- Joined
- Jan 2, 2007
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 128
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro
Does anyone know why the 10th Manga (viz) is resceduled on december? At least that's what amazon says.
But on the viz-hp it still says oct, which one should I believe? help! lol
And why the hell is the 11th tank sceduled for march '08 (!)?
Damn viz seems to be very slow, for example D.Gray-man: they're at tank 5, here in Germany we're at tank 9 (tokyopop).
I just hope that Claymore will be released here in Germany too, cause than I wouldn't have to wait so long for the releases...
Does anyone know why the 10th Manga (viz) is resceduled on december? At least that's what amazon says.
But on the viz-hp it still says oct, which one should I believe? help! lol
And why the hell is the 11th tank sceduled for march '08 (!)?
Damn viz seems to be very slow, for example D.Gray-man: they're at tank 5, here in Germany we're at tank 9 (tokyopop).
I just hope that Claymore will be released here in Germany too, cause than I wouldn't have to wait so long for the releases...


Anyways, its on the RAW bar in the top left if you're interested.