Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but limiting barrier to entry makes public transportation a popular hangout for crack addicts and troublemakers.

I wish people were more enthusiastic about all of the amazing and exciting things happening in the world right now.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but all the excitement leads to revolutions.

I wish for a new form of environment friendly individual transportation where we just have to select our destination and it takes us there by itself.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but it's super slow. You'd be better off walking.

I wish I could walk super fast.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you get weird shapped legs like race walkers have.

I wish my small talk abilities were better.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but small talk never evolves into big talk. Small talk is its final form.

I wish I could be more productive.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, you get a job in a mine, working 14h days. Very productive.

I wish the sun was green colored.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but you are monochromatic, and can only see gray.

I wish i can teleport willingly.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but to unlock this ability the phrase "Beam me up, Scotty" must be uttered each time it is used.

I wish more people recognized the many benefits of agriculture.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted , but they do that when it's already too late.

I wish to see all the MH guys wear dresses
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you become insecure because we look better in them than you do.

I wish babies would not resist sleep.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they would only wake up at the age of 3 and you would miss the whole baby phase.

I wish my brain was faster.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but your body becomes much slower.

Granted, but you become insecure because we look better in them than you do.
wow, you look THAT good in a dress?? Now I really wanna see lmao :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish you all dance Macarena now together !
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you and Gry must wear the same dress for the dance.

I wish to see that. :popcorn
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you get to see moar than you'd ever wished to see. :nod

I wish lyfe was like a box of chocolates. 🍫
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Easiest granted wish ever, because life already is like a box of chocolates.

I wish life was like a bag of potato chips instead. Predictable, constant because it's all the same flavor, enjoy every bite til you're out.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but fried potato chips and fried food in general are terrible for cardio. Baked potato chips are where its @.

I wish I had a better ETA of when my transplanted breadfruit trees will produce fruit. Current estimate is 1 to 2 years. But could be shorter or longer.
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but turns out to be 10 years.

I wish I knew Shino was into writting h**ntai before.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you gave to buy all her books to support her.

I wish Juviii didn't sound so judgemental and I wish I knew what a h**ntai is. Two letters between the h and n :grumble
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted. There is a race car called the hoonicorn. Although I dont think that reference fits here.

I wish I had read more as a child.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, but you gave to buy all her books to support her.

I wish Juviii didn't sound so judgemental and I wish I knew what a h**ntai is. Two letters between the h and n :grumble
As my name indicates, one vowel is never enough :hmph

Granted but you only read shino's h*ntai.

I wish everyone wouls start having double and triple vowels in their names.
 
Top