Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
That's a nice post you made for Kiritsugu there Nii, thank you for that.
Still one of my favorite characters among all the animes I've watched.
 
Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
he sold the idea of mage assassin really well, he's awesome, was hoping others would give him more points
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Best girl is out. Fierce, funny and adorable. Poor Mordred had such a twisted origin, while manipulated by Morgan. But she was fine with it all, she just wanted a father that she greatly admired. But too bad for her she got the annoying Saber father rejecting her nonstop. It doesn't help that I dislike Artoria quite a bit. I also like how she despises humans and accepts her own selfishness. Mordred is a character that is true to herself for good and bad. Apocrypha showed, however, that she can be quite the cute normal girl when actually giving a loving "father". In the end, she just wanted to ease the burden on Artoria's shoulders.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Never liked him myself :bnah
Guess he isn't bland enough for your taste. :teehee
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Before I get to whats important. Let me get Emiya Kiritsugu out of the way.

For people that love Fate Zero I really get why you like him. For me though he's sort of the personification of why I don't care for Fate/Zero. Now as I say this I can feel, through time and space, the confused look on Nii's face but hear me out. Emiya Senior is a prime example of why retcon prequels are a bad idea. Fate/Stay takes place after his death. He has an almost mythic feel in that VN as this sort of remorseful survivor of the previous grail war and his connection to Shirou as a loving father figure and all of that. I didn't want or need to actually see that story told(it's like the star wars prequels!!) He's so much less now to me as a character than he was then because of Fate Zero and it's hardboiled version.

That's where I stand on him but I get how somebody, who enjoys Fate/Zero more than I, would enjoy the grittier more fleshed out take. I guess. Even though I feel like that fleshing out was actually detrimental to the mythic nature the character once had as Saber's original master.


------------------------------------



Now the moment I've waited weeks for..

..and it's here. The time has come... for Moedred!!!

Mordred Pendragon is without a doubt the best character in Apocrypha and one of my favorite characters period. The reason why lies in her emotionally rich character arc and journey of self realization through Apocrypha. What am I talking about? Nii covered some of this but let me start at the very beginning because I don't get the chance to talk in depth about her very often. :p

So Mordred, aka Moedred, is actually a homculous/Artoria clone produced by Morgan le Fey. She aged faster, had a shorter lifespan, was raised by her mother to believe that the throne was her right, and that she would take Artoria's place. But even above that for her was her adoration of Artoria, who she worshiped almost as a god and served as a knight. Where she excelled. Until Morgan, as part of her plot, revealed her background and purpose to her. But Mordred was still loyal even then... until she went to Artoria who rejected her. The love turned to hatred and, feeling she'd never be accepted no matter what she did, she rebelled when Artoria was away seizing the throne. And when Artoria returned... you know the rest.

Now when we first meet her in Apocrypha she declares her wish is "Challenge the Sword of Selection Caliburn" which Artoria once drew to prove herself worthy to be king. Notice her wish isn't to rule. Or to get power. Or even the ability to draw Caliburn. What she wished for was "the chance to prove she could".

Then through the course of the story as she fights in grail war gone out of control alongside Sisigou she slowly comes to a the realization that what she really wanted was never the throne at all. Her anger and sense of betrayal warped her own desires. Deep down she just wanted to be worthy to let Artoria hand over her burdens and be happy (sort of a callback to Artoria's character arc in Fate/Stay Night). Knowing that the story is already told, just like how Sisigou can't prevent the decisions that cost him his daughter, so the power of the grail isn't really of interest to her anymore.


Why I love Moedred so much is that realization and the path she takes to it. Her story in Apocrypha has her fighting this war while looking inward and processing the totality of her life. She's far from a perfect person; proud, haughty, ruthless. But she doesn't shy away or make excuses for herself. She faces who she is, and who she was, dead on. No crying. No melodrama. Just fearless self-awareness as she does what she wants, while trying to figure out precisely what that really is. FGO, unfortunately, doesn't really present her with the same degree of depth. She's still good there but not the showstealer she is in Apocrypha.

Anyway, she's great. And I'm very pleased with 7th. Given how poorly Apocrypha is thought of I didn't imagine she'd reach top 10.



 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Does Saber remember Kiritsugu in war 5 from war 4? Do servants remember past times they were summoned?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does Saber remember Kiritsugu in war 5 from war 4? Do servants remember past times they were summoned?
Yes and no.

Servants are essentially copies of heroes stored on something called the throne of heroes. It's generally a read-only type of deal. Saber and Gil do remember though as they both didn't die. And weren't resummoned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And before you ask. Yes, there are continuity errors there about what Saber should know and doesn't. Especially regarding Saber and Illya. With retcons that stuff is just unavoidable.

