Last edited:
Thoughts evolved on D2:Some early-ish analysis:
- Tatsu - said she is fine diving wherever but picked the deep dive option in poll. Did not post much at all and thus also not shared anything about her role/s yet.
- Holt - only thing he said so far is that he is fine with the current depth(the top). But not sure why he then votes for diving 80m, as this will descend us(albeit not immediately).
- Pompom - said she doesn't like much either of her two roles but prefers shallow depth. Is either PAAP or APPA.
- Mazino - only said he prefers the middle depth.
- Snehal - he was a bit too afraid of bad attention perhaps? Because he immediately backed down and apologized when Sam looked at him scary. Bit unnatural, not like there's any reason to be this on edge is there? Hm.
- Val - wants to dive deep. Said a couple of things but too hard to string together into a role hint for now, but interesting posts to look back on maybe.
- Erin - interestingly is only passive roles, 2 of which are vanilla town. The Sam placeholder feels a bit forced/out of the blue, to my eyes.
- DD - said absolutely nothing of value, even tiptoeing around his roles and what he has. Sus imo.
- Style - most notably, in favor of flopping along on the surface of the ocean. Hasn't said anything else particularly noteworthy, but like Val left some detached comments about his role that could look like something when revisiting it later with his claim side by side.
- Shino - ABAB pattern, prefers her B role and wants to dive to it. Accepted at first that we're staying at the top but then started being very annoyed/antagonistic towards us non divers? I dont agree with her reasoning about it being bad to stay at the same depth level/surface, but I get that she wants her role that's deeper. Overall non alignment indicative stuff with her, unless we want to see the urge for unlocking her better role as a town thing.
- arrow - PAAP. Doesnt seem too insistent on reaching his active A roles. Hasn't voted in the poll at all so far? Perhaps a bit strange. I do think he sounds like how he played last game as town, fwiw.
- Lumi - has 3 different roles, so unlike the norm. Pattern is PAAP. Said he prefers staying up, and later said he prefers his first role(the passive one) which is interesting as active roles tend to be more fun and interesting. Trusted Nash-tasha and voted DD.
- Natasha - A fellow APPA. Trusting her is extremely risky and trying to analyze posts nearly futile endeavor. I'll still risk it and say she is green, comes across as trying/putting in some solving efforts. Only shaky thing is - why does she trust me? Said it's my strong claim but my claim wasn't strong at all, only detailed.
- Dego - not sure what to think of him. I agree with many of his thoughts, and yet he feels... lukewarm? Voted me as he said he would but the passion seems lacking. PPAP is a bit of an oddity among the currently shared patterns. Maybe has spread more uncertainty/suspicions than seen who he can trust?
- Sam - has 3 different roles. Thats about as much as I'm gonna read into Sam this early. As usual seems committed and all, so easy green read but need to be wary.
I'm happy to try either tbh, but I'd like to shower to collect my thoughts firstI've been trying to discern which but Shino is refusing to clarify her A role and Pomcha is not really engaging with me, only speaking of me.
Why Spy?Spy claim? Why don't you tell me what you saw then? coz I have trust issues here.
This is a common way of thinking but, is it actually true in our games? I dont recall anyone ever getting lynched because the nightkilled player was against them. The benefit outweighs the risks by far imo and this tends to not get punished(and how would it, if all you need to say is "they are setting me up").I believe if shino was mafia she would’ve gone for another kill target because Holt was basically onto her D1, so killing him would def put her in a tight spot, and if we put aside the Defo vs Sam conundrum, she is the most sus when Holt was killed. That gives me the heebie-jeebies some mafia are setting her up.
BECAUSE I FUCKING HAVE TO DEFUSE A FUCKING BOMB (DEGO) THERE@SirSamuel016 Also, don't know if i missed the explanation but why say:
"when we go down to 51-100m, things get dangerous
there's something down there that endangers us "
While you are voting to reach that exact depth now ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't consider this. Snail isn't striking me as a town larper to that extent.One thing to note - he seemed unsure whether he is allowed to even share what his role is. God-tier roleplaying of clueless newbie if he is mafia, so could he be town after all? But if town neither his role nor his current posts are gonna be of help in the coming days.
How does this bomb work ? Rules wise, i don't know the mechanicBECAUSE I FUCKING HAVE TO DEFUSE A FUCKING BOMB (DEGO) THERE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's just the position you're most comfortable playing at. You're not one to lurk around as mafia.Why would I bring so much attention to myself after a fumble as maf...
Marms was 10 feet under it literally happened last game and I was on her team xDThis is a common way of thinking but, is it actually true in our games? I dont recall anyone ever getting lynched because the nightkilled player was against them. The benefit outweighs the risks by far imo and this tends to not get punished(and how would it, if all you need to say is "they are setting me up").
So do you trust snehal too with his 4 vanillas? Or is he a low hanging fruit.Specifically vanillas is what gets me to trust it.
2 Roles + 2 Vanillas is exactly what I have, and I'm guessing all of mafia are more stacked than that. Intuiting a fake claim which matches real town roles by p#15 is very unlikely.
Vanilla by itself wasn't the thing that garnered trust. Claiming a standard pattern with vanilla as the passives which match what I know as a townie by post 15 is what grants Erin so much credit.So do you trust snehal too with his 4 vanillas? Or is he a low hanging fruit.
We don't. But we now can hold them to it. When claiming APPA pattern, when they eventually claim all their roles on day 4 or so, their claim has to match up with the APPA pattern. It specifically is meant to box in mafias into having to claim according to what they were forced to hint early. While you are keeping all avenues open for yourself to claim any combo of roles depending on convenience, with no paper trail to compare with when you claim.How do you know most people told the truth ? I am not gonna make up a fishy lie nor do i believe it's the best Town play atm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who are your 4 mafia names atm?Idk am I making that little sense that a town pomcha and town shino would be picking me as their #1 suspect two days in a row
That's kinda crazy. Even Holt said so, and everyone is agreeing he's a strong player.
Yeah, so where's your pattern @Vali x lucifer ?We don't. But we now can hold them to it. When claiming APPA pattern, when they eventually claim all their roles on day 4 or so, their claim has to match up with the APPA pattern. It specifically is meant to box in mafias into having to claim according to what they were forced to hint early. While you are keeping all avenues open for yourself to claim any combo of roles depending on convenience, with no paper trail to compare with when you claim.
Vengeful would make more sense on D1 I would thinkAR1 - VT - VT - AR1
Depends what your active role is I guess.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dego, Val, shino/pom, style. Could it be?I've got mafia down as:
dego (mafia bum)
val
shino/pom
styl/snehal/mazi
Just so this doesn't get buriedWhy Spy?
I could be Prosti or Det too here with that line of questioning.
I am claiming one of those three right now, yes.
Please tell me if your A role is active/passive and if you got any feedback.
Nah det is not concerned with actives/passives.Why Spy?
I could be Prosti or Det too here with that line of questioning.
I am claiming one of those three right now, yes.
Please tell me if your A role is active/passive and if you got any feedback.