- Joined
- Dec 20, 2006
- Messages
- 8,247
- Reaction score
- 3,239
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Not the ones born to the people that took those homes, or the people who moved to Israel AFTER the land and homes were taken.I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but nearly all Israelis and foreigners settling in Israel are connected to the colonization and ethnical cleansing. That's literally how they have homes, because they kicked Palestinians out and/or murdered them.
You keep adding things, or taking away things from the defining characteristics of the groups I'm mentioning in order to not admit the truth. I never said anything about birthright. Not once. Not ever.Okay, African American Israeli colonizers if that makes you feel better. Just as guilty if they claim birthright.
If someone moves to land colonized by other people they are not one of those colonizers. If someone is born to someone who has colonized land they are not a colonizer unless they actively take steps to colonize lands that have not been colonized yet. You are just wrong.
If I didn't know anything, what would that say about you that you haven't provided information about the history of Israel or Palestine that I wasn't aware of, and ignore historical facts that I post because they are "old"? And I never said kids aren't brainwashed into hating Palestinians. You have this problem where you can't understand why generalization is a bad thing. You want people to believe that every child in Israel is a colonizer. That's anti-semitism. You're doing the exact same things that Republicans who believe black people are inherently criminal do. You're judging them all based on the actions of other Israelis, and you can't understand why that's a bad thing.Again, I understand that you know very little about this, and if your source is destiny and whatever he feels like sharing, then I can understand why you don't think kids have been brainwashed into hating Palestinians. The video you showed is the result of them as kids being brainwashed into hating Palestinians and thinking Israel as good.
October 7th was not self-defense. Self-defense is a response to aggression. If you attack me and I wait until a month later to come to your house and attack you, I'm not defending myself, I'm getting revenge. You're justifying revenge, not self-defense.Yet Hamas are defending Palestinians and were defending their homes, but you were still condemning them. White Americans may not be actively attacking indigenous people, but look at how indigenous people are forced to live, and instead of doing something to improve their living conditions, white Americans are ignoring them.
You absolutely can not if you're willing to continue defending the stance that all Israeli children are colonizers. And yes, I AM insisting that Hamas are bad, but NOT all of Palestine. Do you truly not understand that the actions of SOME people do not justify treating everyone else in that group as if they've committed those same actions? You're doing it here too:I can tell which Israelis are innocent and which are bad. I can't help it if you refuse to understand. You however are the one insisting Hamas are bad, and they're terrorists despite the fact that Israel has consistently been lying, their own hostages have praised Hamas as good, and Hamas existing to defend their people.
You're claiming that "their own hostages have praised Hamas as good". But I've posted videos of Israeli hostages who hated their time with Hamas. So has kckk. Did you already forget about the Hamas rapists? I literally just posted a video a page ago about a woman who's sister was raped as a Hamas captive, and Brianna Joy Gray rolled her eyes and pretended it was a lie. If you were honest you'd stop defending Hamas uncritically.
Come to think of it: how did you feel about Palestinian protestors protesting against the October 7th memorial?