Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill1 Hardy Votekill2 Gry. The latter is debatable but Hardy is definitely pulling stuff from thin air. That’s 2/2 they’ve agreed on lynch targets and been wrong btw. And yes I did vote Raeko too but I expressed my displeasure of going that route. Ofcourse my hand wasn’t forced and I didn’t really want to lynch any of Gry, Gary or Faust yesterday for reasons but still
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not talking about your role is hiding it. You had 48 hours lol.

Wdym lazy talk?

Why were you suspicious there would be 2 kills?
I don’t need to talk about my role ? I had 48 hours so? Value of my role is staying alive, I’ll use it how best I see fit. I already talked about that yesterday and today when thinking of the setup. I see a mentor being more likely than a single mafia here.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill1 Hardy Votekill2 Gry. The latter is debatable but Hardy is definitely pulling stuff from thin air. That’s 2/2 they’ve agreed on lynch targets and been wrong btw.
Yeah, well, that's the game lol. Statistically much more likely to miss your shot.

And yes I did vote Raeko too but I expressed my displeasure of going that route. Ofcourse my hand wasn’t forced and I didn’t really want to lynch any of Gry, Gary or Faust yesterday for reasons but still
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I don’t need to talk about my role ? I had 48 hours so? Value of my role is staying alive, I’ll use it how best I see fit. I already talked about that yesterday and today when thinking of the setup. I see a mentor being more likely than a single mafia here.
Who did you even want to lynch, then? Why was Raeko's flip surprising enough that it changed how you used your role when you are admitting you weren't seeing her as scum?

With Mentor a normal Day 2 starts with 7 townies and 5 anti-towns.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You do need to talk about your role, otherwise you claim a shitty role like Hider in day 3 and people normally don't trust it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Should’ve been one of the RS tbh. I’m not happy with Raeko just because it’s a shot in the dark. They didn’t do much and imo raised no flags in the little time they did post. I’m not willing to go Faust purely because that whole shtick earlier would’ve been weird to fake as mafia imo.

anyway, votekill Raeko. Not a fan but there are good enough reasons to not lynch Gary, Gry or Faust atm
Shouldn't DD be your top suspect rn? what changed?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

To the point that you are agreeing with his vote lock
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, well, that's the game lol. Statistically much more likely to miss your shot.



Who did you even want to lynch, then? Why was Raeko's flip surprising enough that it changed how you used your role when you are admitting you weren't seeing her as scum?

With Mentor a normal Day 2 starts with 7 townies and 5 anti-towns.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You do need to talk about your role, otherwise you claim a shitty role like Hider in day 3 and people normally don't trust it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Shouldn't DD be your top suspect rn? what changed?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

To the point that you are agreeing with his vote lock
Well he was wrong on raeko why should he follow his judgement on me now
--- Double Post Merged, ---

BP and Hider hmmm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xi0 escaped the lynch again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And as I expected he claimed Healthy.
You didn't expect shit

You don't know how much relief I felt when I casted it.
Because you shit out a bad vote? I'm not mafia
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
559
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Catching up why am I on the block --.--
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Votekill Nash

Votekill Grysun


Kinda aimless but also gut. Seems like Town might be slightly screwed anyway if neither of these two are scum.

Will be on sparingly for the next couple of hours and then I probably won't be back online until after the phase ends. Will try to find time for it before then via phone but can't promise.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
559
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@NashSilver can you explain how this serves as a hint for Det?
idk, it was just a cooked hint.
D1
Noir Dog Det Hint
Mentioning Paranoia
Mentioning Naive
Locked James to leave legacy of my target

N1 - Det James, Innocent

D2
Mentioning I'm not Paranoid bc of inno result
Last time I was det I bluffed hider and got night killed, this time I beg
Fighting for my life trying not to massclaim and let evils PoE me
"Consider my vote non-existent" Since I wanted to use it for legacy again, but that didn't matter anymore since I promised to claim D3

James - Seem inno to me, I liked his plan for this vote
^ Dropping my result in a list so if I flipped you can find it


imagine I just voted gry btw
^ Dropping my next target as though I was voting them. EoD2 was messy and I locked the only option we had to make sure Gry/xi0 healthy check happened since nobody was joining me on Faust.

