The Zwivix Thread

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey zwiv! ^^ :glomp
Come here again to ask you some question. :amuse
1. What is your favourite singer?
2. What is your favourite actor?
3. What is your favourite music instrument?
4. What is your favourite animal?

Well, that's all for the question now, i'll give you more question next time. ^_^
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
thats kind of a sad song..

one o'my favourite sad songs (well the guitar part anyways) is this, the guitarparts i like are at 1:40 n 3:56

that guitarplayer has feelin'.
Oh thats a really nice song...the guitar parts are the best!
Hey zwiv! ^^ :glomp
Come here again to ask you some question. :amuse
1. What is your favourite singer?
2. What is your favourite actor?
3. What is your favourite music instrument?
4. What is your favourite animal?

Well, that's all for the question now, i'll give you more question next time. ^_^
Hey Vel! :D

1. Mmm I dont really got favorite singer but since i porbably gotta chose one I'll go with Patrick Stump the lead vocal for the band Fall Out Boy, in case you dont know about FOB click here. I just love almost all the songs they ever made and I guess thats the closest I'll ever get to have a favortie singer.

2. My favorite actor will have to be Robert De Niro, since he's such a great actor that some people even today compare actors to De Niro to see if their any good. Example oh this guys is about as goof as De Niro meaning that you are great!

3. My favorite musical instrument would have to be the drums, but I dont play any instruments.

4. Favorite animal of course will have to be a penguins...how can i hate the animal that helps me take over the world!


Thanks for the questions :glomp
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey Vel! :D

1. Mmm I dont really got favorite singer but since i porbably gotta chose one I'll go with Patrick Stump the lead vocal for the band Fall Out Boy, in case you dont know about FOB click here. I just love almost all the songs they ever made and I guess thats the closest I'll ever get to have a favortie singer.
Looks like that band is kinda cool. :amuse I'll try to listen to their music too sometimes. :amuse What make you like hime zwiv? ^^

2. My favorite actor will have to be Robert De Niro, since he's such a great actor that some people even today compare actors to De Niro to see if their any good. Example oh this guys is about as goof as De Niro meaning that you are great!
Now that you mention it, i guess you're right about it. :amuse De Niro is indeed a great actor, he's one of my fav actor too. ^^

4. Favorite animal of course will have to be a penguins...how can i hate the animal that helps me take over the world!
Penguins?? How can they help you take over the world zwiv? :blink And how is it going zwiv? ^^
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oh thats a really nice song...the guitar parts are the best!
guess you only can enjoy the guitar parts since you cant understand swedish :D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah De Niros good but what about Al Pacino?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Looks like that band is kinda cool. :amuse I'll try to listen to their music too sometimes. :amuse What make you like hime zwiv? ^^
Well at first I didnt like him, but since FOB did the song dance,dance I became a fan of his vocals and of the band. I dont know how to explain what I like about him its just his voice..you know how some artist got some quality to their voice that sets the apart from the rest, I also like Pete (the back-up vocals).
Now that you mention it, i guess you're right about it. :amuse De Niro is indeed a great actor, he's one of my fav actor too. ^^
Cool I'm glad, and I think we all can agree that The Godfather II has been one of the best sequels to any movie ever made...right?
Penguins?? How can they help you take over the world zwiv? :blink And how is it going zwiv? ^^
Oh man, PY is gonna hate me for saying this again, dont tell her, she'll start the war again. Anyway I think that I can use penguins by strapping bombs to their backs and killing off all the major world leaders (since penguins dont seem evil the world leaders will go to the zoo and when they get near the penguins, KABOOM!!! :amuse). Then I can take the world hostage and keep killing off important people with my Penguin Suicide Bomb Squads.

