


My current suspects are DD, Sam, a bit James and in light of recent posts a bit Gry. out of the 4 i'd vote asako or one of the traitors...
What did Gry say that made you suspect him a bit? ๐Ÿค” I thought he seemed genuine with Psych

I'm definitely someone you want around ๐Ÿ˜‰
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So Brandish and Erin donโ€˜t want to reveal roles, Asako too?
-I did say i will reveal, but only if im top lynched, otherwise its a waste to reveal it, and i will explain everything you need to know only in this case.
-I dont know for Asako ( her role is supposedly meh ) but Bran and Avie probably have more important roles than mine, plus, as i said im willing to die since I will be less active, so better dying now than becoming very little productive.
- 2 naive traitors, i actually do trust it, because i remember a panda game with like half players traitors, but that would mean there are probably 2 maybe more, real traitors since roles seems to be mirrored.
- Keep in mind that if there are multiple traitors in the game, consider noone is confirmed , since they could be recruited or playing pro mafia.

Do we lynch Erin who... not sure if she refused to share her role? idk here xD who something something (fill free to fill in my brain gaps here)
Did i refuse ? ๐Ÿค” i said i will later if im vote lynched, otherwise no need to to reveal everything, scums will benefit the most from the info if someone else get lynched. And yes you can lynch me, im ok with it :arf

@Erinyes @MarmaladeSky Could you find any posts of yours when you played thinking you were real Traitor, that in hindsight being read now would sound like the truth?
I indeed, did something when i didnt know my sanity, but i can't reveal it without revealing my role, so I will let you know later, after most votes are cast.

Who will you vote kill asako?
She said she wants to live, i said i dont mind to die, so feel free to lynch me, i swear i wont cry, just be gentle :arf.

But telling straight, among all 4 of us, the one i distrust the most is asa-chan, i wasnt trusting her previous day already.

edit typo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But im not saying shes scum, idk, but i do think that list was designed by desin, so we might all be townies or maybe theres a traitor or 3rd party... but i again i wouldnt be surprised if we all 4 of us, end up being townies.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
-I did say i will reveal, but only if im top lynched, otherwise its a waste to reveal it, and i will explain everything you need to know only in this case.
I indeed, did something when i didnt know my sanity, but i can't reveal it without revealing my role, so I will let you know later, after most votes are cast.
But Erin, we're in a situation where we have to lynch one of 4 people. Regardless if one is mafia or all 4 are townies why do you think a mislynch on you is better than a mislynch on the others? Only avietar claimed, everyone else is not wanting to. I fail to see the benefit, even if you say you want to tank the lynch do you trust the other 3 that much that you as a townie(you know your allegiance) would just kill yourself over them?

I don't want to mislynch but if we are forced to I don't want it being any heroic sacrifice but rather us getting rid of most suspect one, or least important role. None of you are helping the situation much. Just feels to me like we're mishandling the situation but not much more I can do to prevent it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How useful can your role be? It's hard for us to determine it if you don't at least give us something to work with to distinguish between yourself, Brandish, and Erin. Saying it's meh doesn't cut it, and you shouldn't expect it to really. The others also need to share more, Brandish especially, but at least we know part of Erin's stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What did Gry say that made you suspect him a bit? ๐Ÿค” I thought he seemed genuine with Psych

I'm definitely someone you want around ๐Ÿ˜‰
no no, i think he's genuine, but I think he's weird about his trust in DD sounds very off

well i'm not on your back rn, i'll come back later after DD dies and turns up scum proving i was right since D1 XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We should have a bunch of mafias in this group of 8:
  • Marmalade - Naive Traitor + ???
  • James Rye - ???
  • Samuel - ???
  • Juviii - ???
  • Demonspeed - ???
  • Maryxxi - ???
  • Tatsumaki - ???
  • Gajeel - ???
Something like 3 at least imo, especially if you assume the 4 are a desin-list of townies only.

Assuming DD messed up and is mafia, desin is dead, that leaves 3 + Traitor or 4. Possibly some extra scums as well. So this group up there should be very scrutinized if you assume our 4 for today are town. Minus 1 if Margi was scum.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We should have a bunch of mafias in this group of 8:
  • Marmalade - Naive Traitor + ???
  • James Rye - ???
  • Samuel - ???
  • Juviii - ???
  • Demonspeed - ???
  • Maryxxi - ???
  • Tatsumaki - ???
  • Gajeel - ???
Something like 3 at least imo, especially if you assume the 4 are a desin-list of townies only.

