Games Mafia Game 105 - Solo Leveling - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hi guys so here are our night actions tab and thought process for the game.

First the tab:



Following the "level up" idea from our theme we wanted to give players the opportunity to level up throughout the game thanks special objects they would find in dungeons. However finding many level up ideas for every role was complicated. Also given our small number of players we decided to make everyone start as vanilla to give the mechanics more impact and push players to go into dungeons. We simplified the dungeons's objects idea by deciding that it would be simpler to just have dungeons that allowed to level up (because there were strong monsters in it that gave lots of xp lol) and dungeons that didn't.

Dungeons were as followed
D1 dungeonsD2 dungeonsD3 dungeonsD4 dungeons
Busan (dud)Pekin (secondaries)New York (roles)Sao paulo (dud)
Seoul (roles)Tokyo (roles)Bamako (buff)Valencia (dud)
Daegu (roles)Singapour (roles)Canberra (dud)Tunis (roles)

On D1 we put a dud dungeon but didn't expect HALF the players to choose it, + one who forgot to send + one of the four remaining died D1. So only 3 people with a role on N1. We expected it to be at least 5 or 6.
Which is why we had put a necromancer and an apprentice in the role list thinking they would have much to do and choose from as the game went on. (They didn't 😭)

As for the roles, we made a list beforehand and randomized it with the player list. Thus, everyone had a role waiting for them, all they had to do was enter the right dungeons.
This is what each of you was bound to get:
Asako - Necromancer
DD - Sane spy
Erinyes - hider
Brandish µ - prosecutor
Gajeel - Insane apprentice (who then became sane)
Lady pompom - Sane doc
GrySun - Paranoid det

Belserion - M. Det
Baka Taichou - Escort
Shad - Poisoner
We also had ideas for second level ups for each. But appart from Gajeel no one leveled up twice.

On D2 rather than a dud we put a secondaries dungeon which is weaker but still useful. We had a thought up list of secondaries and randomized the list with the player that entered the dungeon. No premade association player x secondary.

On D3 we once again put a dud and wanted to have fun by adding a buff dungeon that allowed for a double action. It may seem too OP, but in Mafia game there is game, and we wanted to see how all the double actions would cross each other and maybe create interesting game situations. In the end the buff was only useful to mafia.

On D4 with such few players remaining and everyone having a role or a secondary, only one dungeon was legit (and no one entered it).

That's it for the explanations we wanted to give, feel free to ask any question. Any constructive feedback or criticism is accepted !

(Also my wording might make it seem like we took decisions on the go as the game went on, but no, most of it was thought out before the game started and then we navigated and adjusted things as phases passed.)

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
you can just close it, I already have 5 votes on me :))) more than enough to end the day, plus most ppl won't be around. end my mysery
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have 12 mins to live :crying someone keep me company before I give my last breath! :emobirb
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Day over​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The second day of the quests ended, and with that the hunters prepared themselves to go rest up before the next day phase started. Those who went to the Tokyo and Singapour dungeons were lucky, there was an S-class monster lying in wait inside. Defeating it was able to level up the warriors, in a way they desired.
Within the Pekin dungeon, there was an A-class monster. Defeating it levelled up the warriors as well....in a different way :xp

Another Lizard was unearthed at the end of the day though....

Sakura Taichou, as BaekYoonHo

Role:
Mafia Member

Level up: Mafia Escort

NIGHT 2 COUNTDOWN
​
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Traitor or protection?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
💀 Dungeons 💀

3 dungeons have appeared in the world:

New York
B-Rank dungeon
Location: New York in a 30 stories building
Specifics: Blue gate



Bamako
B-Rank dungeon
Location: Bamako in a local shop
Specifics: Red gate



Canberra
B-Rank dungeon
Location: Canberra near an open field
Specifics: Blue gate



You may each choose to enter (or not) one of the dungeons listed above.

👾 Vote Count 👾
​
Despite a good rest, player Erinyes isn't feeling well today, so she will not vote.

Asako x 5- Gajeel #205, digitaldude #213, Lady PomPom #216 ,Brandish #218, Shad #223

Gajeel x 1- Asako #214



 
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Protection probably, maybe block.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Despite a good rest, player Erinyes isn't feeling well today, so she will not vote.
It seems sicky was used?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Strange, either protection or something else. I am the said sickly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I leveled up last time and got sickly secondary, used it on Erin because I distrusted her.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Could be the mafia got a traitor too...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I doubt it's recruitment. Something like prostitute or BP makes sense.

Asako and Erin are the options for the day.

I did not enter a dungeon, i.e., did not travel to Singapour. Decided to keep the role I acquired on N1.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I got hider from donjon and used it on pom, looked like the safest place to be, unlikely to be the missing kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For when everybody is connected here are some things we should decide on today.

- if a block is claimed the blocked person is a solid lynch for today.
- full reveal since escort and 2 mafia are dead.
- partial reveal, keep some roles hidden to not reveal too much info, reveal only if it will improve today's conversation or if you are a lynch candidate.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I am not against mass claiming today. However, the mafia may have levelled up to assassin. And we enter dungeons, so the we have roles like underwear.