Now if this gets to anyone of the "penguin-huggers" they will probably re-start the war again!

guess you only can enjoy the guitar parts since you cant understand swedish :D
Lol. Pretty much! :amuse
Yeah De Niros good but what about Al Pacino?
Al Pacino is good to but has not gotten to the level of De Niro. The best role he's probably played was Antonio "Scarface" Montana. I have to admit the movie was good overall but some of his parts were, not to my liking...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
if i'd list my favourite bands n artists, i wonder if you'd recognize any one.. :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
if i'd list my favourite bands n artists, i wonder if you'd recognize any one.. :D
well were not sure...if you waant you can give it a try.

I'll Also list mine,but i dont like alot of bands I'm more of a rap/hip-hop guy.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
havnt you checked out the hiphop/rap thread? :omg
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Well at first I didnt like him, but since FOB did the song dance,dance I became a fan of his vocals and of the band. I dont know how to explain what I like about him its just his voice..you know how some artist got some quality to their voice that sets the apart from the rest, I also like Pete (the back-up vocals).
They did the dance too? :blink Yeah, i guess i know what you mean. :amuse Voice is such an important matter to the vocalist. ^^ So which one do you like the best zwiv? The main or back up vocal?

Cool I'm glad, and I think we all can agree that The Godfather II has been one of the best sequels to any movie ever made...right?
You're right! Godfather II is awesomee!!! :wtf I like that movie!! :amuse You like it too zwiv? ^^ So what is your fav movie beside godfather?

Oh man, PY is gonna hate me for saying this again, dont tell her, she'll start the war again. Anyway I think that I can use penguins by strapping bombs to their backs and killing off all the major world leaders (since penguins dont seem evil the world leaders will go to the zoo and when they get near the penguins, KABOOM!!! :amuse). Then I can take the world hostage and keep killing off important people with my Penguin Suicide Bomb Squads.

Now if this gets to anyone of the "penguin-huggers" they will probably re-start the war again!
:XD Don't worry zwiv, i will not tell PY about this. :amuse And you're right, i bet if PY know about this she's going to start the war again. :XD
Is that? :blink I feel kinda sad for the penguin.. :p
Btw, why is the war about penguin over zwiv? :blink
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
havnt you checked out the hiphop/rap thread? :omg
Yea I have checked it out, last time we were talking about Soulja Boy but i noticed that not alot of people went on there, so i havent checked it in a long time.
They did the dance too? :blink Yeah, i guess i know what you mean. :amuse Voice is such an important matter to the vocalist. ^^ So which one do you like the best zwiv? The main or back up vocal?
Well I like the vocals for the lead,but Pete is a cooler guy personally. Pete seems like he gets all the attention, I guess he's just that kind of guy. Some people just will naturally be in the spotlight.


You're right! Godfather II is awesomee!!! :wtf I like that movie!! :amuse You like it too zwiv? ^^ So what is your fav movie beside godfather?
Yea the godfather is good but, some of the movies I like are :
Star Wars (1977), dir. George Lucas

The Godfather (1972), dir. Francis Ford Coppola

Pulp Fiction (1994), dir. Quentin Tarantino

Casablanca (1942), dir. Michael Curtiz

Gone With The Wind (1939), dir. Victor Fleming

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), dir. Steven Spielberg

Schindler's List (1993), dir. Steven Spielberg

Citizen Kane (1941), dir. Orson Welles

The Empire Strikes Back (1980), dir. Irvin Kershner

It's A Wonderful Life (1946), dir. Frank Capra

The Silence of the Lambs (1991), dir. Jonathan Demme



:XD Don't worry zwiv, i will not tell PY about this. :amuse And you're right, i bet if PY know about this she's going to start the war again. :XD
Is that? :blink I feel kinda sad for the penguin.. :p
Btw, why is the war about penguin over zwiv? :blink
Well this is just a cease fire, but when PY least expects it, the war will rage on again. And this time I'll hire a hitman to take her out! Mwahahahahh!!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Natural Born Killers
Pulp Fiction
Taxi Driver
Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

are some of my favorite movies >_>

anyways, lets revive the rap thread.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Natural Born Killers
Pulp Fiction
Taxi Driver
Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

are some of my favorite movies >_>

anyways, lets revive the rap thread.
Well I think i've heard of Taxi Driver, but isnt Pullp Fiction a movie?

