Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm not certain I'll get a red on you. I'm coping I'll get a red on you if we don't find evil in this lynch.
I dare you to go back to this post as well after the game and realize how wrong you are with your assessment of me.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You could just lynch Faust for shits and giggles
I won't throw.
Shits and giggles come when I'm not playing a role that can decide the game and have a responsibility for town.

Force evils to choose to kill you or me tonight since we're both still high value.

If Gry is green force them to choose to dedicate their blocker or let me live to silence him.

Or like this game is going rn just lynch both me and Gry and sit back eat cake good job.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If we just got blindsided by a 4-some yeah this might be a winning push.
Guess I don't need to worry about my sanity anymore 🙃
what fckin 4 some.

Try to focus and think. Not invent more trouble. We need to lynch the scum/tp or at least his lover.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway

You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.

Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy

For now since work is busy

Come back later
I think highly of you in mafia games. My mind always complicates things. But i thubk it makes sense even with erin gone since it is a big gamble anyway

You bein alive on day 3 is also very strange. Though i save you by killing raeko.

Votekill 1 Grysun
Votekill 2 Hardy

For now since work is busy

Come back later
You posted this twice you bum
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I can't believe you are letting Holt get away after playing so poorly this is beyond frustrating
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This too. Hider and BP should be baiting the Mafia.
Well erinyes got killed, I still dont know why sam targetted erinyes dont you wanna spread out the list of people you protect? cause with doctor on bodyguard you are relying on a very narrow set of targets...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Copan please show up
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well erinyes got killed, I still dont know why sam targetted erinyes dont you wanna spread out the list of people you protect? cause with doctor on bodyguard you are relying on a very narrow set of targets...
True.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What 3x buff? Why you calling roles a buff. They have tools to handle some scenarios, which they'd need if they are lovers vs town with no bigger mafia
I’m talking buff in terms of what capabilities they have. Obviously they are roles, but when you’re making a Prostitute lover sickly combo like you’re insinuating, how isn’t that a big lover buff ? You are pointing out how much advantages they get both value and check wise even
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Horrible plays from the Hider and horrible plays from the Doctor :facepalm
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I literally said I don't mind as long as Holt dies too lol he's mafia af
You are wrong.
Regarding your usage - whats the point of only using it to confirm? And confirm what? Sickly isnt alignment indicative, but its usage can be, and you didnt provide a paper trail of its usage to check.
Ofcourse it’s not alignment, however like I said it usage will atleast show and yes I didn’t leave a trail. That is indeed my bad, but I provided my thought process at the time. Obviously wasn’t the better move in hindsight but you already have my explanation. Agreeing or disagreeing with it is another thing entirely
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
what fckin 4 some.

Try to focus and think. Not invent more trouble. We need to lynch the scum/tp or at least his lover.
If your double post counts as a lock then getting wagon off of both hardy and gry becomes impossible given that Faust has the accuracy of a drunk skunk and DD is indecipherable in intent.

If there's a winning line for evils here with vote manipulation such as sickly or we have let a evil possibility go unnoticed its GG tomorrow.

If sam tweaks out and kills someone it might also be game.

I trust hardy enough to think a Gry + Hardy is only ever flipping Gry as evil, and gamestate is so stacked against Gry rn that it has to be artificial from evils.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top