Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Everybody having fun talking about White and Bam fight,and I'm just here thinking if having those clothes ripped off will have any effect on those battles in the future.

Sorry,I just have nothing better to do right now...

voaneves

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Weak protagonist was still called goat like eren yeager ,guts and other .

Irregular statut = power creep . You can have an good power up with training or timeskip .

What i see there is just power creep x100 .

An mc can be powerful but when they have fourty power up in the same arc it become just annoying

And i don't think other irregular had such power creep singe they climbed the tower during much time than bam .

Bam is meaning himself of power creep since the chapter 507 .

And i said i would understand a bit this power up if aria was still dead .
He had this monstrous power from the beginning, but didn't know how to use it. You can see that before this fight, he already had the sun, he was able to damage kallavan and and even without really fully growing his power.

I think that White part in this was to propel and make Bam really use his power.

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Everybody having fun talking about White and Bam fight,and I'm just here thinking if having those clothes ripped off will have any effect on those battles in the future.

Lmaooo he said "I will"

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, right now, he's been driven by a need for revenge and to rid himself of White once and for all.
You are not wrong, but Bam blames himself for weakness and not being able to protect his friends like Deng Deng too.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
You are not wrong, but Bam blames himself for weakness and not being able to protect his friends like Deng Deng too.
Baam didn't care all that much about Deng Deng. He admitted as much. He does blame himself for Akraptor and Prince though (he should be blaming Wangnan).

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's kind of true, if he truly valued others lives as much as his own he wouldn't have hesitated to corrupt himself in order to save others. yet he tried to "keep it clean" as much as he could even if it meant potentially losing many lives in the process. White forced him to address this calling him out for being an hypocrite

Last edited:

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius

It's will have a great consequence!! everyone will see how much bam is muscular and everyone will fall for his extraordinary charms,face and body, bam harem will become much bigger than ever it's will be a great chaos

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It's will have a great consequence!! everyone will see how much bam is muscular and everyone will fall for his extraordinary charms,face and body, bam harem will become much bigger than ever it's will be a great chaos
There's not really anyone around for him to acquire, though. I guess Elaine could take more interest in him. Aria is already under his spell. Who else is there? Maschenny is just a crack ship and is never going to happen.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
There's not really anyone around for him to acquire, though. I guess Elaine could take more interest in him. Aria is already under his spell. Who else is there? Maschenny is just a crack ship and is never going to happen.
Maria obviously

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I'm all up for that Elaine and Bam ship,she is cute. That being said I don't think Bam will end up with anybody lol.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I'm all up for that Elaine and Bam ship,she is cute. That being said I don't think Bam will end up with anybody lol.
She'd be who I'd go with out of the current available roster of Regulars (though that spot seems destined to go to Maria as soon as she deigns to appear). But I see Baam becoming more and more detached from that side of the narrative as time passes and he becomes even more unreachable to them.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
He had this monstrous power from the beginning, but didn't know how to use it. You can see that before this fight, he already had the sun, he was able to damage kallavan and and even without really fully growing his power.

I think that White part in this was to propel and make Bam really use his power.
Bang On!

It feels like people misunderstand SIU and Bam completely. I have followed the story from its inception. Bam was loaded and stuffed with power from Babyhood. His power was so horrifying before he entered the tower, so much that he was locked in a cave with servant girl Rachel, Yep I think Rachel knows Arlen and used to be her servant.

What we are seeing now is some of the potential he always had, plus what he has acquired by using his absorption power, since entering the Tower, The only difference now is that he has overcome his Naivety through severe mental/ emotional shock.

Bam's strength now is not surprising to early readers who have been waiting for many years for something like this to finally happen.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Maschenny will definitely be the psycho yandere of bam harem she fit to be called the esdeath of tog she will definitely fall in love with bam don't underestimate the poisonous honey

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
She'd be who I'd go with out of the current available roster of Regulars (though that spot seems destined to go to Maria as soon as she deigns to appear). But I see Baam becoming more and more detached from that side of the narrative as time passes and he becomes even more unreachable to them.
He will be detached for a While, but I predict that Bam will first recieve help from FUG (remaining Thorns) form a new group, join up with Rak and Khun Agguero (who will also get powerups...(hint Asensio helps Khun), then he'll make it to 77th floor, meet with Baek and Urek, get even strong, free Ennie Eurasia Jahad, Get some assitance fro Gustang after freeing Ennie , he'll get more info about his parents from Ennie and Garam, he'll get in touch with Grace Lulsec, then together they will start taking on Jahad's princesses, finally they'll take on Jahad and his few remaining loyalist FH's

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don't see Baam x Maria TBH. Not only because Baam is so far above her in the powerscale, but also because Maria is a a part of Maschenny's faction. I doubt Maria would interact with Baam directly except maybe to deliver a message for Maschenny (she may be unable to deliver it herself due to being unable to access the Regulars' areas).

But even that may not happen. SIU may simply decide to skip Regular drama involving Baam going forward. Any such drama would feel trite anyway, given that Baam is far above them.

At any rate, Maschenny is already very invested in Baam; there's no need to set something up with her pawns.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I don't see Baam x Maria TBH. Not only because Baam is so far above her in the powerscale, but also because Maria is a a part of Maschenny's faction. I doubt Maria would interact with Baam directly except maybe to deliver a message for Maschenny (she may be unable to deliver it herself due to being unable to access the Regulars' areas).
I see it (and lowkey want it, even if he doesn't reciprocate) because it would be about the biggest god troll imaginable on Aguero. I'm down with that, and SIU has never seen an excuse to make that dude's life a living hell that he wasn't keen to pounce on.

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

But even that may not happen. SIU may simply decide to skip Regular drama involving Baam going forward. Any such drama would feel trite anyway, given that Baam is far above them.

At any rate, Maschenny is already very invested in Baam; there's no need to set something up with her pawns.
I just don't feel like powerscale has anything to do with romantic interests. Garam is nowhere near Urek,yet he simps for her. People ship Endorssi and Bam and those 2 aren't really even close in power. I would really love for his romantic interest to be Elaine,but I honestly think that Bam should have somebody who is NOT a princess as romantic interest,cuz that would just be way to clishe and boring tbh,it would be nice "twist" or just something that people didn't expect if he finishes with a "normal" girl. Something like Yihwa,Elaine or some new girl,that would be kinda cool.