Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah his omo is Active and so far he is the only one who has a passive A and Active O, other who revealed have Active A and Passive O
Recap in process.
He indeed shared too much
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,232
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
PlayerHint AigoHint omo
I. BakaTai as Tekken Panda (#30)Active -both roles can be provenPassive
II. Margi as Tarepanda (#18)One of her role is active and she got one of them before
III. Grysun as Pandamon (#23)he said he got an underwhelming duo
IV. Erinyes as Xiao Mei (#71)ActivePassive
V. Tatsu as Guoba
VI. DigitalDude as Monokuma (#DD)ActivePassive
VII. Gajeel as JJK Panda (#47)ActivePassive ( Had fun witth one of them)
VIII. Shad as Pandaren (#37)Claims (jesus)Active
IX. James as Po (#13)Activepassive
X. Brandish as Dadpan (#24)he said " The hosts have a good sense of humour regarding his combo"
XI. Sam as Panchan (#57)Active ( im assuming both are active) one is new role to him Active
XII. GB as Panda TeemoActiveActive
XIII. Marmalade as Pinky
XIV. Holt as Gouhin




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Recap so far, will fix if there are mistakes or update later if I can !
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I wonder if anybody would claim that their active is 2 points.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,232
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I wonder if anybody would claim that their active is 2 points.
well they mostly did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I realized when doing recap that Demon is not playing. see what you did guys last game !!!!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
well they mostly did.
if I'm not mistaken, only the double active, the one claiming active/passive are 1/2 points, I don't want to remind you of last game but you are the one 'assuming' that they claimed which is which, I can see people claim the reverse and justify it by saying it will be obvious it detective if I said it was an omo, mafia as well.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hello, goodmorning everyone

Day started a bit unlucky in terms of having other things to do, but I’m here now 😊
First things first, I have a passive/active combination.

Kind of surprised with the D1 reveals, but okay. Not sure if I feel that’s the best route, but I suppose it’s refreshing on a day like this.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,832
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My fellow Australians are rather low activity this game.
My bad Boss, game started at night and I've had a rehearsal for my recital in a couple of weeks... also been occupied with brews :teehee

As for Brandish he does seem a little quieter but he's probably balls deep watching that minnow sport rugby on his Sunday arvo :lmao
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,232
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
if I'm not mistaken, only the double active, the one claiming active/passive are 1/2 points, I don't want to remind you of last game but you are the one 'assuming' that they claimed which is which, I can see people claim the reverse and justify it by saying it will be obvious it detective if I said it was an omo, mafia as well.
Oh no i meant almost everyone hinted if their A or O is active or passive, but yours is the only Aigo passive so far.
Im not assuming lol they revealed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

only sam hinted only active and I assumed its for the 2 roles.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
i thought Hou Mei-chan was cool, if next you say that you hate Kanki i am moving my vote on you as well
Kanki is one my favourites, so all good :nod
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So @Tatsumaki and @Holt are the only ones that haven’t hinted yet I think? Unless I missed it. According to Erins data.
Do you guys want to share a little bit about yourself?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
PlayerHint AigoHint omo
I. BakaTai as Tekken Panda (#30)Active -both roles can be provenPassive
II. Margi as Tarepanda (#18)One of her role is active and she got one of them before
III. Grysun as Pandamon (#23)he said he got an underwhelming duo
IV. Erinyes as Xiao Mei (#71)ActivePassive
V. Tatsu as Guoba
VI. DigitalDude as Monokuma (#DD)ActivePassive
VII. Gajeel as JJK Panda (#47)ActivePassive ( Had fun witth one of them)
VIII. Shad as Pandaren (#37)Claims (jesus)Active
IX. James as Po (#13)Activepassive
X. Brandish as Dadpan (#24)he said " The hosts have a good sense of humour regarding his combo"
XI. Sam as Panchan (#57)Active ( im assuming both are active) one is new role to himActive
XII. GB as Panda TeemoActiveActive
XIII. Marmalade as Pinky
XIV. Holt as Gouhin




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Recap so far, will fix if there are mistakes or update later if I can !
Gry also said he doesn't need protection at Night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m feeling fine with a Tatsu lynch atm
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
What makes you feel that? Personally dont really feel hot or cold towards Tatsu based on the posts so far tbh
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I must leave (to go to a cringe work gathering, hopefully I'll be able to leave early).

For now, I think my vote will go to one of the active/passive claimers. I could be wrong, since the hosts had to craft a new game pretty quickly after the other one, but I still believe there are too many of them compared to the previous one. And that's a very convenient claim for Mafia.
Or maybe to Bran, I feel he is relying too much on "lazy thinking" on this D1 (sorry, no insult meant here Bran, it's just a feeling).

i'll see when I come back, see you later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top