Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
only thing that really stood out to me was Lambu’s strong thoughts about the game setup (especially on scum side).
I actually appreciate it that he's discussing something about the game with his own impressions and stuff, wasn't a fan of him deciding not to hint tho, I don't recall if that was a thing for him before (sadly not even for the time(s?) we were mafia together).
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There's always something minor you can use as a hint that allows people to tackle your claims later on, in spite of your concerns, that's also strategical and a part of the charm for me (yeah, emphasis on for me).
I'm everyone's little princess!


I guess it does hint towards my allegiance :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Does that not concern you? If it's a slip up you're not looking that great either. As James said, if Hardy dies as Mafia, you're pretty much dead meat next. I would be at least a little bit more agitated about it, if I were you.
Not at all, mainly because that other time Hardy did it we also didn‘t care for the person whose avi he took. But I have no recollection whether that person was town or mafia, likely a random townie.
That said given he‘s done it intentionally before there is no argument you could make that points to Hardy slipping up, as he wouldn‘t do it. Much more likely intentional, now whether as town or mafia hard to tell but I‘d say town just due to the rest of how he posted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If anything, me not being agitated by it at all should confirm me as town.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Shouldn't it be 3 partners? 🤔

4 partners implies one team of 5. 3 teams of 5 would be 15 Scum, and that seems like too much?
Those aren't set on stone and often games that have multiple scum parties exceed the scum-town ratio recommendation. But that's just a comment on your inference 'cause as I said there's no real rule to determinate that. I think being open to multiple possible scenarios is the best for this game since we've lost in the past for not considering possible numbers well and looking down on them^^"
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Not at all, mainly because that other time Hardy did it we also didn‘t care for the person whose avi he took. But I have no recollection whether that person was town or mafia, likely a random townie.
That said given he‘s done it intentionally before there is no argument you could make that points to Hardy slipping up, as he wouldn‘t do it. Much more likely intentional, now whether as town or mafia hard to tell but I‘d say town just due to the rest of how he posted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If anything, me not being agitated by it at all should confirm me as town.
What game was it?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If anything, me not being agitated by it at all should confirm me as town.
I don't think that's a town confirm at all for you. If anything, you should be making the argument he is mafia and trying to get an innocent townie involved, when he falls. Makes more sense that way to me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My 2 cents about Hardy is that him doing that joke over and over is more like his sass self trying to trigger people than being repeatedly stupid? XD

Which means nothing, since he was mafia the other time he pulled out that joke, but I don't see the point in debating him for that reason alone now (unless we go for the "overly bold" argument, which I wouldn't dismiss in his case, but again, quite of a broad case for now, imo).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think that's a town confirm at all for you. If anything, you should be making the argument he is mafia and trying to get an innocent townie involved, when he falls. Makes more sense that way to me.
Except that even back then he did it for fun, not with a gameplan in mind to later implicate a townie nor did it work. So no way he‘d do different now.

Besides, he‘d try to quickly backpedal it as a mistake if he wanted it to later implicate me, not keep the avi forever as a gag.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
EH was coding to other Mafias to take a chill pill and not draw too much attention to themselves
Oh my god, what kind of insight is this? I was worried about how just a few players were around during sam's request for hints that early in the game. You guys are putting too much effort into this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually it‘s the other way around Evil, if I was mafia I‘d totally press for an easy Hardy lynch since I‘d know he‘s not my teammate.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Except that even back then he did it for fun, not with a gameplan in mind to later implicate a townie nor did it work. So no way he‘d do different now.

Besides, he‘d try to quickly backpedal it as a mistake if he wanted it to later implicate me, not keep the avi forever as a gag.
How you know he didn't have a gameplan in mind, or would or would not be doing it differntly.
How often does it work out to try be funny as town on day 1?

Not quite buying the plot armor you're trying to give him or yourself here, especially when last time he did it as mafia (though we seem not to be even able to recollect which game that was to double check).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How you know he didn't have a gameplan in mind, or would or would not be doing it differntly.
How often does it work out to try be funny as town on day 1?

Not quite buying the plot armor you're trying to give him or yourself here, especially when last time he did it as mafia (though we seem not to be even able to recollect which game that was to double check).
Suit yourself, but I‘m not buying that town Evil would do such a flimsy train of thought. The only thing making sense is that there is precedent for him as mafia doing it, which I was first to point out, but everything else you try to connect to it doesn‘t fit.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
There is no way Hardy didn't do this on purpose.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Actually it‘s the other way around Evil, if I was mafia I‘d totally press for an easy Hardy lynch since I‘d know he‘s not my teammate.
This argument can be tackled by bringing back in initial slip-up assumption, so also not a great point.

Suit yourself, but I‘m not buying that town Evil would do such a flimsy train of thought. The only thing making sense is that there is precedent for him as mafia doing it, which I was first to point out, but everything else you try to connect to it doesn‘t fit.
Just looking for suspicious behaviour, that's all. My Hardar is admittedly not the greatest and left town in shambles last time though, so I am unwilling to push harder at this point. Hence trying to check what other people think of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top