Firstly though, would like to hear from @Asako and @Erinyes could you please tell us as much as you can, or feel is necessary, to demonstrate an allegiance to town. Noting that you two are singled out for the obvious - you have yet to vote out a mafia.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,220
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Firstly though, would like to hear from @Asako and @Erinyes
Sure !
I entered Tokyo Dungeon, and evolved to something that can't be killed. and I believe there might have been a fail of kill. It's possible either someone was blocked or protected or I ve been targetted tonight by the killer.
My biggest suspect is still Asa, I m still bugged by the fact she "forgot" to vote on Day 1. Also I said I d go to Tokyo so Mafia knew I have upgraded.

That all I have to say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Decided to keep the role I acquired on N1.
Im not asking for a reveal or anything like that, but did you use your role already ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I got hider from donjon and used it on pom,


You went to tokyo right ? If so i got it, we both got same family of roles from same dungeon ?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If all members of his mafia die before the Traitor gets recruited, the Traitor dies immediately (if the last member died at Night, Traitor dies at the start of Day)
Never mind, it can't be a traitor. I didn't know such an interaction (a shame) existed until now. So we're definitely dealing with a last mafia member. Brandish is pretty much cleared then (no traitor possibility).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll be back later.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sure !
I entered Tokyo Dungeon, and evolved to something that can't be killed. and I believe there might have been a fail of kill. It's possible either someone was blocked or protected or I ve been targetted tonight by the killer.
My biggest suspect is still Asa, I m still bugged by the fact she "forgot" to vote on Day 1. Also I said I d go to Tokyo so Mafia knew I have upgraded.

That all I have to say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Im not asking for a reveal or anything like that, but did you use your role already ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---





You went to tokyo right ? If so i got it, we both got same family of roles from same dungeon ?
So you saying you got bullet proof?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You probably should have gone to a dungeon brand, it seems it's gry game 2.0 as i got a secondary role that isn't a secondary role but originally a main role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Pompom you may be the MC but I'm the true MC :XD
I'm missing that jin woo avatar to make everything perfect

My main role is necro, currently very useless because i have no role to use
I'm almost wondering at this point if it was added because of the theme or because it was originally a big game as I can't even use it


Gry damn you, you should have went to a dungeon so i could have at least sth
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,220
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So you saying you got bullet proof?
Nope almost, I said/implied specifically when addressing Shad that I have a blocking role, I have same role than him, actually reason why i asked him if he went to Tokyo Dungeon. If used properly the role can grant you protection at night, you can't be killed at night. I used it on Gajeel who is among the ones I trust the most (fun fact I almost used it on Pompom lol) , and yeah at 1st I hesitated to use it, but I figured I might be targetted and decided to use it anyway. 1st time btw I got that role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Never mind, it can't be a traitor. I didn't know such an interaction (a shame) existed until now. So we're definitely dealing with a last mafia member. Brandish is pretty much cleared then (no traitor possibility).
Yeah that's why i said its either a kill fail or a protection.


@Brandish μ I agree with your approach, mostly, I do always check votes and more specifically votes changes etc in a game it can be significant. but I just want to say when in a tight spot it's not rare to see a mafia voting his mates, it's actually a strategy especially if their mates are very suspicious. I mean I wouldnt be surprised if one of the voters end up being a hidden scum.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The argument of getting the same type of role makes sense, I went to Pekin, did someone else go there?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For now my suspicions are between Koko and Erin, if any blocker used their role, please share.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,220
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
between Koko and Erin, if any blocker used their role, please share.
well I revealed my role, lol, do you think if I was a scum I would come up with such a reveal after Shad said he got hider ? Im waiting for Shad to confirm where he went, but given the role he got Im 100% certain he went to Tokyo, too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nope almost, I said/implied specifically when addressing Shad that I have a blocking role, I have same role than him, actually reason why i asked him if he went to Tokyo Dungeon. If used properly the role can grant you protection at night, you can't be killed at night. I used it on Gajeel who is among the ones I trust the most (fun fact I almost used it on Pompom lol) , and yeah at 1st I hesitated to use it, but I figured I might be targetted and decided to use it anyway. 1st time btw I got that role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah that's why i said its either a kill fail or a protection.


@Brandish μ I agree with your approach, mostly, I do always check votes and more specifically votes changes etc in a game it can be significant. but I just want to say when in a tight spot it's not rare to see a mafia voting his mates, it's actually a strategy especially if their mates are very suspicious. I mean I wouldnt be surprised if one of the voters end up being a hidden scum.
SHID I thought I got you, I am the spy. I targeted you and you targeted gajeel.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The argument of getting the same type of role makes sense, I went to Pekin, did someone else go there?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For now my suspicions are between Koko and Erin, if any blocker used their role, please share.
You made me check if pekin was the blue one but yea i also went to that one, i got a secondary role but not like yours, it's original a main role in role list

Guys please talk in colors I don't remember the dungeon names

Btw if it wasn't obvious, i also went to blue dungeon once again, I'm loyal to blue at this point
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top