Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

The one waiting is...

• The Lo Po Bia Head

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • Adori

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Another Lo Po Bia

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Another Family Head

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Some strong Shinheuh

• Rachel

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yama's dad

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Maschenny

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Someone else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
English translated chapter ----
I know it's written chapter 513 but it's chapter 514,chack it out

nivoxtc

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Moldova
Guys, I think that you are all getting confused. The one and only who is waiting behind the wall is Parakewl, the ultimate being.

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys, I think that you are all getting confused. The one and only who is waiting behind the wall is Parakewl, the ultimate being.
parakewl has already left the tower he is waiting for baam in the outside world
His presence is too powerful for this tower

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lefav, Dokoko, Didano, we’re under Lyb’s command. Lyb commanded the 1st Wall, so yes it makes sense Lyb knows where the portal is! Yas was fibbing, he knows exactly where EVK wants to go, he mentioned it in his conversation with McCage, when YHS entered Evk’s map!
Does it? I don't think there's any evident correlation between the two.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah? Which relevant Branch that hasn't been absorbed doesn't have a Branch Leader?

IIRC she was the representative, not the Branch Leader.
Had Lefav succeeded she would of become BL meaning there is none and her brach was not absorbed! Also Lefav is severely weak and was sent to the frontlines to die just like Dokoko. AA has mentioned how RoZA use the war of attrition strategy and in that strategy you send your weak forces to the frontline!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does it? I don't think there's any evident correlation between the two.
Yes it does, Lyb is Adori’s right hand! He’s respected well enough to be able to work with Jahad, himself, on a mission to dispose of Hidden Garden!

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Had Lefav succeeded she would of become BL meaning there is none and her brach was not absorbed! Also Lefav is severely weak and was sent to the frontlines to die just like Dokoko. AA has mentioned how RoZA use the war of attrition strategy and in that strategy you send your weak forces to the frontline!!!
Lefav's case is very special. You can't use that to try and make an argument that the Branch Leaders are weak. If anything, Lefav is the exception, not the rule.

Also lol at her being sent to the frontlines to die just like Dokoko. They were clearly sent there for something more. The same Lyborick called Dokoko one of the most powerful warriors of the LPB Family, so he clearly wasn't sending weaklings when he sent him.

Yes it does, Lyb is Adori’s right hand! He’s respected well enough to be able to work with Jahad, himself, on a mission to dispose of Hidden Garden!
I still don't see any correlation that points to him knowing clearly where the LPB portal is (and something that points to him being the one to guard it out of all people). Lyborick was never said to be Adori's right hand, he was just said to work under her.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Didano was expected to fail and die, as stated by Elpathion! That’s why Lefav was brought in. And Yas expected Brach Leader Dokoko to fail.

BranchLeader<or=DivCo< <<<<< SquadronCommander

I still don't see any correlation that points to him knowing clearly where the LPB portal is (and something that points to him being the one to guard it out of all people). Lyborick was never said to be Adori's right hand, he was just said to work under her.
After reading S3Ch87, can you honestly say Lyb is in his ship lol? When you see him sitting beneath the portal saying “so you can’t change anything even if you make it here, we’re just nothing in comparison”. While the same sky above kallavan appears above Lyb!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lefav's case is very special. You can't use that to try and make an argument that the Branch Leaders are weak. If anything, Lefav is the exception, not the rule.

Also lol at her being sent to the frontlines to die just like Dokoko. They were clearly sent there for something more. The same Lyborick called Dokoko one of the most powerful warriors of the LPB Family, so he clearly wasn't sending weaklings when he sent him.
How many other Branch Leaders do we know of or have seen? So calling Lefav’s case special makes no sense here. Could be how it’s done in LPB. Elaines Branch only cared about their own greed and so is Lefav and taking care of her own!

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So Shin'ye had this in their translation:

Meanwhile, Alpha Scans had:

Pajaka's translations (generally pretty reliable) also had "waiting behind this wall".