Sure if you wanna revive it its fine with me. It can be our headquarters for the attack on the SPFB...something something I cant remember the whole name....

But on next Monday I will wake up all of the members of that group with an attack of Penguins...just look at their ask me thread when the time comes to see what I mean! Mwahahahahah :tem
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
But on next Monday I will wake up all of the members of that group with an attack of Penguins...just look at their ask me thread when the time comes to see what I mean! Mwahahahahah :tem
:oh... so that's what your plotting :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
:oh... so that's what your plotting :XD
Oh I cant tell you, you might be a spy of PY's :notrust . You're just gonna have to wait like everyone else! :amuse
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Natural Born Killers
Pulp Fiction
Taxi Driver
Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

are some of my favorite movies >_>

anyways, lets revive the rap thread.
Pulp Fiction FTW! :tem

Just saying the title makes me wanna see it again, I'll do it right now :D

But on next Monday I will wake up all of the members of that group with an attack of Penguins...just look at their ask me thread when the time comes to see what I mean! Mwahahahahah :tem
Don't be so sure, I'm probably gonna be so much wasted that even Armageddon couldn't wake up :XD

Oh I cant tell you, you might be a spy of PY's :notrust . You're just gonna have to wait like everyone else! :amuse
I dunno if we had Lili in our Brigade, but why the hell not, if you wanna join then welcome aboard :amuse
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oh I cant tell you, you might be a spy of PY's :notrust . You're just gonna have to wait like everyone else! :amuse
are you gonna spam their threads with penguin pics :XD :p

I dunno if we had Lili in our Brigade, but why the hell not, if you wanna join then welcome aboard :amuse
sure sure! :XD what are you guys doing first? :bkitty


so how many people are in this? zwi, pirate and gray? X(
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
sure sure! :XD what are you guys doing first? :bkitty
Great! and umm... I haven't thought about what to do :XD

since your a new member of the S.B.F.E.P.P Brigade then you come up with something :p

so how many people are in this? zwi, pirate and gray? X(
Well... when it all began, there was Me and Yomi and the ones who were opposing us were Bax and Xophy. But now I can't remember who's on which side anymore :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Pulp Fiction FTW! :tem

Just saying the title makes me wanna see it again, I'll do it right now :D
To tell you the truth I have never seen that movie...what is it about?

Don't be so sure, I'm probably gonna be so much wasted that even Armageddon couldn't wake up :XD
Well dont worry it will be there for a couple days! :D

are you gonna spam their threads with penguin pics :XD :p
Dang your smarter than I thought...you got part of my plan :darn

sure sure! :XD what are you guys doing first? :bkitty


so how many people are in this? zwi, pirate and gray? X(
NOOOOOO!!!! :s You have joined them!

Great! and umm... I haven't thought about what to do :XD

since your a new member of the S.B.F.E.P.P Brigade then you come up with something :p



Well... when it all began, there was Me and Yomi and the ones who were opposing us were Bax and Xophy. But now I can't remember who's on which side anymore :p
We should make a concrete list. The people who are on bax,pirate, and my side should have their names on a list on the first post of this topic. Then you or PY can make a list of your in your threads.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well I think i've heard of Taxi Driver, but isnt Pullp Fiction a movie?

Sure if you wanna revive it its fine with me. It can be our headquarters for the attack on the SPFB...something something I cant remember the whole name....

But on next Monday I will wake up all of the members of that group with an attack of Penguins...just look at their ask me thread when the time comes to see what I mean! Mwahahahahah :tem
taxi driver, 1976, de Niro is in the lead >_> he's a crazy-ass taxi driver, you should really watch it :D
cant ya just PM the plan to me >_>
im to lazy to search for codes n then decrypt em n stuff <_<

Pulp Fiction FTW! :tem

Just saying the title makes me wanna see it again, I'll do it right now :D
do it do it do it
 
Top