omo! but in fake spanish
Hm so GB Mafia Escort, blocking Evil?Someone said he's Rookie so he/she did the kill. The others had their roles to play.
Drop the ego, there are a bunch people that need protection way more than you based on what they said Mr. Efficient.Will be on phone from now and checking irregularly while doing something else, so my D2 is kinda over.
Dear Doctor, protect me from this evil Lambu so I don‘t end up dead tomorrow and can share my thoughts on players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and, @shinobi this and how did you decide who does the kill? Was anyone like „I‘m janitor let me have it“ or so?
Yeah I read your posts - more or less - and I am still not really convinced. I don't trust Lambu but I think your case is built upon some shallow reasons and you were quick to votekilling him before everyone had the chance to state their Night actions and results with the swapping. Like now, this Asako-shinobi situation looks a lot more scummy to me than the Lambu thing.It was all written down. That said Margi, I don‘t think I‘ve ever seen a townie substitute in a game before, my memory only tells me of substituted mafias. So you are going up against quite the precedent to show yourself as town.
So we only got a single mafia with all those pairs? Man, there must be little Mafia.I'm mafia-turned-townie indeed XD . Still Asako looks townie to me, I've been observing her all day ewww
6? With 21 players? So many? Jesus, if that's true then we cannot take this easily losing a det and prosecutor so early on...There were 6 in the pad last night, including myself.
Ah man, seems my popularity is still sky-high.James!! The only one all 6 agreed on lol
But mafia want lover dead as well no?All of them voted for me, wtf! Save me

You could lose by talking to me like this Lambu oooDrop the ego, there are a bunch people that need protection way more than you based on what they said Mr. Efficient.
So scaaary, risk to lose ooo--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The escort said they gonna block their swap partner.Hm so GB Mafia Escort, blocking Evil?
There are no Lovers, Erin was Mafia, or why did she not say her role?But mafia want lover dead as well no?
You have no allies![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually that doesn't seem that far-fetched on paper, but Evil's demeanor today and "change of plans" thing is the nail on the coffin.Hm so GB Mafia Escort, blocking Evil?
Ffs, nobody is save.The escort said they gonna block their swap partner.
fuckin knew itThe escort said they gonna block their swap partner.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Go drink some coffee, you are obviously not awake yet.You could lose by talking to me like this Lambu oooSo scaaary, risk to lose ooo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So this is Asako's claim after she swapped with shinobi.So i swapped with shino as i said i will but i gained RS instead
I mean i gained best role so yay
But instead i lost my supermason, the first time i got it and yet i lost it with the swaps

Haha!! You should have seen this XD we spent the whole night deciding the kill lmao It was hilarious with identities anon XD I think we almost killed one of our own when that person was afk for a bit XDSo we only got a single mafia with all those pairs? Man, there must be little Mafia.
6? With 21 players? So many? Jesus, if that's true then we cannot take this easily losing a det and prosecutor so early on...
Ah man, seems my popularity is still sky-high.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm shino said it‘s a swap partner.Actually that doesn't seem that far-fetched on paper, but Evil's demeanor today and "change of plans" thing is the nail on the coffin.
Besides I lean towards GB being a possible Escort over a prostitute too, since prosti is actually harmful for townie swapping in the set up, Escort makes 100% sense to exist.