For the curious, here's the Raws:

I think the person Jinsung is referring to is strongly implied to already be in the Nest.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Shadowlord123 how credible is McCage right now? He can’t even manage the Cat Tower correctly!

McCage has to be the worse light-bearer in ToG so far… team this guy up Wagnan immediately

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Shadowlord123 how credible is McCage right now? He can’t even manage the Cat Tower correctly!

McCage has to be the worse light-bearer in ToG so far… team this guy up Wagnan immediately
Don't forget that rachel is a light bearer :fan

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't forget that rachel is a light bearer :fan
If not for AA she would have quite a few more victories. She cleverly took over the Emily app! Took over a HT station. The women’s done a lot but has consistently lost to AA.

HOLY SMOKES… Gustang has Urek’s leg brace that conceals his power!!!
Could he be waiting behind the wall???
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Rachel is 100% a legit answer lol!!!!

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
What do you mean by equivalent? The Mystery Island thing was a technique. But regarding their attribute Hon should have a White(?) Sword Shinsoo while Zahard has the Golden Needle.

SIU is definitely a genius. Sometimes people complain too much when things don't go their way but overall TOG is very solid. People's expectations of Baam are too high. He is not like the common Isekai protags of now.
Golden needle from mystery land isn't a technique it's a shinsu shape like eduan's lightning spear. As for the sword we saw it's definitely not shinsu shape of arie hon,but might be just one of the items

It isn't about slowing Baam's growth. For Khun or Rak to keep up with him, they should've been built and portrayed as the next Adori or Enne. Instead, we had them struggling against the Changs, Cassanos, Daniel Hatchids and Aka Williams most of times for like 500 chapters (which means their potential and power is only akin to this level), it was even stated more than once that they can't keep climbing with Baam forever. If it wasn't enough, they looked like cannon fodder materials in front of the likes of regular Asencio, Icardi (and let's not even talk about Maschenny) in the data floor. Despite all these facts, SIU just happened to recall that they're very popular characters and can't be sidelined "now" (of all times), so he chose to hand them an awkward PU handed from the ass, that allowed them to move from being fodder to regular Asencio to actually match if not surpass the current HR Asencio.
If that's not BS, I don't know what it is. I mean, it's not even coherent with what was stated in the Dallar Show arc. Even if we disregard the amount of BS and awkwardness, how are Khun and Rak not dead from trying to absorb a power far greater than them ?

Link.
Both adori and enne are bugs they can't keep up with irregulars either. They should just do their own job,you would have to pull a asspul powerup from ass of jesus just to make them keep up with enne or adori much less baam.

Adori defeated a ranker when she was A-rank regular while zahard and 12 gw was already much stronger than rankers like charlie when they were D-rank. Plus baam needs to become stronger than zahard and 12 gw during their climb since current zahard and 10 gw are much stronger than the time they finished climbing. As such even being zahard or 12 gw wouldn't make them keep up with baam.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
To me it still doesn't feel like they will be fighting mascheny and also asencio given the circumstances. The setting is just... weird for that. Add to that they definitely don't have the firepower to take out mascheny and asencio.
I'm expecting something like this:
  1. Asensio take Aria and Co to nab what Maschenny wants from the Frozen Waterfall.
  2. Maschenny tests Baam.
  3. AA meets up with Maria (and heals Jinsung if necessary).
  4. Maschenny proposes a deal to Vincente to help him attain far greater power than he ever had.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
JH has a defeated look rn, the type of look you’d have after learning or seeing a FH arrive! I’m guessing the 3rd wall prevents many from noticing presence behind it! When Gustang’s ship appeared before cheon hee, her crew describe its magnitude in size to being that of a FHs but only Yuri could sense the presence of a FH. Same thing happened on the FoD only White noticed Gustang’s presence not Karaka. Huge leap here, but His Prime Majesty must of felt a high presence behind the 3rd wall, which hastened his demise.

Last edited:

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I don't think Maschenny was just boasting. She describes the Great Warriors as people not even she can handle. This means that excluding them, there's virtually no one else above her.

