Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 358 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I prefer the volume version of Lancelot VS Jericho. For Tristan VS Meragalan I prefer Tristan's expressions in the magazine version and Meragalan's expression in the volume one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nakaba saying "thank you I love you" to everyone who enjoys SDS (and it's spin-off I'd assume) around the world warms my heart a little

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
While what Nakaba does with the whole Jericho lance, or lance guine, and other many such sus things

He's actually kind of a sweet guy like that "Thank you and I love you" tells a lot.

Rey151203

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Você acha que os 4 cavaleiros mostrados no capítulo 1 são iguais aos 4 cavaleiros mostrados no capítulo 6?
Porque eu ouvi essa teoria selvagem naquela época de que haveria 2 grupos de 4 cavaleiros, como Arthur e Mel estão realmente certos em sua interpretação dos 4 cavaleiros do apocalipse no sentido de que Percy, Tristan, Lance e Gawain são os bons 4 cavaleiros do apocalipse que realmente salvaria o mundo (a interpretação de Mel e dos mocinhos está certa), mas há outro grupo de 4 cavaleiros do apocalipse que destruirá o mundo (versão de Arthur e dos cavaleiros do caos se a interpretação também estiver certa e se referir a este grupo) o o grupo do mal, na verdade, permanece bastante baixo e subterrâneo e há todo esse mal-entendido entre todos em relação a toda a coisa dos 4 cavaleiros
[/CITAR]

Seeing the new chapter, (84) specifally, this now make more sense, a evil 4kota and a good 4kota groups

Brim787

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can’t act like I know anything about Nakaba’s Plans for Lancelot , but something about Chapter 79’s title always felt familiar . Now , 10 Chapters later I remember .

You guys ever read Kongo Banchō ? Goriki Banchō , the short girl with the giant maces ? Her genetics explain that .

Hyperion Constitution • a rare medical condition that makes her muscle a dozen times denser , more flexible &her organs can keep up with it , the drawback being a super increased metabolism .

Rather nostalgic . I remember finishing Banchō right before 4Knights started .

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
A lot of people celebrate today and the upcoming days. Regardless of your faith or customs, I wish everyone here very happy holidays! Stay healthy, you all!

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
A new post on Nakabas blog:

In order:
What should've be included in Volume 9, Chapter 73.
Two images that are to be redrawn for Volume 10 (Chapters 78 and 84).
Two rejected pages (they would also conclude Chapter 87).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another post:
He also said he asked his wife to display the YT stream for him.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In the last chapter it was mentioned that Dubs created the Sacred Treasures. It's been mentioned in NNT too but with the Fairy Kings all having Fairy Spears I ended up thinking that maybe King's case was different.

Did Nakaba clarify things better somewhere? Or did Dubs create Basquias and Darrenheart as well?

Brim787

Reaction score
Country
United States
To any & all still upset over Chion getting “let off the hook ,” let’s remember , Pellegarde casually & confidently told Ironside to his face that he’s going to defy their king & train their Archenemy . All he got was a literal slap on the wrist , then he just went back to being him .

A more glaring recent example . & Let’s not forget our 2 former Grandmasters !

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
To any & all still upset over Chion getting “let off the hook ,” let’s remember , Pellegarde casually & confidently told Ironside to his face that he’s going to defy their king & train their Archenemy . All he got was a literal slap on the wrist , then he just went back to being him .

I think people are a lot more upset with the fact that Chion is a total dick AND getting away with it, whereas even actual "villain" characters seem to have a more decent and morally grounded personality

Brim787

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think people are a lot more upset with the fact that Chion is a total dick AND getting away with it, whereas even actual "villain" characters seem to have a more decent and morally grounded personality
Nakaba’s desired outcome was realized & the payoff with his character arc will be great .

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Honestly it's not the same thing at all. Pellegarde said this but he did it openly and still wants to do it. Plus yeah turning one of them into their ally would change things.

Chion had orders from Tristan and Meliodas, knew their importance but he lied to all of them and intentionally tried to kill Percival and Gawain. Seeing the way he did it you wouldn't believe he is on the good guys's side. He is not showing remorse and is still behaving like a jerk. I thought that maybe he had some really tragic past but he is Gil and Margaret's son.