Maestro's Symphony today.
I saw the nots and it looks interesting to me, let us know, by any chance if the 1st try is meh to you, spray it later ideally after shower, and check on your wrist the evolution, let it sit down/macerate a few weeks or a couple of months and come back to it and see the magic working
As promised here a couple of pics from the event last week
so the Paris Perfume Week was a very nice experience. There were some well-known brands like Atelier Materi, Goldfield & Banks, Une Nuit Nomade, Parfums d’Empire, Le Bon Parfumeur etc, so that was great to finally smell things properly on skin instead of just reading about them.
But what I enjoyed the most was discovering all the indie brands. There were a lot of smaller houses, some really interesting ones from China (niche/ indie, quite unique stuff (exple last pic sorry I cant remember the name of the brand), the Japanese brand , Edit(H) on pic 2 was so great too. Actually they were a lot of international brands. I got to talk a bit with a few creators/founders, especially the creator of this brand
Chris Collins (I dont know if its ok to post pics of the creators I met ) and they were actually super accessible and nice, which made the whole thing feel very genuine.
I smelled SO many good things (and also some weird ones too lol), but overall it was really worth it just for the discovery part. Definitely the kind of event where you realize how much is out there beyond the usual brands.
I want so many new things, most likely Tabac exquis from Caron, would be my next purchase. i liked too a lot Pacific Rock moss from Goldfield.
Still want my Ombre Nomade but seems i wont be able to get it anytime soon