Nasu just said to treat it like it's in a different universe, I guess.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gilgamesh remembering every war ever fought
Wasn‘t Gil‘s case that he basically stayed alive from 4 to 5, ie. Not resummoned?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I thought Saber died from grail explosion in 4.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
if she didnt die, how did shero summon het from the shed
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I thought Saber died from grail explosion in 4.
Her scabbard was what kept him alive. That's how he was able to become her master.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which, for those who may not know is one of her 3 noble phantasms. Basically her infinite mana and healing cheat code.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was conflicted when I was making my list because I had too many Apocrypha characters. I wanted to nominate Mordred but I figured that Jammin would at vote for her so I went with her Master. Can't say anything that Juviii and Jammin haven't said already.
Kiritsugu is cool but i am not too fond of him. When I think about him cheating on Iri I get annoyed :twitch .

I do like his fighting style and his against Kayneth it what hooked me to Fate/Zero when I started. Liked his flashback as well but it was too short IMO.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,641
Reaction score
6,370
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kiritsugu was pretty cool as a main character. I like how well he planned out his holy war, and combined firearm/assassination tactics with magic. That said, wasn't really one of my favorites due to how his story ends. I would have liked to see more of him as a counter guardian.

Since I didn't watch Apocrypha til after I started playing FGO, I didn't really have much of an opinion of Mordred. It wasn't until the summer event where I started to feel sorry for her and she grew on me. Then Camelot happen, and I felt more sorry for her there. So most of my liking of Mordred is due to how terrible her father treats her. Apocrypha did give me a lot more to like about her.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Does Saber remember Kiritsugu in war 5 from war 4? Do servants remember past times they were summoned?
They usually don't no. They go back to the Throne of Heroes when they die, but what Masters summon are copies of the main body stored in the Throne of Heroes. So the main body inside the Throne of Heroes can read the memories when the copy's data returns, but a different copy in a different Grail War has no knowledge of them (and the "main body" is impossible to summon for a human).

Saber/Artoria is a special case in Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night because she didn't actually die in her time period, I think that's what Jammin wanted to say. Right before she dies (in her time) she makes a contract with the world to obtain the Holy Grail (because of her immense regret and being unable to save and unite Britain), so she isn't registered in the Throne of Heroes.

Instead her copies always go back to the living Artoria in the moments before she is supposed to die, and that's why she remembers everything. It's fully explained in the Fate route of FSN, and in the end there Shirou manages to convince her to acceppt her own fate and Britain's. After that, when her copy next returns to her living body she ends the contract with the world and actually dies.

It's a bit confusing for sure with text only, but the VN does a good job of portraying it visually:



And this applies until what I mentioned above, that she finally is willing to die:


(Never mind the stuff about successfully obtaining the Grail, that's the initial deal she made with the world, but as I said, Shirou made her give up on it)

There's even more I could say, but better stop it here, complicated enough already :XD​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That makes a lot of sense. I remember now at the end of Zero showing her „in the past“, so that‘s why.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Interlude #6

Fate/Stay Night: Heavens Feel





(Technically not from the movies, but still one of the best Fate OPs :p)

Anime
@SirSamuel016 @Rikudou King @MarmaladeSky @Asako

The anime version of the Heavens Feel route. I know that many of you haven't watched this yet, so I won't talk about it in too much detail, but it's easily the darkest route of Fate/Stay Night, and the closest you will get in terms of mood and themes compared to Fate/Zero. For some that's great, for a few it isn't (which makes me think @Jammin prolly isn't a big fan of this route either).

I think what I can say is that most Servants have a small role in this route. All of them were fleshed out in the Fate and UBW routes of the Visual Novel, so here everything is turned on its head, with a big focus on the Masters (excluding Caster/Kuzuki, they got their center stage in UBW) and other characters we didn't see much about yet. Very much loved reading this, because it really throws you for a loop.



Sadly this would have rather needed 4 movies than 3, or an actual anime too, so some things are rushed or neglected, but overall it's a pretty nice adaptation. Of course you can expect top-class animation again, ufotable really outdid themselves with some of these fights. As I mentioned before, especially Kirei and Illya get the short stick, in favor of fully focusing on Sakura. Which means the VN still is the better experience imo, but there's no reason not to watch HF if you know you won't touch that.

There was one scene from the movies that really stuck with me, because it's handled completely different than the VN (bc of the medium) but still great: Sakura's dream of dancing with the plushies, eating candy, etc... until you eventually realize what's happening here. Really well done. Little side note, the plushies are some guys who see her half-naked and basically get horny, so it could've hit worse people I guess lol.

All in all recommended, especially for fans of Fate/Zero.

Fate/Grand Order




(this does a great job showing off the grand adventure)

Game
@SirSamuel016 @syx @Purity of Magi @Rikudou King

Here it is, the juggernaut, the beast :amuse Do I even need to tell anyone what this is about? Summon Servants with your money Quartz, and save humanity as the last standing Master on earth. It's an epic tale of even more epic proportions, so I don't envy anyone trying to catch up with the story at this point. It's definitely doable, but expect to read basically a full visual novel of content. Doesn't help that the start is rather weak story-wise - for me it took until the 5th story to say I really like what they're doing, and until the 6th (the first solely written by the FSN author) to say I had a really great time.



