Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Votekill Lady pompom. Sorry but the Pomplan didn't convince me.

I guess Daws case can wait till next DP to see if he's done learning or not now that they're no more escort to get in the way. Tho he'll only be able to start blocking on N4 then huh...
I guess the only ones I fully trust are Gry and Hermit obviously for consistency and results.
DD's seems greenish after Shad's death even tho we still have no janitor's around.
In the Sam/wojak feud I don't know who to trust more, Sam long theory about pirate seemed farfetched in this small game I think, wojak's behavior is townish but his first hints made me doubt him. Tomorrow's results could bring more info to make a decision on their case.
For Farf, I'm doubtful about second det.
Juvii I just don't know. Vanilla townie just to be a trap ? Sleeper theory seems more likely but idk if 4 mafias in this small game wouldn't be too many.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Pom.

There's just too many lies.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m in a really funny spot with my easter egg, and am very likely to just remain til game end.

Unfortunately the less players remain the more paranoid I get so don‘t rely on me to bring it home and not just screw it up.

If Pom dies as the Santa Bunny we still have to find 2 mafias, 3 if someone got recruited, with 7 or 6 townies left, 2 or 1 mistake allowed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Imo we should keep Hermit alive at all costs with BG/Doc if at least one is legit, while he checks on someone unconfirmed.
I will see whether to block Sam again, test passives like Juviii/Tatsu or someone else.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
This night phase ends far too late for my liking. Wont be here for the reveal at the end.

Boa noite.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*Day phase... but it's nearly midnight here :fail
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
This night phase ends far too late for my liking
well sorry about it, i couldnt do otherwise, i had to adjust, Night will be longer too (prolly around 15h) , coz I have to work extra hours tomorrow :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Roughly one hour left , dont forget to cast your vote !

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah Idk I tried to read back a bit and at first I actually thought there was something on Sam but it wasn't the case (he said he didn't think he had the role, I thought "right", but in the end... yeah, he's played many games and this is the first time he's doc) and at least hint wise those 2 have been fine (Tatsu as well in a sense but she came clean much later). Both took their time to vote Shad, Tatsu was faster. But still without having the time to follow things through I had this idea that Sam was being way more evasive and low profile than Wojak, but seems like both have been consistent since it's started. Dropping those here for future discussions if I'm around or not cause the day is ending, currently I'm leaning about Tatsu being fake among the claimed "town defenses".

Well I'm of the opinion that Bia ain't town as well, but my vote ain't needed and I don't like being the last one. Can still change it if anything funny by chance would happen during this end phase but for now I'll vote kill Daws cause of the block issue.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well sorry about it, i couldnt do otherwise, i had to adjust, Night will be longer too (prolly around 15h) , coz I have to work extra hours tomorrow :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Roughly one hour left , dont forget to cast your vote !

Where's zimbardo when one needs his management?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wonder if Daws could have been a recruited one now actually... Well might be dropping spread thoughts here and there till it ends, I'm low priority now so chances are I don't come back next day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

His first posts also make me wonder if he's sharing everything "he has", those were quite explored by him for something that would be baseless as a plain apprentice.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well we have 2 protectors, one can cover Hermit the other Farf, but I think Sam protecting Wojak and wojak BG Hermit is the best play. This forces them to kill Sam to break the chain, which works for us to narrow down suspects. If they don‘t, we ride the Hermit train to victory?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
​





☀ End of Day 3 ☀






Oracle : They say a Lannister always pays his debts !

🎶- And who are you? The proud lord said
-That I must bow so low?
- Only a cat of a different coat
- That's all the truth I know
- In a coat of gold or a coat of red
- A lion still has claws
- Mine are long and sharp my lord
- As long and sharp as yours

-And so he spoke
- And so he spoke
- That Lord of Castamere
-But now the rains weep over his hall
- And not a soul to hear.
🎵


- Is that a prediction ? Asked the Huntress ?

- No, it is the dreadful reality ! Said the wise man.







Lady pompom Night King (aka Santa) - Temporary Bulletproof







🌑 Start of night 3 🌑

Countdown



​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
​




🌑 End of Night 3 🌑






Oracle: " A man said once: "You grew up with actors, You learned their craft, and you learned it well. But I grew up with soldiers. I learned how to die a long time ago"
The Huntress: - Yes I know very well. I grew up with Hunters, I know how to hunt from the get-go
A raven flies, it is a bad omen! A soul is leaving





" The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword "






Digitaldude - Investigator






☀ Start of Day 3 ☀​
 
Last edited:

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
One of the trusted guys got killed. They didn’t go for Gry as he said he would not need protection because of egg. Predicted that Hermit would be protected.

Now, for my night action I targeted Hermit
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kinda both surprised and not surprised that they‘d not start chewing their way to Hermit.

If both wojak and Sam are town: Not killing any of them keeps them as potential mislynches, while risking Hermit staying alive.

If wojak is scum: They would need to kill Sam first, but then they still can‘t kill Hermit without showing wojak isn‘t a Bodyguard.

