Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 180 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 180 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Jujutsu Kaisen will be on Break Next Issue i.e WSJ#19

Yuta vs Ryu Battle Conclusion in CH-180

High Output of Cursed Energy is possible only when Rika is fully manifested
But Yuta's Maximum Output is inferior to Ryu
Thus Yuta tries to release his max before Ryu does

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuta's CT recovers
He copies Uro's CT
Fight continues
But Yuta again looses his connection with Rika after 5 mins
Ryu's blast crushes Rika
But just as YUTA suppresses Ryu, a blast falls directly on Ryu from sky
It was deflected when Yuta had used Uro's CT

Ryu's final words(?) :
"Thank You, I'm Full"

Editor's Comment:
A Complete Meal with No Regrets
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Last edited:

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Man, I really like Ryu, such a shame he won't stay

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Given the ending of the chapter, it is likely that in the next Ryu will agree to give Yuta his points.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
So Chrollo went down. Yuta will get stronger the longer the show goes on just by coping more cursed techniques. The sky manipulation on its own is crazy.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yuta will get stronger the longer the show goes on
Well, he is one of those who could become the new Gojo.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yuta took down four characters with his own powers Dvur,Ishigori,Uro and Kurotsuchi(He got kill by Yuta before). Yuta is really really strong.

Is Ishigori stronger than Dvur,Uro,Kurotsuchi In a one on one fight? He is putting up a much better fight against Yuta than the other three.Dvur did the worst

Yuta seems to be able to copy any techique if he understand it and has information on it. Unless they are specifics ct techiques he can t copy.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Is Ishigori stronger than Dvur,Uro,Kurotsuchi In a one on one fight?
Most likely, as he is the player with the highest energy level.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Yuta took down four characters with his own powers Dvur,Ishigori,Uro and Kurotsuchi(He got kill by Yuta before). Yuta is really really strong.

Is Ishigori stronger than Dvur,Uro,Kurotsuchi In a one on one fight? He is putting up a much better fight against Yuta than the other three.Dvur did the worst

Yuta seems to be able to copy any techique if he understand it and has information on it. Unless they are specifics ct techiques he can t copy.
Ishigori is most likely the strongest, but they all have bad matchups against each other. Ishigori would probably lose to Uro as her cursed technique pretty much says fuck how much damage he can put out.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dhurv was apparently also super dangerous we just did not see anything from him.

Senpai_BasedGod

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Most likely, as he is the player with the highest energy level.
Stands to reason no because than they would g have been in a deadlock. It also seemed Yuta low diffed Dhruv and tho we don’t know the circumstances it stands to reason that even if all 4 of them teamed up they wouldn’t have beaten a full-powered Yuta.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Stands to reason no because than they would g have been in a deadlock. It also seemed Yuta low diffed Dhruv and tho we don’t know the circumstances it stands to reason that even if all 4 of them teamed up they wouldn’t have beaten a full-powered Yuta.
Well no had them teamed up they probably could have beaten him.

Brainfreeze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Given the ending of the chapter, it is likely that in the next Ryu will agree to give Yuta his points.
Hes given him a beam cannon already. I wonder what the conditions are for him to copy. Maybe its when she explained it to him? Or when he gets hit with the technique?

Dhurv was apparently also super dangerous we just did not see anything from him.
I think Dhurv was the most willing to harm civilians of the 3 (Kuro was hidden at this point) which is why Yuta was serious with him and took him out quick.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I don't think the conditions for Yuta to copy a technique involve eating someone's body part/drinking blood. I suspect it is something as simple as touching that person. Yuta was using Ishigori's technique and it's not like he ate his body part or whatever

The fight was really nice and smart, I really like how Yuta handled it. I hope we get a little break from the fights and move to main plot a bit.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Whew! Seven chapters of phenomenal choreography. A great and loveable character being set free, you love to see it.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Feelings about last chapter aside, this gauntlet/colony was raw af. Yuta young GOAT, with more to look forward too. Ishigori and Uro were great, my favorite characters to be introduced so far.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't think the conditions for Yuta to copy a technique involve eating someone's body part/drinking blood. I suspect it is something as simple as touching that person. Yuta was using Ishigori's technique and it's not like he ate his body part or whatever

The fight was really nice and smart, I really like how Yuta handled it. I hope we get a little break from the fights and move to main plot a bit.
Yuta was not using Ishigori's Technique. Firing Raw Cursed Energy is something anyone can do. He did the same thing against Geto.

Hes given him a beam cannon already. I wonder what the conditions are for him to copy. Maybe its when she explained it to him? Or when he gets hit with the technique?
Pretty sure it's when Rika eats a part of the Sorcerer.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yuta was not using Ishigori's Technique. Firing Raw Cursed Energy is something anyone can do. He did the same thing against Geto.

Pretty sure it's when Rika eats a part of the Sorcerer.
Big question is "has he eaten a strand of Gojo's hair?" I feel like that, plus his domain expansion details, are going to be the big crowd pleaser reveals later on. We know that he's Yuta can do positive cursed power / reversed curse technique, which is a prerequisite for Gojo's better powers.