havnt you checked out the hiphop/rap thread?
Yea I have checked it out, last time we were talking about Soulja Boy but i noticed that not alot of people went on there, so i havent checked it in a long time.
They did the dance too?

Yeah, i guess i know what you mean.

Voice is such an important matter to the vocalist. ^^ So which one do you like the best zwiv? The main or back up vocal?
Well I like the vocals for the lead,but Pete is a cooler guy personally. Pete seems like he gets all the attention, I guess he's just that kind of guy. Some people just will naturally be in the spotlight.
You're right! Godfather II is awesomee!!!

I like that movie!!

You like it too zwiv? ^^ So what is your fav movie beside godfather?
Yea the godfather is good but, some of the movies I like are :
Star Wars (1977), dir. George Lucas
The Godfather (1972), dir. Francis Ford Coppola
Pulp Fiction (1994), dir. Quentin Tarantino
Casablanca (1942), dir. Michael Curtiz
Gone With The Wind (1939), dir. Victor Fleming
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), dir. Steven Spielberg
Schindler's List (1993), dir. Steven Spielberg
Citizen Kane (1941), dir. Orson Welles
The Empire Strikes Back (1980), dir. Irvin Kershner
It's A Wonderful Life (1946), dir. Frank Capra
The Silence of the Lambs (1991), dir. Jonathan Demme

Don't worry zwiv, i will not tell PY about this.

And you're right, i bet if PY know about this she's going to start the war again.
Is that?

I feel kinda sad for the penguin..

Btw, why is the war about penguin over zwiv?
Well this is just a cease fire, but when PY least expects it, the war will rage on again. And this time I'll hire a hitman to take her out! Mwahahahahh!!!