From that point on it has a pretty high level of quality most of the time, but personally I still find the limitations of a phone game not working in its favor. Ofc it being a phone game also allows it to tell a story on a grander scale than anything else (besides an MMO), and the payoff after one huge story arc is completeled is great, but there's obviously a lot of fluff+exposition too. You have that in a VN too, but there you can use a lot more things you can't in a phone game (moving sprites, more music, way more pictures, more effects, etc).

It sounds like I'm bashing it, but I would say FGO has come very far in terms of presentation and story-telling compared to its beginning, and a lot of it is really good, but the phone medium simply is the one I like the least. If you're a Fate fan and want to gather all the Servants, this is basically like a dream come true, but if you're only so-so on the franchise, there's better stuff to check out.

________________________________________________________

This game is what made Fate truly BIG in the otakusphere, and I'm sure gave Type Moon (creator company of Fate) many opportunities they otherwise wouldn't have had, so I'm happy and grateful for that. On the other hand it eats a LOT of resources, so everything else gets delayed or postponed (for example the Tsukihime remake was on hold for basically 5 years, thanks to FGO :twitch). So as much as I enjoy FGO, my feelings about it are also mixed. I know the game made and still makes tons of money, but I hope Type Moon will focus a bit more on other stuff too from now on.



Long story short, if you really love the franchise play it (but in that case you probably already do : D), if you don't you can stay away. Only exception is if you like phone games, I guess.
The last entry I'll cover in the epilogue~ At this point it should be more than obvious which Fate work was mentioned the most x)​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Page 1400, a milestone for sure.

Didn't quite make it on my list though, prolly because the tomboyish brawler type isn't among my favs in general. Still, I must admit this is pretty adorable :amuse
You wrong! tomboyish brawler type is S tier.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I have some complicated thoughts about this... that probably only @Nii will be interested in.:sweatdrop

First about Heavens Feel. Here's the thing. IMO, Nii is absolutely right that it being the most like Fate/Zero but I don't mind it exactly. Where I differ is in a more fundamental place actually. I know with the various anime, and for the purposes of this interlude thing, you have to divide the Stay, UBW, and Heavens Feel routes of Fate/Stay Night because that's how the anime are. But the visual novel was not built that way and I do not view them in that way.

What do I mean by this? Well, Fate/Stay Night, despite fans denial of this fact, was a classical eroge, which is essiantly a visual novel with sex in it. Which I read a lot of when I was younger. Now when people think "eroge" they often mentally jump to "nukige" which the more pornographic type with less story, which Fate was not. Why is this important? Well Eroge are stories typically with multiple routes each with it's own heroine. The branching point is either handled by following the story along a common route to a branching point and then making a choices that leads to various route OR set where you follow one heroine route and then the story begins again on the next heroines, etc, etc. Written in a way where you are meant to experience each. If that latter structure sounds similar, it's because that's what Fate/Stay Night was pretty much to the letter. Even if Fate is probably the best one ever written, fundamentally it is what it is.

It is one story told in segmented sequential parts with a different heroine each time.

This first is Fate or the saber route. It's a simple approachable tragic love story that explains the core concepts of Fate. With a protagonist who is a bit obnoxiously shounen in Shirou but aside from him it's quite good.

This leads into Unlimited Blade Works or the Rin route. Which jacks up the complexity and turns Shirou into a much better character by turning the faults in his character into something more interesting. As well as delving much deeper relationship with Rin, who stands out strongly in the first route as well. While continuing to build upon the lore.

This then finally brings us to Heavens Feel or the Sakura route. Which is sort of the culmination of all that lore it's built up in the previous two routes. It's the most "Fate" in the sense they it really starts to dig deep into the core concepts of the grail and all of that. Which is both it's strength and it's weakness. It is a very complicated story that relies on what was built in the previous route to even function.

----------------------------

Now having said all of this. And why I think thier natures disqualifies them from head to head comparison. My opinion on that parts of Fate Stay Night is the UBW is the my favorite(Best characters and general story). Heaven's Feel is the most flawed. Largely this comes down to Sakura. Unlike the transition from Saber to Rin as heroine. Sakura was not a standout character in the previous two routes the way Rin was in Stay. That transition feels much more forced. I also just generally feel like Fate is at it's best when it's focusing more on the mythic heroes and villains and less on the masters. The mythic legend interacting with mortals is Fates strength. Not the weird lore, IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

FGO my feelings are much simpler on. It's the great Fate story anthology. Told in the form of chapters interconnected in a larger narrative. There are good stories and bad stories in there. Pretty rough early until they got a grip on how to write in this type of game format but later on there are legitimately some of my favorite Fate stories.

Babylonia, Camelot, Shimosa, Salem, Götterdämmerung. But there is a lot of bad to go with that. Agartha was just terrible. It's an anthology. You sort of take it as it comes.
 
Last edited:
Top