Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
However, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
And if Cres, the Mason, confirms they were in a Mason pad? Which sounds like Cres is doing.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,160
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes do you see what I see?
yeah just saw lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think I was blocked, just that by coin toss
I agree with that, i dont think you were blocked, but a coin toss yes it's plausble, in my book
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Please, you obviouly havent read the game, nor you re following it unless you play ignorant, i said everything that happened in mafia pad. so unless you re yourself a mafia trying to deviate attention from the burden, or a lover or idk, you re just making no sense right now.

and yeah theres something fishy in your supposed 3 ways swapping not talking about sam, but either you or tatsu is mafia or other killing party, Im almost convinced about it. and you started to be aggressive with me, the moment I mentioned Tatsu could potentially be burden due to that supposed failed swap. I might be wrong but well....
Nah Daws should be town, consider their 3-way and who could be a liar. If only 1 lied, it can only be Tatsu. Daws lying or Sam lying doesn‘t add up with the rest. Tatsu is a possible Escort that blocked Sam so they don‘t swap.

Another very possible Escort is between Marmalade and Margi. Shino said the Escort was gonna block their pair partner. So our Escort is Marm, Margi or Tatsu.

I think it‘s Margi of those 3, I kinda liked Marm‘s D2 posts and Tatsu‘s as well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That said, my current thoughts on who is mafia:
Asako, Margi, Lambu, Vandred, +1.

The +1 is between GB and Demon, tending towards Demon.

Asako is self explanatory, Margi could be replaced with Tatsu or Marm there, the other 4 are by process of elimination,

Simple really, because we have so many confirmed townies now. System usage worked pretty well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Asako should be our lynch for today, and as a matter of fact I will !votekill Asako for starters.
Her D2 post near the end sounded super fake as well.

Between Marm, Tatsu and Margi only 1 should be Mafia Escort, other 2 should be town. So until we have a better understanding of who the 2 towns are, we should avoid lynching in this direction.

Vand, Lambu, GB and Demon however, are all 4 super lynchable and mafia likelihood here is off the charts, practically unmissable at 75% chance, 3/4 scums, at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that was my initial thought too, reason why I asked her role. but I dont get Son's reasoning now, did he read the game or is it a strategy ?
I think he‘s just very confused, not like you haven‘t lied somewhat last day about trying to swap with Evil and being Town Lover :grumble So I can see where his confusion could be from, if he didn‘t read the whole thread.

Don‘t see any viable strategy there so looks more like town thoughs.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
that was my initial thought too, reason why I asked her role. but I dont get Son's reasoning now, did he read the game or is it a strategy ?
SirSam was death miller so he believed to be town (if I understood the role correctly), but was also missing a lot of information and was making some weird calls. I don't like what daws is saying but if he was mafia he wouldn't try to do this, it clear that it won't work.

The fact that he is sharing his thoughts is good tho, let see where that will lead.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Asako should be our lynch for today, and as a matter of fact I will !votekill Asako for starters.
Her D2 post near the end sounded super fake as well.

Between Marm, Tatsu and Margi only 1 should be Mafia Escort, other 2 should be town. So until we have a better understanding of who the 2 towns are, we should avoid lynching in this direction.

Vand, Lambu, GB and Demon however, are all 4 super lynchable and mafia likelihood here is off the charts, practically unmissable at 75% chance, 3/4 scums, at least.
Couldn't GB be the escort ? He claimed prosti while the prosti just died.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
SirSam was death miller so he believed to be town (if I understood the role correctly), but was also missing a lot of information and was making some weird calls. I don't like what daws is saying but if he was mafia he wouldn't try to do this, it clear that it won't work.

The fact that he is sharing his thoughts is good tho, let see where that will lead.
Shad my boy, can you give me your thoughts on my post above regarding the mafias? If we exclude everyone that is highly likely confirmed, those 4 should be super safe to probe for lynches I think.

