Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Oh yes, poor Panda too. He is in a better place now. BG :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Kat Yes I was, or actually no I already wrote it lol, coz I said earlier I will very likely change my vote, but I thought carefully, and started to backread . But honestly how is it even relevant or significant ? even if I hadn't ? Its not like Baka is a confirmed townie. and why was she being upset for a random day 1, 1st randomly cast vote, especially when she could save herself. Jesus its MG !
So any thoughts on her behavior now? I am not really familiar with Baka-who so I cannot tell if that's her normal or no.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So any thoughts on her behavior now? I am not really familiar with Baka-who so I cannot tell if that's her normal or no.
I honestly wasnt really suspecting her even when she was upset, but I'm intrigued by her hint, she was going to reveal seemingly unhappy with her role and she seemed to imply that her role was unimportant, then suddenly changed her mind. So idk might be genuine townie anger, or mafia/tp acting. but as said earlier James change of vote might be an attempt to save her or gry.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
One lineRhuus of Panda-Who seem like a play he pulled last game, so we should keep that in mind. Cannot let him get away with everything again. But I do know he's a busy little who so I will give him the benefit of doubt for now.
I don't know that felt like you tried to stir town in the panda direction while going safe kato route, which i found super weird, id say you are playing differently from last game but u were santa last game so maybe this is your town play , anyway food for thought and i love me some food

- Have you killed demon-kun? 🎤
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I would like to ask the new HotPotato-who (if the passing was successful that is) to NOT reveal themselves.
Umm... not sure I agree? Now that we know it can blow up every day, we need to know who is responsible and had the blood on their hands, That was a different thing D1/N1 when it cannot blow up.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I honestly wasnt really suspecting her even when she was upset, but I'm intrigued by her hint, she was going to reveal seemingly unhappy with her role and she seemed to imply that her role was unimportant, then suddenly changed her mind. So idk might be genuine townie anger, or mafia/tp acting. but as said earlier James change of vote might be an attempt to save her or gry.
I have also noticed a little shift yeah because she said not to expect much from here because the role wasn't important and then when it was getting closer to the end it seemed like "yall-whos will regret" kind of vibe.

What do you think about those whos that voted for Panda-who? Do you think any of them scummy-whos?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im surprised Demon was targetted, he is not often N1 night target, so I'm wondering what did he do or said that might have led to his death. hes not the onloy only one who hinted active, Kat said she has an active night role, baka said too she has an active role, Evil hinted an oldschool role, etc. I will recheck his posts when back from work.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What do you think about those whos that voted for Panda-who? Do you think any of them scummy-whos?
Possibly, yup, given Baka and gry got both 3 votes. somewhere in those votes there was maybe someone trying to save someone.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I don't know that felt like you tried to stir town in the panda direction while going safe kato route, which i found super weird, id say you are playing differently from last game but u were santa last game so maybe this is your town play , anyway food for thought and i love me some food

- Have you killed demon-kun? 🎤
Cindy-Lu who, did you even read the thread yesterday? I barely even talked so how could I have stir anything. Don't try to shift attentiom from yourself with this. I have given a hint about my role, your turn, don't you think?

🎤 No, but I do have a faint memory of him dying early in games. Seems like that didn't change.

What do you think about there being a scummy-who in the Panda voters (including you)? 🎤
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Kat what makes you feel the Hot Potato 🥔 Holder should not reveal? Did you receive it yourself?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
There might be missing some hints, coz i browsed quickly yesterday, but most should be here.



~GrySun/Ritsu~ restless potato spirit ; got an active role he likes (#33)
~SirSam/Mob~Acive (#145)
~Demonspeed/Teru~ active role (#116) ??? Killed on N1
~GB/Serizawa~
~Kat/Mogami~ Night action #135
~Baka/Mezato~ She has an active role , she doesnt like it (#101)
~James/Ryo~ he said his role is a niche role and rarely used those days in most mafia games (#27)
~Shijima/Ishiguro~
~Brandish/Tsubomi~
~Kato/Takenaka~
~Wojack/Tochiro~
~Evil3ye/Musashi~ Paranoid PGO +NVD, Said he has an oldschool role, non of those james-crazes. (#97)
~Farfalla/Sho~ Got a role that's not often used but it's still not the first time she has it (#94)
~Erinyes/Kurata~ Already got it, its basically fits her (#114)
~Raven/Tenga~ New role she never got it before (#136)
~Panda/Sakurai~active role he dislikes '#83) Bodyguard lynched on D1
~Marma/Koyama~Passive fit (#130=
~DD/Minigeshi~ active , not very important (#133)
~Holt/Emi~