N2 - Det Gry, Innocent
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So yeah

Day 3 claims won't help. They now discussed the most convenient claims.
Day 3 claimers are liars.

Should've claimed Day 2.
You've singlehandedly justified me risking giving my role away in my hints/language cause without all this proof you'd just stubbornly do your own thing... again....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well he was wrong on raeko why should he follow his judgement on me now
But he's saying he was never suspicious of her and still voted 🥴

@Hardy did you claim yet?
Since no one is engaging with DD (likely cause I tagged him at EoD, but still "surprising" because the RS were a hot topic yday) I can.

I'm pirate. N1 I went for Kamino and failed. N2 I went for DD as I said and succeeded. Went for RS since I assumed town lover wouldn't be on one of them.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
D1
Noir Dog Det Hint
Mentioning Paranoia
Mentioning Naive
Locked James to leave legacy of my target

N1 - Det James, Innocent

D2
Mentioning I'm not Paranoid bc of inno result
Last time I was det I bluffed hider and got night killed, this time I beg
Fighting for my life trying not to massclaim and let evils PoE me
"Consider my vote non-existent" Since I wanted to use it for legacy again, but that didn't matter anymore since I promised to claim D3


^ Dropping my result in a list so if I flipped you can find it



^ Dropping my next target as though I was voting them. EoD2 was messy and I locked the only option we had to make sure Gry/xi0 healthy check happened since nobody was joining me on Faust.

N2 - Det Gry, Innocent
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So yeah





You've singlehandedly justified me risking giving my role away in my hints/language cause without all this proof you'd just stubbornly do your own thing... again....
You could be Naive 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Pirate claim last looks so stinky too because it parrots another claim to try and legitimise both players 🤔
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
559
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You could be Naive 🤔
Yes.
Then fuck me I guess.

I did some odds calculations last night but with James flipping and being green I need to do math again.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I need to think this through
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then fuck me I guess.
At least take me to dinner first
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Inb4 dinner gate memes in the deadpad
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
559
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I realised all my odds calculations were wrong since we don't the actual distrubution of roles that would come back as red so it's all just pointless

I don't think I'm naive, in a lovers game Sane Det is already walking on one leg.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless I exist as a counterbalance to town to help evils slide under.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So Gry is evil unless prost exists.

If Sam got blocked then Gry *is* evil and we have 2 killers.

Sam might be insane, we have no more protection then but we have a kill option

Waiting for DD to confirm Hardy Pirate

xi0 remains unconfirmed and might not be back today

Holt claims hider no action
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SirSamuel016 If you are insane at least you can't be mafia doc, neither can you be the evil half of a lover pair

Actually you can't be the good half of a lover pair either since you'd just kill your partner.

Insane Sam is full cleared here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Got a bunch of thoughts but no time to sit down for more than a min to write it all out. The barebones version is I don't trust Holt's Hider and overall playstyle, I can believe Hardy's Pirate so DD should be fine. Blocking me helps regardless what xi0 is but I'm leaning to him being Lover, either the killing one or the prostitute. So he'd show sick today and get lynched.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
559
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
DD/Faust/Hardy/Holt/xi0 can have an evil killer in them.
Gry/Mazi can be town lovers, but they're town.
Sam is confirmed if insane, possibility for him to be mafia but his play is green.

3x Gry - DD 1 #655, Holt 2 #661, Gary 2 #668
3x Nash - Faust 2 #638, Hardy 1 #658, Gary 1 #668
Wildin'

What's the play from evil here?

Block Gry, gaslight us all of D2 and use discussion fatigue to apathy vote me?
Case on me is bad. There's no motive for me to place a __6th__ vote on Raeko and I've been leaving my legacy all game.

GTH it's Faust/xi0
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Vibes-based analysis is I don't think I trust Gry, Holt, or Nash
so you got nothing, what do you think about the raeko lynch, I mean they saved gry here, gry was gone... So if gry is mafia I think we caught a number of mafia here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Troublemaker lover makes little sense
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top