This is on discord but will put here too.

So any thoughts on her behavior now? I am not really familiar with Baka-who so I cannot tell if that's her normal or no.@Kat Yes I was, or actually no I already wrote it lol, coz I said earlier I will very likely change my vote, but I thought carefully, and started to backread . But honestly how is it even relevant or significant ? even if I hadn't ? Its not like Baka is a confirmed townie. and why was she being upset for a random day 1, 1st randomly cast vote, especially when she could save herself. Jesus its MG !
I honestly wasnt really suspecting her even when she was upset, but I'm intrigued by her hint, she was going to reveal seemingly unhappy with her role and she seemed to imply that her role was unimportant, then suddenly changed her mind. So idk might be genuine townie anger, or mafia/tp acting. but as said earlier James change of vote might be an attempt to save her or gry.So any thoughts on her behavior now? I am not really familiar with Baka-who so I cannot tell if that's her normal or no.
I don't know that felt like you tried to stir town in the panda direction while going safe kato route, which i found super weird, id say you are playing differently from last game but u were santa last game so maybe this is your town play , anyway food for thought and i love me some foodOne lineRhuus of Panda-Who seem like a play he pulled last game, so we should keep that in mind. Cannot let him get away with everything again. But I do know he's a busy little who so I will give him the benefit of doubt for now.
Umm... not sure I agree? Now that we know it can blow up every day, we need to know who is responsible and had the blood on their hands, That was a different thing D1/N1 when it cannot blow up.I would like to ask the new HotPotato-who (if the passing was successful that is) to NOT reveal themselves.
I have also noticed a little shift yeah because she said not to expect much from here because the role wasn't important and then when it was getting closer to the end it seemed like "yall-whos will regret" kind of vibe.I honestly wasnt really suspecting her even when she was upset, but I'm intrigued by her hint, she was going to reveal seemingly unhappy with her role and she seemed to imply that her role was unimportant, then suddenly changed her mind. So idk might be genuine townie anger, or mafia/tp acting. but as said earlier James change of vote might be an attempt to save her or gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Possibly, yup, given Baka and gry got both 3 votes. somewhere in those votes there was maybe someone trying to save someone.What do you think about those whos that voted for Panda-who? Do you think any of them scummy-whos?
Cindy-Lu who, did you even read the thread yesterday? I barely even talked so how could I have stir anything. Don't try to shift attentiom from yourself with this. I have given a hint about my role, your turn, don't you think?I don't know that felt like you tried to stir town in the panda direction while going safe kato route, which i found super weird, id say you are playing differently from last game but u were santa last game so maybe this is your town play , anyway food for thought and i love me some food
- Have you killed demon-kun?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes I agree that the information will be crucial at some point. I thought another night should be fine. When do these potatos or bombs usually explode? Because realistically, I don't think it would blow up day 2 and since it doesn't blow up at night we can have that info day 3 before it blows up, no?Umm... not sure I agree? Now that we know it can blow up every day, we need to know who is responsible and had the blood on their hands, That was a different thing D1/N1 when it cannot blow up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just feel like we have at least one more safe day phase and night phase before it explodes, so I thought it would make it more difficult for bad guys killing at night and we could have that 1 for 1 situation, that is if Gry passed it onto a town of course.@Kat what makes you feel the Hot PotatoHolder should not reveal? Did you receive it yourself?
I mean i just quoted the things i didn't like about you.... you barely talking is of concern to me too, i am not shifting anything btw if i have attention for placeholder votekilling in a first post then so be it yeah sadly i dont really care about hintingCindy-Lu who, did you even read the thread yesterday? I barely even talked so how could I have stir anything. Don't try to shift attentiom from yourself with this. I have given a hint about my role, your turn, don't you think?
No, but I do have a faint memory of him dying early in games. Seems like that didn't change.
What do you think about there being a scummy-who in the Panda voters (including you)?![]()
I understand why Baka-who is your suspect. I also think there was something fishy about the behavior, so we can agree on that. What about Raven-who or Marm-who, any reason?I mean i just quoted the things i didn't like about you.... you barely talking is of concern to me too, i am not shifting anything btw if i have attention for placeholder votekilling in a first post then so be it yeah sadly i dont really care about hinting
regarding my suspects i am looking at Baka, you, Raven and Marma. Baka particularly was acting juicy end phase
If it explodes D2 you‘ll see it at end day post, but I really doubt that. So like Kat said keeping this info for D3 or later is better. A bit inconsistent of you whether you want Potato to be a nightkill trap or not.Umm... not sure I agree? Now that we know it can blow up every day, we need to know who is responsible and had the blood on their hands, That was a different thing D1/N1 when it cannot blow up.
Not it's not inconsistent. As I said yesterday you will be measured by who you passed to if you can be given credit or not. Nobody ever revealed the potatoe on D1, it ususally happened on D2 when the new holder was like "oh I have potaoe" and first holder was like "hihi it was me".If it explodes D2 you‘ll see it at end day post, but I really doubt that. So like Kat said keeping this info for D3 or later is better. A bit inconsistent of you whether you want Potato to be a nightkill trap or not.
You are making stuff up, zzz. I‘m still on the fence whether you‘re opportunistic scum or just plain awful at this, given that you keep twisting what I say.Not it's not inconsistent. As I said yesterday you will be measured by who you passed to if you can be given credit or not. Nobody ever revealed the potatoe on D1, it ususally happened on D2 when the new holder was like "oh I have potaoe" and first holder was like "hihi it was me".
Now you reveal it first day and wants to hide who you passed it to, which is mega sus and a 180 on your own accord, as your reason for reveal was to be cooperative and show as much info as possible and track the potatoe movement. You're a huge fraud is what you are, mafia potate boy.
VOTEKILL GRY-CHAN