Evil passed Paranoid NVd to Farf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

in yellow original potato and NVd holders.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Umm... not sure I agree? Now that we know it can blow up every day, we need to know who is responsible and had the blood on their hands, That was a different thing D1/N1 when it cannot blow up.
Yes I agree that the information will be crucial at some point. I thought another night should be fine. When do these potatos or bombs usually explode? Because realistically, I don't think it would blow up day 2 and since it doesn't blow up at night we can have that info day 3 before it blows up, no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kat what makes you feel the Hot Potato 🥔 Holder should not reveal? Did you receive it yourself?
I just feel like we have at least one more safe day phase and night phase before it explodes, so I thought it would make it more difficult for bad guys killing at night and we could have that 1 for 1 situation, that is if Gry passed it onto a town of course.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Cindy-Lu who, did you even read the thread yesterday? I barely even talked so how could I have stir anything. Don't try to shift attentiom from yourself with this. I have given a hint about my role, your turn, don't you think?

🎤 No, but I do have a faint memory of him dying early in games. Seems like that didn't change.

What do you think about there being a scummy-who in the Panda voters (including you)? 🎤
I mean i just quoted the things i didn't like about you.... you barely talking is of concern to me too, i am not shifting anything btw if i have attention for placeholder votekilling in a first post then so be it yeah sadly i dont really care about hinting

regarding my suspects i am looking at Baka, you, Raven and Marma. Baka particularly was acting juicy end phase
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I mean i just quoted the things i didn't like about you.... you barely talking is of concern to me too, i am not shifting anything btw if i have attention for placeholder votekilling in a first post then so be it yeah sadly i dont really care about hinting

regarding my suspects i am looking at Baka, you, Raven and Marma. Baka particularly was acting juicy end phase
I understand why Baka-who is your suspect. I also think there was something fishy about the behavior, so we can agree on that. What about Raven-who or Marm-who, any reason?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Umm... not sure I agree? Now that we know it can blow up every day, we need to know who is responsible and had the blood on their hands, That was a different thing D1/N1 when it cannot blow up.
If it explodes D2 you‘ll see it at end day post, but I really doubt that. So like Kat said keeping this info for D3 or later is better. A bit inconsistent of you whether you want Potato to be a nightkill trap or not.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah in the end the NVD gets disclaimed so I guess the PGO is for night protection solely, which I'll gladly take lol, appreciated.
Well mafia won't touch me tonight as you know, Marcie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If it explodes D2 you‘ll see it at end day post, but I really doubt that. So like Kat said keeping this info for D3 or later is better. A bit inconsistent of you whether you want Potato to be a nightkill trap or not.
Not it's not inconsistent. As I said yesterday you will be measured by who you passed to if you can be given credit or not. Nobody ever revealed the potatoe on D1, it ususally happened on D2 when the new holder was like "oh I have potaoe" and first holder was like "hihi it was me".

Now you reveal it first day and wants to hide who you passed it to, which is mega sus and a 180 on your own accord, as your reason for reveal was to be cooperative and show as much info as possible and track the potatoe movement. You're a huge fraud is what you are, mafia potate boy.

VOTEKILL GRY-CHAN
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not it's not inconsistent. As I said yesterday you will be measured by who you passed to if you can be given credit or not. Nobody ever revealed the potatoe on D1, it ususally happened on D2 when the new holder was like "oh I have potaoe" and first holder was like "hihi it was me".

Now you reveal it first day and wants to hide who you passed it to, which is mega sus and a 180 on your own accord, as your reason for reveal was to be cooperative and show as much info as possible and track the potatoe movement. You're a huge fraud is what you are, mafia potate boy.

VOTEKILL GRY-CHAN
You are making stuff up, zzz. I‘m still on the fence whether you‘re opportunistic scum or just plain awful at this, given that you keep twisting what I say.

You‘d think a guy who argued a lot of D1 with me would know why I revealed and not lie. Laaame.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm wanna comment meanwhile that maybe this is cause of my last game experience but I'm raising an eyebrow to the change of behavior some people have after N1, like Misho and Kat being upfront now. I told Raven yday that the stuff that raises flags to me about Misho weren't there, but now they are with this shift... cause usually I don't see him arguing that seriously when he's town. Also didn't like how Sam was exposing wojak today, if he's right or not, it's the usual criticism on people doing mafia's job on tracking roles... and he could be doing that to an important one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top