If Sam is scum: They can‘t kill Hermit because of BG, and killing wojak would show Sam is scum.

So they were and still are in an interesting spot to balance leaving Spy alive and dodging his investigations and leaving plausible mislynches around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Must suck to not have an Escort.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My Hermit wishlist is: targetted Sam, Farfalla or Juviii.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daws would be a great Hermit target too.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Daws need to tell us whether he managed to learn from Gry or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did farfalla say anything yesterday? She was a detective but she started with an egg which took her det ability? What kind of egg does she have? What ability it gives her?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My top suspect remains Sam. But I’ll wait until him and Hermit reveals their night targets and results
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

⚔ Votecount ⚔​





Votekill Farf

:lmao Okay Mafioso
!votekill Daws

This Sam and Farfalla thing can be discussed later. There's still 2 other Mafia to worry about. Mr Jon Snow is one of them.
But the DD voters were.. Shad and Pom. Both dead.

Sam was kinda stalling his Shad vote several times.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is really frustrating, the more I check the posts of Sam and Farf the less confident I am in any of them. Like Juviii said they both voted Shad, Shad putting up for a lynch lakhan(now Farf) on D1 which looks like they‘re not together, but logically Farf should be the more likely scum among the two with Hermit‘s result.

I will !votekill Farfalla for now. I‘ll think things over til the day end, but for now I just aren‘t sure. Both of them sound very scummy in different posts and very believable in others.
Four mafia and a third party is too much for this game, no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think only two scums are left
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Sam
Kinda going against my instincts but I need to decide so Votekill Farfalla.
I really want to vote Daws but choosing between Farf and Sam should give us more answers.
I will Votekill Farfalla
Nobody even answers to my questions but Gry, wtv.
vote lock Sam

My meetings start in 30 mins, dunno if I can follow the end of the phase.

Tit for tat

VOTELOCK FARFALLA

We can't afford to mislynch and you're the obvious scum among the remnants of your team.
Hermit was pretty consistently trustworthy. For you, however, even your predecessor seemed suspect.

I mean, at this point, you've already asked me to vote for you as the "last drop in the bucket". You're fighting against what you asked me to do at this point.

Votekill Farfalla

I would like to know your thoughts on Juviii, Wojak, and Tatsu in case you come up townie, but I imagine you are at your meeting by now.


8/8


-
Farfalla x5 - Sam (#512;#611) Grysun (#569) Juviii (#585) Tatsumaki (#592) SonOfDaws (#627)

-
Sirsamuel x2- Farfalla (#509; #608) Wojak (#575)

-
Sonofdaws x1 - Hermit (#566)






💀 Day 4 End in 💀

Countdown




​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
The reason mafia went for DD, I think is, they got their kill blocked last night. Thus it made them paranoid whom to target. They didn’t want to miss out another chance to whittle down our number. And nothing from last day suggested that DD could be protected. That’s why they chose him.
Just something I made think. If I were mafia I would’ve targeted Gry or Hermit. But because of what Gry said about egg discouraged mafia to go for him and he waste another kill. Because of what Gry said, it made more likely that Hermit would be protected by someone. So the next most trusted person was DD. They went for himm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gotta sleep. Hope to see some activity when I wake up
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did farfalla say anything yesterday? She was a detective but she started with an egg which took her det ability? What kind of egg does she have? What ability it gives her?
She said that the Shad lynch „activated“ her egg out of nowhere which made her redirect actions, but was only a 1 night temporary stuff and this latest night she should have investigated with Det again.

But it’s strange, her thing is too unique. Nobody else was seen or spotted with some special secondary, other than Santa Pompom. And the thing I got was a Santa gift.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The reason mafia went for DD, I think is, they got their kill blocked last night. Thus it made them paranoid whom to target. They didn’t want to miss out another chance to whittle down our number. And nothing from last day suggested that DD could be protected. That’s why they chose him.
Just something I made think. If I were mafia I would’ve targeted Gry or Hermit. But because of what Gry said about egg discouraged mafia to go for him and he waste another kill. Because of what Gry said, it made more likely that Hermit would be protected by someone. So the next most trusted person was DD. They went for himm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gotta sleep. Hope to see some activity when I wake up
Sam the Doctor was very unprotected last night, he‘s lynchable but a lot more high impact than Investigator in theory.
If we could somehow confirm you both, you could do a loop of targetting each other and being immortal, but since we cannot do such a confirmation it‘s best to focus on Hermit.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can you share about your egg?
I can 1 time survive 1 death of any kind, nightkill, daykill and even lynches. But the second time I die for real. So like a Jesus but without the downtime 2 phases of death before reviving.

Which is hilariously OP. So if Pom has multiple of these and gave one to a mafia N1 this could get problematic.
Looks to be intended for Santa to stall out the game long enough to win, as both town and mafia need extra effort to kill someone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But this kinda makes me trust Farf even less. Why would hosts give special powers to random players when Santa already got that covered?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That is assuming he is the doctor tho.
Like I said in an above post. If you‘re both town they would be quite mad and risk-taking to leave all 3 of you untouched. So this may imply one of you is mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top