Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

EtoileCyberPrima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Well, in the U.S I've been to California, Florida and a few other places that I can't remember for the moment.

I've been to Japan(Tokyo), Egypt (Cairo and a suburb called Rehab) , and Indonesia (Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung) I traveled with my parents all over Canada when I was smaller as well.

Places I want to go to are Morocco, Singapore, Malaysia, Trinidad and Tobago, Libya, Syria and etc.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Countries I've been to:
Italy
Costa Rica
Egypt
Austria
USA
Holland
Spain

Places i would like to visit:
Right now... Japan
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I've been very lucky, because my grand parents travel 2-3 times a year to foreign countries, and they always bring some of their grand-children with them.
So I've been to US (Florida, New York, Atlanta), the Carribeans (spelling?), Bahamas, Thailand (bangkok, phuket - I've been diving near the island of the movie "the beach" !!), Tunisia, Maldives, Seychelles, Mauricia, England, Spain (well it's only 2hours away from home by car ^^ ), and they are planning a trip to Mexico next year \o/.

I just hope i'll be able to do the same with my children / grand children when I get old! It's such a great experience to see foreign coutries, people, habits...
You went to Bahamas too? I think this country is one of the best I visited and their beaches are just so clean.

I went to Florida as well. I lived in New York for a while and now I live in Atlanta. I never visited Europe but I would like to.

Countries I've been to:
Italy
Costa Rica
Egypt
Austria
USA
Holland
Spain

Places i would like to visit:
Right now... Japan
I really want to visit three of the countries on your list : Holland, Spain and Japan. I think I have to go to Japan whatever happens.
 
Last edited:

TigerGlaw

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I have been to England, my mother is british and my dad is from switzeland...that's the only countries I have been...:eyeroll ...wow rykarreolacr you have been to ssso many places!!!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

The list of countries I want to visit is as long as anybody else's, I think. I've only really seen the United States (had a glimpse of Mexico, though), so that gives me a lot of places I haven't seen.

Though sightseeing in the United States can take a lot of time in itself, considering it's one of the biggest and more diverse nations in all the world. I've lived in five states and seen over fifteen. And there's still a lot to be seen. There's an entire western half of the U.S. I've only barely seen, and the Rocky Mountains over there are reputed to be one of the most beautiful sights in the world. There's also California, and I'd love to visit Hawaii and Alaska, as well.

But Italy is definitely the country outside the U.S. that I want to see the most. Being into art history, and also because it's pretty much the cradle of modern civilization as we know it. (Well, Italy and Greece.)

I'd love to see Wales and England as well, as that's where the majority of my family come from.

Egypt, Greece, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Japan, China, Australia, and Mexico are all on the list, too, though I think most of it is largely due to all the fun people I've met over the years on these forums :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I've never been outside of USA. However, I'd really really like to see Ireland, England and Scotland. I've seen pictures from there (Ireland especially) and it's absolutely gorgeous! My mom and I want to go in a few years, after I've graduated from college.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

The list of countries I want to visit is as long as anybody else's, I think. I've only really seen the United States (had a glimpse of Mexico, though), so that gives me a lot of places I haven't seen.

Though sightseeing in the United States can take a lot of time in itself, considering it's one of the biggest and more diverse nations in all the world. I've lived in five states and seen over fifteen. And there's still a lot to be seen. There's an entire western half of the U.S. I've only barely seen, and the Rocky Mountains over there are reputed to be one of the most beautiful sights in the world. There's also California, and I'd love to visit Hawaii and Alaska, as well.

But Italy is definitely the country outside the U.S. that I want to see the most. Being into art history, and also because it's pretty much the cradle of modern civilization as we know it. (Well, Italy and Greece.)

I'd love to see Wales and England as well, as that's where the majority of my family come from.

Egypt, Greece, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Japan, China, Australia, and Mexico are all on the list, too, though I think most of it is largely due to all the fun people I've met over the years on these forums :amuse
You surely move around a lot don't you GK? You have to get outside the U.S. whenever you can a chance. It is so cool to see how different other people are with their culture, climate and everything. I am sure you will enjoy Japan, Germany and France because all three of these countries are big manga/anime fanatics.

And I agree with you, some people here actually made want to visit their countries.

I've never been outside of USA. However, I'd really really like to see Ireland, England and Scotland. I've seen pictures from there (Ireland especially) and it's absolutely gorgeous! My mom and I want to go in a few years, after I've graduated from college.
I want to visit England so bad too. I want to actually see the british accent live (lol). I don't think I would ever try to drive in England though, cuz they drive on the left side of the road which is contrary to the U.S.
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I want to visit England so bad too. I want to actually see the british accent live (lol). I don't think I would ever try to drive in England though, cuz they drive on the left side of the road which is contrary to the U.S.
Most of the world drive on the left side of the road, don't they? I don't think I would mind that too much, though of course I'd rather just have somebody drive me around as I can do more looking out the window that way :p

My desire to visit all these countries is growing a lot because I'm studying the history of each country right now, and it just makes me want to see it all for myself ^^ I had no idea, for example, modern Germany pretty much came together at just about the same time that America declared its Independence from Britain.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

The place i want to visit above all is probably Dubai, because i actually have some family there and i heard it absolutely wonderful:amuse

I want to visit England so bad too. I want to actually see the british accent live (lol).
:rofl :rofl

My god a lot of people want to visit england :oh
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Dragonzair's from Sharjah, but she's probably seen Dubai. Hum... I didn't realize it was a wonderful place though. XD But I know living standards are pretty high there.
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I've only been in Mexico and in the USA (for two days though... and of those 2 days, 1 was in the hotel and 1/2 was in a shopping mall searching for a Wii)...

I would like to visit:
Antarctic
Germany
South Africa
US (Massachusetts)
Antarcitic? I never heard a lot of people wanting to visit there. Is there something that really ineterests there or you have families over there?
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Well being from greece feels weird some times. We trully are a crossroad in the near region -_-; we are surrounded. three major continents and we are in the middle (Europe, Asia, Africa) :tem so i wanna go everywhere around by all means. have already visited Turkey, Italy, Germany, Holland, my targeted countries right now are England, Egypt and... Japan :scry a pretty far away target and the less sure to be achieved :crying
I also wanna go to America one day..... and ofc i just say America since i wanna go to South AND North :smile-big
So many places to see and people to meet :oh i am going to need a few more lives to visit them all
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

oh, i forgot i also would like to visit japan, the same i expect as most people in this forum :amuse

and why egypt iluvatar????
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I love dark places and cold places... so, why not both at the same time?
Oh, I guess that's a good reason to go then :)
 

Regente

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

know none. I probably will visit US next year though.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Id like to go anywhere cuz ive never been outside the us. Id really like to go to japan and korea
 

Shojin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
435
Reaction score
319
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I would so love to go to Asia, especially Japan!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Id like to go anywhere cuz ive never been outside the us. Id really like to go to japan and korea
I would so love to go to Asia, especially Japan!

Is it me or everybody here wants to go to Japan?! I guess i's because we want to see the people that write and draws the mangas for us and the actors that play in the anime..... :)
 

radical3113

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
432
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

once again japan
 

SkyKing

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

In the future, i plan to move and stay in japan.
 
Top