Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
That said, some are definitely lying. Idk if hosts forced people that swapped with mafia to not be allowed to share it(would be really lame), but hoping they didn‘t interfere randomly like that, at least a bunch are lying hard.
That wouldn't make sense. Either everyone is banned from revealing which allegiance they swapped with either everyone can reveal it.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Looking into D1 votes is kinda irrelevant given mafia did not know teammates.
Yup true but gnut was really giving townie vibes.
So, did you ask the hosts before hand to see if you will be trading your secondary role?
Why wait until now to reveal this? why not first thing in the day?

I did it on day 1 on thread and on pm after.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If you understand shad, then why don't you understand me? Same reason. Why gnut of all people is because from my point of view he wasn't engaged enough in the pair discussion (also vendetta).

Because I didn't want to have this shitty role, and I would have succeeded if not for you kids meddling. :)

But no matter as against all of you, I still get to do a second trade!! always look at the bright side of life :')

But shad was voted but you weren't, at least when i check you were not unlike shad
It's gnut tho, that how he plays

Hosts stopped trading tho
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Nope lover
I can see why you'd volunteer for a swap then :nerd Is it too much to expect you talked about mafia actions or roles?


Btw why was gnut pushed on yesterday, i wasn't there in the end cuz family meeting
I can understand shad as he wanted to save himself, but why did the others


Also lambu or van, I'm not checking back who said it but didn't one of you day the mechanic should be used for that is what the hosts worked on, yet you end up not using it ?
Or maybe i misremembering things

Evil also fishy because he was the one who did propose the plan yet he saying he didn't do anything today
I can't say I "was there" either but my reasoning is in my previous post.

I said I was torn about using the mechanics to its fullest potential if it meant we'd be breaking the game, I remember Shad immediately saying we should while Lambu was against it from the beginning. Never got the chance to elaborate before the day ended, but I was not big on risking joining a ship that could have been sinking as soon as D2, while there would have been two much safer nights of reshuffling where the number of mafias in the pairings would have hopefully been reduced.

In hindsight it looks like I might have done better to risk it since it seems to have worked out for everyone else, but didn't expect the mechanics to get scrapped out of the blue...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But shad was voted but you weren't, at least when i check you were not unlike shad
It's gnut tho, that how he plays

Hosts stopped trading tho
Not defending Evil, but he was like top voted around that time.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yup true but gnut was really giving townie vibes.



I did it on day 1 on thread and on pm after.
Can you link the post in the thread please 🙏
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait, @Erinyes, if you could target someone for swapping and make them Townie Lover, then wouldn't it be game over for them? If you're being honest than I assume you didn't count as a "green weapon" so couldn't initiate a swap.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait, @Erinyes, if you could target someone for swapping and make them Townie Lover, then wouldn't it be game over for them? If you're being honest than I assume you didn't count as a "green weapon" so couldn't initiate a swap.
This is very true, Lover should be a non-town weapon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla @Copy Panda would a secondary role in any way affect if the weapon is a town weapon or not? Like Det Traitor, or Det Lover, would those still be „town weapons“ that can swap with someone?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I targeted evil as planned, I only received a pm telling my new role. I have no idea if I was blocked, or if someone else targeted me. Or both?
She did say she targeted evil, for this to work, she can't have targeted him, but just do nothing and wait for Evil to target her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She also was very willing to reveal she was a Recruiter to gain town trust, but didn't feel the need to reveal lover.
I would have done it the other way around.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla @Copy Panda would a secondary role in any way affect if the weapon is a town weapon or not? Like Det Traitor, or Det Lover, would those still be „town weapons“ that can swap with someone?
A weapon has to be green and nothing else to be passable.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
A weapon has to be green and nothing else to be passable.
Interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes I'm sorry but this doesn't sound good for you. It seems like you blatantly lied ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean she can still have been targeted and lost her lover secondary but she claimed to have targeted which is the part that is problematic ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If her plan was to join town, I don't see why she would wait this long to reveal that she was TP, the moment she got the new role, all that was left was to vote lock evil.

But evil not following the plan is also Sus.

She is more Sus right now tho.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Erin told her mafia lover counterpart that she will switch, and they figured out it‘s Erin, and Evil was mafia hearing it, it does fit why he suddenly didn‘t target.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Evil conveniently not targetting the Lover oh boy.
Spider sense xD

What if both are living? Need to consider this scenario as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top