Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Then explain this post Evil. Did GB make you mafia? He did, didn‘t he?
I meant his last minute attempt to murder me. How would he make me mafia if I didn't trade with him and he cannot trade with me due to being mafia.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I didn't trade, she gets my very swappable Bodyguard.
Why are we all revealing roles? I'm very confused, why is everybody openly doing it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nice and orderly huh :heh .

Two of the "uncooperative" were revealed Town and some of the cooperative ones didn't even follow it.
What‘s the point of your snarkiness? Will you never admit you‘re wrong? Hosts disabled the mechanic like 2 days in advance lol, we were right to go with this plan. If nothing else, we got several confirmed townies out of this, and some role claims.

What have you accomplished apart from pretending you‘re too cool to swap?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Just a heads up: my activity will be limited during the first half of this phase due to irl commitments! And with that said, using my work break to catch up
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I meant his last minute attempt to murder me. How would he make me mafia if I didn't trade with him and he cannot trade with me due to being mafia.
If you had targetted him last night for some reason. But fair enough, let‘s see what your swap partner has to say for themselves.

Honestly high odds either you or them are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just because you lost your role? You feel the need to reveal it? Would you reveal it if you didn't lose it?
I would reveal your role had we swapped. That‘s the whole point, we get confirmed info and use the advantage to win.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I would reveal your role had we swapped. That‘s the whole point, we get confirmed info and ise the advantage to win.
I could reveal it myself if that how you win mafia game.
If you swap role what does that change?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only the 2 people that swap can know for sure they are town, so role or no, nothing changes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yesterday Erin asked if Bran was Jesus(and he said he was willing to die D1) but didn't want to reveal. Jinx, who was apparently Jesus if we believe Brandish said she would be open to trade with someone who has the role.

What‘s the point of your snarkiness? Will you never admit you‘re wrong? Hosts disabled the mechanic like 2 days in advance lol, we were right to go with this plan. If nothing else, we got several confirmed townies out of this, and some role claims.

What have you accomplished apart from pretending you‘re too cool to swap?
Let me express my frustration after what happened yesterday at least.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
If you had targetted him last night for some reason. But fair enough, let‘s see what your swap partner has to say for themselves.

Honestly high odds either you or them are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I would reveal your role had we swapped. That‘s the whole point, we get confirmed info and use the advantage to win.
Definitely would not target anyone that was so suspicious, I trusted them the least yesterday for obvious reasons.

I thought Erin is trustworthy which is why I suggested to do it with her instead of Gajeel, but since she didn't take my role I don't know anymore.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I could reveal it myself if that how you win mafia game.
If you swap role what does that change?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only the 2 people that swap can know for sure they are town, so role or no, nothing changes.
Come now Shad, surely you see the difference between you revealing your role and someone else doing it. You vouching for yourself means nothing, a non-you person vouching for you is very meaningful.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It‘s easy to lie for yourself, getting another person involved requires another mafia to lie. So it‘s less common than a genuine town confirmation by another.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
That could be her hinting? (Cres)
Here is the post:

stay away from swapping with me if you have a sucky role to trade like Kamikaze bomb or restless spirit :pls

however I am opened to any of these roles -> prosecutor, Jesus, necromancer, maybe spirit medium…. Never been any of these before

IMO half the roles are PGO and everyone dies trying to swap
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, if she was Jesus and tried to get Evil lynched, why would she follow his plan and swap with Bran?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Bran I don't get how you can find Jesus lamer than Bodyguard? At least BG got a buff and you can do something cool by protecting someone. Jesus is just ultra passive.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I target Misha last night for the role-swap and nothing happened btw
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yesterday Erin asked if Bran was Jesus(and he said he was willing to die D1) but didn't want to reveal. Jinx, who was apparently Jesus if we believe Brandish said she would be open to trade with someone who has the role.



Let me express my frustration after what happened yesterday at least.
Which frustration? You mean the Det gnut lynch? I am frustrated too but I forgot his early Det-ish posts, and just by playstyle I‘d have kept Evil instead of him.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Here is the post:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, if she was Jesus and tried to get Evil lynched, why would she follow his plan and swap with Bran?
Not a bad hint tactic to drop the role in a list like that knowing no one else gonna have it, to appeal to other roles. Shame Gajeel was not on board.

This would have been before the ordered pairs list, I imagine.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Definitely would not target anyone that was so suspicious, I trusted them the least yesterday for obvious reasons.

I thought Erin is trustworthy which is why I suggested to do it with her instead of Gajeel, but since she didn't take my role I don't know anymore.
You know, Erin is clearly mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lets not get hung up on Brand‘s claim, Cres can easily confirm or deny it later.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Which frustration? You mean the Det gnut lynch? I am frustrated too but I forgot his early Det-ish posts, and just by playstyle I‘d have kept Evil instead of him.
It's annoying to be threatened to be lynched, considered uncooperative just because you don't want to follow a D1 Strategy. We all have our roles and perspective on things.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also Bran I don't get how you can find Jesus lamer than Bodyguard? At least BG got a buff and you can do something cool by protecting someone. Jesus is just ultra passive.
Imagine being a vanilla town and coming back from the dead to relive that useless existence. I do tread Bodyguard the same as vanilla town (as I refuse to act with it) and it has the drawback of not knowing if you are Sleeper. So it's slightly better than Jesus because I can die quicker.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top