omo! but in fake spanish
I meant his last minute attempt to murder me. How would he make me mafia if I didn't trade with him and he cannot trade with me due to being mafia.Then explain this post Evil. Did GB make you mafia? He did, didn‘t he?
Why are we all revealing roles? I'm very confused, why is everybody openly doing itI didn't trade, she gets my very swappable Bodyguard.
What‘s the point of your snarkiness? Will you never admit you‘re wrong? Hosts disabled the mechanic like 2 days in advance lol, we were right to go with this plan. If nothing else, we got several confirmed townies out of this, and some role claims.Nice and orderly huh.
Two of the "uncooperative" were revealed Town and some of the cooperative ones didn't even follow it.
Coz why not?Why are we all revealing roles? I'm very confused, why is everybody openly doing it
Just because you lost your role? You feel the need to reveal it? Would you reveal it if you didn't lose it?Coz why not?
If you had targetted him last night for some reason. But fair enough, let‘s see what your swap partner has to say for themselves.I meant his last minute attempt to murder me. How would he make me mafia if I didn't trade with him and he cannot trade with me due to being mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would reveal your role had we swapped. That‘s the whole point, we get confirmed info and use the advantage to win.Just because you lost your role? You feel the need to reveal it? Would you reveal it if you didn't lose it?
I could reveal it myself if that how you win mafia game.I would reveal your role had we swapped. That‘s the whole point, we get confirmed info and ise the advantage to win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let me express my frustration after what happened yesterday at least.What‘s the point of your snarkiness? Will you never admit you‘re wrong? Hosts disabled the mechanic like 2 days in advance lol, we were right to go with this plan. If nothing else, we got several confirmed townies out of this, and some role claims.
What have you accomplished apart from pretending you‘re too cool to swap?
It's whatever. Jesus sucks.Just because you lost your role? You feel the need to reveal it? Would you reveal it if you didn't lose it?
Definitely would not target anyone that was so suspicious, I trusted them the least yesterday for obvious reasons.If you had targetted him last night for some reason. But fair enough, let‘s see what your swap partner has to say for themselves.
Honestly high odds either you or them are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would reveal your role had we swapped. That‘s the whole point, we get confirmed info and use the advantage to win.
Come now Shad, surely you see the difference between you revealing your role and someone else doing it. You vouching for yourself means nothing, a non-you person vouching for you is very meaningful.I could reveal it myself if that how you win mafia game.
If you swap role what does that change?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only the 2 people that swap can know for sure they are town, so role or no, nothing changes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That could be her hinting? (Cres)Jinx, who was apparently Jesus if we believe Brandish said she would be open to trade with someone who has the role.
Here is the post:That could be her hinting? (Cres)
stay away from swapping with me if you have a sucky role to trade like Kamikaze bomb or restless spirit
however I am opened to any of these roles -> prosecutor, Jesus, necromancer, maybe spirit medium…. Never been any of these before
IMO half the roles are PGO and everyone dies trying to swap
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Which frustration? You mean the Det gnut lynch? I am frustrated too but I forgot his early Det-ish posts, and just by playstyle I‘d have kept Evil instead of him.Yesterday Erin asked if Bran was Jesus(and he said he was willing to die D1) but didn't want to reveal. Jinx, who was apparently Jesus if we believe Brandish said she would be open to trade with someone who has the role.
Let me express my frustration after what happened yesterday at least.
Not a bad hint tactic to drop the role in a list like that knowing no one else gonna have it, to appeal to other roles. Shame Gajeel was not on board.Here is the post:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, if she was Jesus and tried to get Evil lynched, why would she follow his plan and swap with Bran?
You know, Erin is clearly mafia.Definitely would not target anyone that was so suspicious, I trusted them the least yesterday for obvious reasons.
I thought Erin is trustworthy which is why I suggested to do it with her instead of Gajeel, but since she didn't take my role I don't know anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's annoying to be threatened to be lynched, considered uncooperative just because you don't want to follow a D1 Strategy. We all have our roles and perspective on things.Which frustration? You mean the Det gnut lynch? I am frustrated too but I forgot his early Det-ish posts, and just by playstyle I‘d have kept Evil instead of him.
Imagine being a vanilla town and coming back from the dead to relive that useless existence. I do tread Bodyguard the same as vanilla town (as I refuse to act with it) and it has the drawback of not knowing if you are Sleeper. So it's slightly better than Jesus because I can die quicker.Also Bran I don't get how you can find Jesus lamer than Bodyguard? At least BG got a buff and you can do something cool by protecting someone. Jesus is just ultra passive.