Assuming DD messed up and is mafia, desin is dead, that leaves 3 + Traitor or 4. Possibly some extra scums as well. So this group up there should be very scrutinized if you assume our 4 for today are town. Minus 1 if Margi was scum.
Are you expecting reveals, or hints from all those people at this stage?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We should have a bunch of mafias in this group of 8:
  • Marmalade - Naive Traitor + ???
  • James Rye - ???
  • Samuel - ???
  • Juviii - ???
  • Demonspeed - ???
  • Maryxxi - ???
  • Tatsumaki - ???
  • Gajeel - ???
Something like 3 at least imo, especially if you assume the 4 are a desin-list of townies only.

Assuming DD messed up and is mafia, desin is dead, that leaves 3 + Traitor or 4. Possibly some extra scums as well. So this group up there should be very scrutinized if you assume our 4 for today are town. Minus 1 if Margi was scum.
except for the fact that you're giving DD way too much confidence I am outraged
 

GrySun

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are you expecting reveals, or hints from all those people at this stage?
No, people will go on not claiming until endgame, not much I can do about it. Just saying that's where mafia has to be and lynches will likely go there next days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

except for the fact that you're giving DD way too much confidence I am outraged
???
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No, people will go on not claiming until endgame, not much I can do about it. Just saying that's where mafia has to be and lynches will likely go there next days.
You're right about that. I'll say more when the time is right, but I hope you can put your trust in me for now :)
 

Gajeel

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Says our passive claimer who has yet to reveal additional info beyond that and could be the Mafia Boss for all we know. You ain't really active this game, Gaj. 29 posts in 3 days is nothing, In other games you were more engaged than this and those games didn't had a "bottom 5 risk death twice" rule. Also nice of you to say every active player should claim but only single me and Juviii out personally. I agree about Juviii, but I sure as heck ain't telling you my role.
Because there's no point in me telling what my role is as a passive player? If I claim, what are you going to do with that information? I couldn't care less about my activity. It was initially a personal life problem until today, but I think I'll keep being this active until you actually claim something now.

You and Juviii are shady as hell that's why you ought to claim right now. Too afraid to get caught like digitaldude aren't we?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
so i just finished backreading,
the many double claims situation is confusing me
as the living person who was targeted by psy gry, should i say if he got me right or not? i don't know if this info would be helpful, even tho i know it it did not clear the gry dd situation for me. i don't think it proves much , but tell me if i should say that.
Two questions for everyone:

1. Who are your most suspicious players right now?
2. How should we settle this issue of who we lynch?
to answer this,
1. idk anymore tbh, after getting hardy wrong i lost faith in my suspicions. all i know is that i m a bit trusty towards the 4 people in that list as that seems like a desin list. i need to give some more time to this thread and think about it more. i will do that after work
2. i think this would only be solved by the reveals we get. i understand that some must have important roles they don't want to reveal, so i think things will get clearer by the end of the day, only then will they give us more info. tho i believe it's better to not have all of them reveal, this will make important roles get targeted by mafia, while only one of them is getting lynched anyways. if one of them judges their role as probably not as important as the others, we can go for that one. but that s hard to do as none of them is sure about the other one's roles. so that's still a mess
personally, i m voting anyone but avi.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok guys so I'mma vote for now randomly because this is going nowhere, i thought since avietar didn't get results on both nights, he might be paranoid, but i don't wanna risk it in the end if we are two sane spies it'd be great, i know my sanity so I hope we're two. otherwise it'd be my first choice.

So I'm gonna go with one of the traitors and try my luck.

!Votekill Erinyes

;_; don't bear me ill will erin ;_;
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Do we lynch Erin who... not sure if she refused to share her role? idk here xD who something something (fill free to fill in my brain gaps here)
to fill this part erin said her second role is naive traitor + what she said below about revealing
I haven't yet. I might tell it at the end of the day phase, when I'm sure I'm the most voted, and then I will give you all the infos. I hate writing with my phone...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Erinyes

I'll set alarms so I can be back around an hour before the end of phase and catch-up, change my vote etc. if I think it best if more info comes up about roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And sorry about this Erin, at this stage for me it's you or Asako and I've got to weigh Naive(?) Traitor against something I don't know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top