When Maschenny says she's "like the pinnacle of the Tower" compared to Yuri, I think it means exactly that. She's someone at a place far higher than Yuri.

And no, I don't think Maschenny's an immature brat like Yuri that spouts nonsense.

Jinsung warned Baam about the person waiting for him behind the Third Wall:

Maschenny is shown to be waiting for Baam behind the Third Wall:

Jinsung's warning was also a reply to Maschenny wondering aloud if Baam can satisfy her.

It's pretty straightforward. You'd have to tunnel vision on Jinsung hyping Maschenny so strongly and insist that he can't possibly regard Maschenny so highly to conclude that it's definitely not Maschenny.
You are obviously wrong in here and shitting all over in floor dude,just stop with this. you are talking as if nobody but great warriors are problem to her while jinsung just stood unfazed even when she came to fight. Jinsung being afraid of that person definitely makes him/her not maschenny.

It's simple as that, likes of Luslec,twins of ha, 3 lords , adori,enne would demolish maschenny in a fight.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good case can be made for Jahad, LPB, Gustang and add Eduan to the list. Asensio wanting to cover the tracks and the mentions Koon Family doesn’t like to be backstabbed! Maybe daddy caught on to what his favorite child is up to?!?!

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Everyone but @Jammin disagrees, but I'll make the simplest possible explanation for "The One in the High Place" being Maschenny:

Jinsung warns Baam about the person waiting for him behind the Third Wall:

Behind the Third Wall:

Waiting for Baam:

Lord Lo Po Bia and/or Adori simply do not satisfy the primary criteria of "waiting for Baam behind the Third Wall". Meanwhile, we are shown a character that actually is waiting for Baam behind the Third Wall.
Dude maschenny is too obvious and besides jinsung say that the one waiting behind the third wall in a higher place than us why would he say us when he had kept mocking Maschenny fighting her without a single fear and give him punch in the face like he was given a lesson to a brat jinsung wouldn't say something like that for Maschenny she is not in such a higher place she is just a doll of zahard use your brain for a sec Maschenny had probably told jinsung about the true villain and that is making jinsung afraid

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I don’t want to give my opinion about tgis debate but y’all forgot that maschenny can still use a new and op redan and with this she can probably destroy jinsung (he was fighting and was on par with base maschenny and redan is a huge power boost) so maybe she is hiding something like a op redan or a secret weapon (we never saw her 13 months weapon)
Personnaly idk who is jinsung reffering to
your point still doesn't make sense it's "MASCHENNY" herself is hiding(new redan) it am i right? Jinsung saying that this person is a higher existence than us basically elimitanes maschenny in here. Just stop guys,being simp doesn't bother anyone in here,but trying to make these characters equal to likes of adori just is ridiculuous.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am in no way saying Maschenny is the one JH is referring but I do believe Adori is on her list of opponents she’d like to face! And also believe Mas is more than capable of taking Adori on RN!

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
But jinsung is litteraly in a prison so how does he know that somebody in a higher place is here ?
When maschenny said real villain isn't even here yet, Jinsung asked "So,who is it?" and scene was cut in there,maschenny said to him though we didn't see since SIU is being secretive about who is higher existence.

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
your point still doesn't make sense it's "MASCHENNY" herself is hiding(new redan) it am i right? Jinsung saying that this person is a higher existence than us basically elimitanes maschenny in here. Just stop guys,being simp doesn't bother anyone in here,but trying to make these characters equal to likes of adori just is ridiculuous.
Oh you didn't understand my post very well (or maybe I made some errors)
I was talking about people saying that jinsung is stronger than maschenny but she was only in "base" form and she never used any weapons
About the person jinsung is reffering to I think this is either lo po bia fh or maybe one of the 3 lords (this is personnal but I really want to see one of the 3 lords)

When maschenny said real villain isn't even here yet, Jinsung asked "So,who is it?" and scene was cut in there,maschenny said to him though we didn't see since SIU is being secretive about who is higher existence.
Yes you're right but I never said that maschenny is the person jinsung is reffering to