Only thing that could make it backfire is if the Margi + Marm pair was both mafias, an unlikely coincidence I‘d like to not consider.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Today the ones I want more info from are Asako and GB as they're at the top of my sus list. Not forgetting the non swappers either.

edit: added sus
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Couldn't GB be the escort ? He claimed prosti while the prosti just died.
According to Shinobi, Escort was gonna block their pair to avoid swapping roles. GB had no pair assigned.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
According to Shinobi, Escort was gonna block their pair to avoid swapping roles. GB had no pair assigned.
Yes he did ? He was assigned to Gajeel iirc
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GB dear please share more of yourself and your activities when you can. Like targets, and if you‘re still claiming Prostitute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes he did ? He was assigned to Gajeel iirc
Oh? Do I have an outdated swap list? Pretty sure Gajeel said no to all swapping so that pair was called off. And even in the original very first list, I thought Gb was paired with me.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You know this makes no sense right? Only town can swap so she can't still be in another mafia pad, evil was town.

You didn't share enough your thoughts these past few days.
I appreciate that you are doing so now.

Who are your suspects? (What do you think of demon, gb, van etc...)
What do you think we should do today?
If that's the case, then Erin is likely fine. However, I'd still like more information from @Erinyes

I agree with that, i dont think you were blocked, but a coin toss yes it's plausble, in my book
There's no coin necessary because the weapons will end up in the same places regardless:

If two players swap with one another, then the result is effectively a 0 on paper. Whether the 0 comes before or after matters little.


As for my thoughts on players @Shad , the two I thought about the most are the number 1 and 2 lynches potential lynches for yesterday. Evil was my number 1 and Lambu strikes me as more townie than not.

If Erin is fine, then Jinx is behaving how I'd expect of a townie. Targeting Gajeel, the only killed player on N1, the night he died is certainly something of note though. The event was unlikely to say the least, but even if it does clear up a bit, I wouldn't lynch either one of them.

You and Gry seem fairly trustworthy

AwkwardMArGi more than likely is not town. I doubt Misha would care to tag out if she was town and that seems to be the pattern.

The cases on other players I want to review some more as I don't feel I have enough information yet.

That said, I don't recall seeing much of a reason for Asako to remain protected from a lynch though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was weird that he supposedly picked Gajeel(out of his own accord) to swap with, on N1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's no coin necessary because the weapons will end up in the same places regardless:

If two players swap with one another, then the result is effectively a 0 on paper. Whether the 0 comes before or after matters little.
Not quite true. A cointoss is very needed, because it changes who gets which weapon.
You could‘ve ended up with Tatusu‘s role, she with yours, or with Sam‘s. Swaps aren‘t instant, it is true 2 players targetting each others results in no change, but only because nobody else interfered.

If you swap-target Sam first, Tatsu then swaps Sam and has Sam‘s vanilla. That didn‘t happen.
If Sam swap-targets first with Tatsu, then you swap-target Sam, you get Tatsu‘s role, and Tatsu then gets your role from Sam, Sam remains the same. That didn‘t happen.

Tatsu and Sam won their cointosses before you, so they swapped 2 times, then you came in last.

Or, Tatsu Escort blocked Sam, removing the cointoss need.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Asako should be our lynch for today, and as a matter of fact I will !votekill Asako for starters.
Her D2 post near the end sounded super fake as well.

Between Marm, Tatsu and Margi only 1 should be Mafia Escort, other 2 should be town. So until we have a better understanding of who the 2 towns are, we should avoid lynching in this direction.

Vand, Lambu, GB and Demon however, are all 4 super lynchable and mafia likelihood here is off the charts, practically unmissable at 75% chance, 3/4 scums, at least.
I'm not good at this part of the game, just trying to follow your logic, looks great in general, some stuff I don't get fully.
But I would follow these kind of plans.

Hopefully I can wrap my ahead around this better tomorrow to be able to give specific inputs.
For now great job, carry on :D

Yes he did ? He was assigned to Gajeel iirc
This part is wierd because Gaajel turned up dead the next day so GB could have just said that he tried but failed because P4.
Instead he claims not even trying to swap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top