- Joined
- Sep 29, 2007
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?
Well, in the U.S I've been to California, Florida and a few other places that I can't remember for the moment.
I've been to Japan(Tokyo), Egypt (Cairo and a suburb called Rehab) , and Indonesia (Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung) I traveled with my parents all over Canada when I was smaller as well.
Places I want to go to are Morocco, Singapore, Malaysia, Trinidad and Tobago, Libya, Syria and etc.
Well, in the U.S I've been to California, Florida and a few other places that I can't remember for the moment.
I've been to Japan(Tokyo), Egypt (Cairo and a suburb called Rehab) , and Indonesia (Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung) I traveled with my parents all over Canada when I was smaller as well.
Places I want to go to are Morocco, Singapore, Malaysia, Trinidad and Tobago, Libya, Syria and etc.
...wow rykarreolacr you have been to ssso many places!!!



we are surrounded. three major continents and we are in the middle (Europe, Asia, Africa)
so i wanna go everywhere around by all means. have already visited Turkey, Italy, Germany, Holland, my targeted countries right now are England, Egypt and... Japan
a pretty far away target and the less sure to be achieved 

