Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If Erin told her mafia lover counterpart that she will switch, and they figured out it‘s Erin, and Evil was mafia hearing it, it does fit why he suddenly didn‘t target.
Mafia can't target tho
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Farfalla @Copy Panda would a secondary role in any way affect if the weapon is a town weapon or not? Like Det Traitor, or Det Lover, would those still be „town weapons“ that can swap with someone?
yes, it does affect the weapon. 'green-only' means no win-con altering secondary role
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mafia can't target tho
Perhaps he intended to become town, but not wanting Lover he had her blocked? Hm. Or he is town and there‘s some other strange explanation for it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It would be funny if both are mafia, but they couldn't sync in the pad, so they missed an opportunity to coordinate fake claim xD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Erin, if you know there's a townie lover on the prowl, why reveal your new role but not your old one? Would you mind telling us what we're dealing with?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless you already revealed it and I missed it...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It would be funny if both are mafia, but they couldn't sync in the pad, so they missed an opportunity to coordinate fake claim xD
Well Erin would not be mafia anymore because Recruiter, that claim has very short legs to run on. Unless ofc she secretly kept the Lover part, but even so not a big problem if she uses the role.

We should have somewhere an ex-Recruiter now Lover, and a Mason that was recruited by said ex-Recruiter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reveal as many infos you have guys regarding the swap-night, we‘re learning a lot.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
😭 Not only did you turn it into a threesome, you split the shitter and punched humphry! Tatsu and I tried to swap but you ended up swapping with me instead because you won the flip.

Tag me if you need to know more
Hey, Tatsu was a welcome addition, but I stuck to the original and only plans I was tagged in:

AsakoAwkwardMishaBrandishCrescent JinxDemonspeedErinyesEvil3yeGajeelGBGrySunHoltJamesLambuMarmaladeShadshinobiSirSamuelSonOfDawsTatsumakiVandred
The quote is messed up, but you can click to the post to see what I'm talking about. If you guys changed it and didn't tag me, then tis whatever. Gotta work on the communication because 15 text walls while I'm at work simply ain't it.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well Erin would not be mafia anymore because Recruiter, that claim has very short legs to run on. Unless ofc she secretly kept the Lover part, but even so not a big problem if she uses the role.

We should have somewhere an ex-Recruiter now Lover, and a Mason that was recruited by said ex-Recruiter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reveal as many infos you have guys regarding the swap-night, we‘re learning a lot.
I would have to verify but I think Erin claimed MR BEFORE Asako talked about her supermason thus confirming the presence of a MR in the game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry have little time to discuss and drag myself from this shit situation (i pulled myself into) as I'm expecting a house guest now.

All I can say is, I'm definitely not lying, I did not target anyone at night in hopes Erin would take my Pirate role and be stuck with it, but she didn't. She is clearly lying about what she did that night as the addition of Lover secondary to the role would make it impossible for her to target me, makes me think she's not even a turned Recruiter but plain ass mafia.

Or maybe she is but some asshat tried to butt-in in my trade with Erin and is now stuck with either Mafia or Lover or Mafia Lover, so obviously will never come out. @GB comes to mind as he seems to be out of spite again doing everything just to screw me over.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
uf, i still have 1 hour left of work.
I will give an update once i start catching up
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun sometimes mafia will make a crazy claim even if the road ahead is blocked, I do that to give you guys a good game when I'm about to be caught, giving up is boring, but doing something crazy before you die is fun for every one.

Also if you are done anyways, may as well try to cause a misslynch even if you will be killed the next day.
Also Claiming recruiter... could lead to the real recruiter coming out to counter claim (Helpful for mafia).

It is even possible she guessed there is a recruiter from the mechanic / asako's hints (maybe other people hinted as well, no idea).

~
Sorry have little time to discuss and drag myself from this shit situation (i pulled myself into) as I'm expecting a house guest now.

All I can say is, I'm definitely not lying, I did not target anyone at night in hopes Erin would take my Pirate role and be stuck with it, but she didn't. She is clearly lying about what she did that night as the addition of Lover secondary to the role would make it impossible for her to target me, makes me think she's not even a turned Recruiter but plain ass mafia.

Or maybe she is but some asshat tried to butt-in in my trade with Erin and is now stuck with either Mafia or Lover or Mafia Lover, so obviously will never come out. @GB comes to mind as he seems to be out of spite again doing everything just to screw me over.
Lawl seem to be trying to kill me as well, he ignored a post where I asked him for his reason to switch on you at the last minute.
Let meet IRL and discuss ways to deal with this unnecessary aggression xD

For real tho, I don't understand 50% of his posts and he doesn't seem to care about being understood.

So yeah why not he could have done that.

But you could also be mafia.

How about using your role tonight to confirm yourself?

@Erinyes what was your role before the switch? Pirate Lover?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sorry have little time to discuss and drag myself from this shit situation (i pulled myself into) as I'm expecting a house guest now.

All I can say is, I'm definitely not lying, I did not target anyone at night in hopes Erin would take my Pirate role and be stuck with it, but she didn't. She is clearly lying about what she did that night as the addition of Lover secondary to the role would make it impossible for her to target me, makes me think she's not even a turned Recruiter but plain ass mafia.

Or maybe she is but some asshat tried to butt-in in my trade with Erin and is now stuck with either Mafia or Lover or Mafia Lover, so obviously will never come out. @GB comes to mind as he seems to be out of spite again doing everything just to screw me over.
No spite you are just too red for my liking #avenge g
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Lawl seem to be trying to kill me as well, he ignored a post where I asked him for his reason to switch on you at the last minute.
Let meet IRL and discuss ways to deal with this unnecessary aggression xD

For real tho, I don't understand 50% of his posts and he doesn't seem to care about being understood.

So yeah why not he could have done that.

But you could also be mafia.

How about using your role tonight to confirm yourself?
I sound always paranoid when I claim shit like that, but it's the same lawlett that tried to blitz me last second yesterday without engaging with me at all all day, and it's the same lawlett that even fake claimed spy results to frame in the hydra game (demon can vouch), so like, honestly I think this is possible.

Obviously if I can keep on playing I will do anything to show I'm not lying. I already said multiple times I will have a second chance to trade a role (well steal but, potäto potato, right).

Anyways, I gotta run, but I will check in about 5-6 hours (probably tipsy sry).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,777
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But.. but that was literally why Shad locked gnut. They talked about 2 pages length of „lets stop voting each other and vote gnut“. Sam not paying attention this much is pretty sus, like a mafia just throwing incomplete thoughts out there.
If I was mafia would I really be that clumsy?

I've still got backreading to do is the truth of the matter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey, Tatsu was a welcome addition, but I stuck to the original and only plans I was tagged in:


The quote is messed up, but you can click to the post to see what I'm talking about. If you guys changed it and didn't tag me, then tis whatever. Gotta work on the communication because 15 text walls while I'm at work simply ain't it.
Understandable. Happy with it? 🤔
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Who targetted marm btw? Bice attempt evil but brining up the past is kinda outdated atm

@GrySun why is lambu sus to you? He kinda we t under my radar yday but i thought he was a possible 3rd mafia with marma3ye
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who targetted marm btw? Bice attempt evil but brining up the past is kinda outdated atm

@GrySun why is lambu sus to you? He kinda we t under my radar yday but i thought he was a possible 3rd mafia with marma3ye
His reason for not using the system, not what town Lambu would do and think. He further checkmarks all the boxes of mafia Lambu. He‘s in a tough position as mafia but should‘ve at least tried faking using the system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top