omo! but in fake spanish
And if Cres, the Mason, confirms they were in a Mason pad? Which sounds like Cres is doing.However, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
yeah just saw lol@Erinyes do you see what I see?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree with that, i dont think you were blocked, but a coin toss yes it's plausble, in my bookI don't think I was blocked, just that by coin toss
Nah Daws should be town, consider their 3-way and who could be a liar. If only 1 lied, it can only be Tatsu. Daws lying or Sam lying doesn‘t add up with the rest. Tatsu is a possible Escort that blocked Sam so they don‘t swap.Please, you obviouly havent read the game, nor you re following it unless you play ignorant, i said everything that happened in mafia pad. so unless you re yourself a mafia trying to deviate attention from the burden, or a lover or idk, you re just making no sense right now.
and yeah theres something fishy in your supposed 3 ways swapping not talking about sam, but either you or tatsu is mafia or other killing party, Im almost convinced about it. and you started to be aggressive with me, the moment I mentioned Tatsu could potentially be burden due to that supposed failed swap. I might be wrong but well....
No matter how we slice this, you were a part of the group that killed Gajeel, @Erinyes . Providing more details about the blood on your hands is the least you could do.
that was my initial thought too, reason why I asked her role. but I dont get Son's reasoning now, did he read the game or is it a strategy ?Nah Daws should be town, consider their 3-way and who could be a liar. If only 1 lied, it can only be Tatsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think he‘s just very confused, not like you haven‘t lied somewhat last day about trying to swap with Evil and being Town Loverthat was my initial thought too, reason why I asked her role. but I dont get Son's reasoning now, did he read the game or is it a strategy ?
SirSam was death miller so he believed to be town (if I understood the role correctly), but was also missing a lot of information and was making some weird calls. I don't like what daws is saying but if he was mafia he wouldn't try to do this, it clear that it won't work.that was my initial thought too, reason why I asked her role. but I dont get Son's reasoning now, did he read the game or is it a strategy ?
Couldn't GB be the escort ? He claimed prosti while the prosti just died.Asako should be our lynch for today, and as a matter of fact I will !votekill Asako for starters.
Her D2 post near the end sounded super fake as well.
Between Marm, Tatsu and Margi only 1 should be Mafia Escort, other 2 should be town. So until we have a better understanding of who the 2 towns are, we should avoid lynching in this direction.
Vand, Lambu, GB and Demon however, are all 4 super lynchable and mafia likelihood here is off the charts, practically unmissable at 75% chance, 3/4 scums, at least.
Shad my boy, can you give me your thoughts on my post above regarding the mafias? If we exclude everyone that is highly likely confirmed, those 4 should be super safe to probe for lynches I think.SirSam was death miller so he believed to be town (if I understood the role correctly), but was also missing a lot of information and was making some weird calls. I don't like what daws is saying but if he was mafia he wouldn't try to do this, it clear that it won't work.
The fact that he is sharing his thoughts is good tho, let see where that will lead.
According to Shinobi, Escort was gonna block their pair to avoid swapping roles. GB had no pair assigned.Couldn't GB be the escort ? He claimed prosti while the prosti just died.
Yes he did ? He was assigned to Gajeel iircAccording to Shinobi, Escort was gonna block their pair to avoid swapping roles. GB had no pair assigned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh? Do I have an outdated swap list? Pretty sure Gajeel said no to all swapping so that pair was called off. And even in the original very first list, I thought Gb was paired with me.Yes he did ? He was assigned to Gajeel iirc
If that's the case, then Erin is likely fine. However, I'd still like more information from @ErinyesYou know this makes no sense right? Only town can swap so she can't still be in another mafia pad, evil was town.
You didn't share enough your thoughts these past few days.
I appreciate that you are doing so now.
Who are your suspects? (What do you think of demon, gb, van etc...)
What do you think we should do today?
There's no coin necessary because the weapons will end up in the same places regardless:I agree with that, i dont think you were blocked, but a coin toss yes it's plausble, in my book
Neither, I think you seem believable enough to let be for now@SonOfDaws, are you suggesting I was blocked or was naive?
Not quite true. A cointoss is very needed, because it changes who gets which weapon.There's no coin necessary because the weapons will end up in the same places regardless:
If two players swap with one another, then the result is effectively a 0 on paper. Whether the 0 comes before or after matters little.
I'm not good at this part of the game, just trying to follow your logic, looks great in general, some stuff I don't get fully.Asako should be our lynch for today, and as a matter of fact I will !votekill Asako for starters.
Her D2 post near the end sounded super fake as well.
Between Marm, Tatsu and Margi only 1 should be Mafia Escort, other 2 should be town. So until we have a better understanding of who the 2 towns are, we should avoid lynching in this direction.
Vand, Lambu, GB and Demon however, are all 4 super lynchable and mafia likelihood here is off the charts, practically unmissable at 75% chance, 3/4 scums, at least.

This part is wierd because Gaajel turned up dead the next day so GB could have just said that he tried but failed because P4.Yes he did ? He was assigned to Gajeel iirc