He indeed shared too muchYeah his omo is Active and so far he is the only one who has a passive A and Active O, other who revealed have Active A and Passive O
Recap in process.
He indeed shared too muchYeah his omo is Active and so far he is the only one who has a passive A and Active O, other who revealed have Active A and Passive O
Recap in process.
| Player | Hint Aigo | Hint omo |
| I. BakaTai as Tekken Panda (#30) | Active -both roles can be proven | Passive |
| II. Margi as Tarepanda (#18) | One of her role is active and she got one of them before | |
| III. Grysun as Pandamon (#23) | he said he got an underwhelming duo | |
| IV. Erinyes as Xiao Mei (#71) | Active | Passive |
| V. Tatsu as Guoba | ||
| VI. DigitalDude as Monokuma (#DD) | Active | Passive |
| VII. Gajeel as JJK Panda (#47) | Active | Passive ( Had fun witth one of them) |
| VIII. Shad as Pandaren (#37) | Claims (jesus) | Active |
| IX. James as Po (#13) | Active | passive |
| X. Brandish as Dadpan (#24) | he said " The hosts have a good sense of humour regarding his combo" | |
| XI. Sam as Panchan (#57) | Active ( im assuming both are active) one is new role to him | Active |
| XII. GB as Panda Teemo | Active | Active |
| XIII. Marmalade as Pinky | ||
| XIV. Holt as Gouhin |
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well they mostly did.I wonder if anybody would claim that their active is 2 points.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seeing this dickhead almost made me instalock you
if I'm not mistaken, only the double active, the one claiming active/passive are 1/2 points, I don't want to remind you of last game but you are the one 'assuming' that they claimed which is which, I can see people claim the reverse and justify it by saying it will be obvious it detective if I said it was an omo, mafia as well.well they mostly did.
i thought Hou Mei-chan was cool, if next you say that you hate Kanki i am moving my vote on you as wellSeeing this dickhead almost made me instalock you![]()
My bad Boss, game started at night and I've had a rehearsal for my recital in a couple of weeks... also been occupied with brewsMy fellow Australians are rather low activity this game.

Oh no i meant almost everyone hinted if their A or O is active or passive, but yours is the only Aigo passive so far.if I'm not mistaken, only the double active, the one claiming active/passive are 1/2 points, I don't want to remind you of last game but you are the one 'assuming' that they claimed which is which, I can see people claim the reverse and justify it by saying it will be obvious it detective if I said it was an omo, mafia as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kanki is one my favourites, so all goodi thought Hou Mei-chan was cool, if next you say that you hate Kanki i am moving my vote on you as well

Gry also said he doesn't need protection at Night.
Player Hint Aigo Hint omo I. BakaTai as Tekken Panda (#30) Active -both roles can be proven Passive II. Margi as Tarepanda (#18) One of her role is active and she got one of them before III. Grysun as Pandamon (#23) he said he got an underwhelming duo IV. Erinyes as Xiao Mei (#71) Active Passive V. Tatsu as Guoba VI. DigitalDude as Monokuma (#DD) Active Passive VII. Gajeel as JJK Panda (#47) Active Passive ( Had fun witth one of them) VIII. Shad as Pandaren (#37) Claims (jesus) Active IX. James as Po (#13) Active passive X. Brandish as Dadpan (#24) he said " The hosts have a good sense of humour regarding his combo" XI. Sam as Panchan (#57) Active ( im assuming both are active) one is new role to him Active XII. GB as Panda Teemo Active Active XIII. Marmalade as Pinky XIV. Holt as Gouhin
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Recap so far, will fix if there are mistakes or update later if I can !