Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    6
  • This poll will close: .

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,745
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So just anyone then
The dude just so panicked he yelled at caps lock on xD

Sam in MG 143 and Sam in MG 144 is far cry, very easy to see. What is easier to see? Tag team between you and Natasha.

If you are not maf this time, I wont even register for MG 145 xD it is that obvious.

And whatever with the bombs, i can defuse each scenario you claim for dego and you on those depths so zero cortisol. :hip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The dude just so panicked he yelled at caps lock on xD

Sam in MG 143 and Sam in MG 144 is far cry, very easy to see. What is easier to see? Tag team between you and Natasha.

If you are not maf this time, I wont even register for MG 145 xD it is that obvious.

And whatever with the bombs, i can defuse each scenario you claim for dego and you on those depths so zero cortisol. :hip
After the first sentence i am talking to sam, sorry to not tagging or replying it to him... maybe i am scared from caps lock xD
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,697
Age
28
Country
Italy
I feel like style is the most likely to have lied about being town detective, the result could be right tho as he is probably Mafia, but since he would expect a Nash lynch today, it's probably too risky for him to lie about the result imo, especially since Mafia is already winning, he wouldn't need desperate plays to save Nash from the hole she dig herself imo.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Will let Sam vs me topic for later, one of the Dets could stop this but they didn't so it's either Sty or Pom, I'm more inclined into Sty and that makes Nash another possible scum
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,697
Age
28
Country
Italy
@Stylether please discuss a bit with us, if you really are Town and we misslynch you it's game over. You don't seem particularly in a rush to uncover the real mafias when we are running out of time
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I assume that we'll gonna see them but Kako's saying this makes me doubt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no it won't be it is written
Neither at end of day?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
that's what I assumed anyway, I didn't ask ngl
They are anon until poll is closed, we gonna see what each one voted that's what I understand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh nvm did't read that Panda msg, down the poll it says "until" so i assumed we gonna see them later
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
996
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
They are anon until poll is closed, we gonna see what each one voted that's what I understand
I hope it would be like that ngl, it will be easier for us that way
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I hope it would be like that ngl, it will be easier for us that way
Yeah but it will give mafia names easily so it doesn't makes sense lol
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
40
Country
France
hello guys
I'm ready to cook ! 🍳
first things first, I'm a A-B-B-A
A is passive, B is active
now, about the diving, WHY DID YOU GUYS NOT DIVE AT ALL :facepalm we would be in the air right not if we were not hard capped to 0 lol
and I see everyone saying they will vote 80 ...
guys
we should coordinate !!!
you know that if we all go dive 80, mafias are gonna simply vote ascend 40 and we're screwed right? (btw this is only because WE'RE AT ZEROO.... an 11 could have saved the day)
but anyways, please guys coordinate, I will go for the dive 60, let's have a good distribution please, for now only me and iirc dego, will go for the 60
we started with 16 players right ? so we should assume that 4 players exactly will go for 4 for the ascend 40 (kinda cool we will be able to confirm how mafias are there in the game)

other than that, I will try to read more, because I have been overwhelmed with text ngl
actually if someone can explain things, it would be neat.
all I understood now is that there are WAY TOO MANY duplicate roles
which is expected to some extent, but I don't expect the duplicates to be in the same depth,
in which depths are the bomb btw ? and for arrow, he said he's a defuser for depth 2 and 3, if he's not lying, that means that there should be a bomb in those depths.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



so DD claimed det, just not for depth 1
and styl and pom claimed det for depth 1, while they both know gry is det 💀 I don't know how to react to this, on one hand, wth, 3 dets in the same depth feels weird, on the other hand, why would mafia claim a role already confirmed ?
anyways, with this mech I don't think we should focus as much on duplicates imo, because tbf I can kinda see panda's pov, det is only useful when used multiple times in a row, and we are already forced to leave this depth, and if I understood correctly, even if a player has det multple times in different depth, he can or cannot have different sanities. aka, if a det leaves a depth, they will have a start over again...
btw, I'm writing and thinking at the same time, that's whythe pm doesn't have a clear direction of thought, sorry about that. but I don't have much time to think and then write, I'm kinda busy myself :( I figured this is faster than the usual
anyways, spy is also nerfed nerfed in the way btw, but not as much as det
spy also has sanities, but can be useful even with a single use. yet I can see 2 spies in a game like this
and bomb, tbf I don't know why you even had an argument, that one felt the most natural ngl Xp
I did dive 60m
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,697
Age
28
Country
Italy
Alright I will leave this here for now and go afk for a while

Votekill Stylether

If the vote won't find support, I will only consider pivoting to Natasha, not anyone else for today
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Wdym spy no results --> not blocked --> sane ?

If you weren't blocked then it means you probably weren't sane on surface, no ? As unblocked sane spies get results if I get it right.
Insane spy gets random. I'm either blocked or sane, its very unlikely I random no result twice.

If the vote won't find support, I will only consider pivoting to Natasha, not anyone else for today
Consider that Holt and Gry both thought I was reasonable/town.

They're both dead, all my haters are alive minus Shino, and I just lead 2 misslynches.

If I was mafia, I'd not be in this position rn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll see if I can find the energy to solve once I'm home.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,745
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
If I was mafia, I'd not be in this position rn.
In fact, you really would be in this position and it would be enough. One more townlynch and you can almost declare victory, it is that simple. There is a need for at least one person from mafia team to be sacrificed to divert attention from the remaining ones imo, but you may also try flawless victory.

Hopefully you would have some energy and time to have fun : )
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
6x Shino - Sam #637, Gry #638, Natasha #643, Tatsu #731, Dego #753, Slyth #754
2x Snail - Lumi #586, Arrow #678
2x Natasha - Pommie #582, Shino #657
2x Slyth - Erin #654, Vali #686
1x Sam - Dego #470, Snail 699
5x DD - Nash #90 #182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224
i dont like this , might be wrong but before Tatsu, dego, Slyth votes there was a 4 way tie , that to me seems like an attempt to seave potentially one or 2 scums,, there sno way that there is not at least 2/3 votes upon shino that are not from scums if not more.

Still trusting my guts and for now witll cast a vote on Slyth, might change later, will try to catch thread asap.

vote kill Slyth
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
It helps because my first target was Gry and he was killed N2, so I know I’m sane. Not aurr about other dets though, Gry never shared any results and I distrust styl and Natasha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gonna sleep now, bye
Naive det exists

Insane spy gets random. I'm either blocked or sane, its very unlikely I random no result twice
Even if insane if you're blocked you don't get anything.
Since you and DD were both spy at same level we can assume you had different sanities but we'll never know for sure. Did you target Dego n2 to confirm he was passive ? Or try to catch him lying ? I don't remember if you explained this sorry, but why not go for an active claim ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Natasha is likely to be lying about results, probably not even spy. Between her and Sty, would lynch her and then him too. If out spies were actually working well, we could’ve actually confirm who active roles targeted, but only “passives” were targeted by our self claimed spy.

not looking good for us actually, but if Nat/Sty are one or both macia, maybe we still have a chance. one of bombs has to be mafia too, between dego/sam. Now in a scenario that two or more among those were mafia, the question still stands of who would be the last one (if mafia has 4 guys team or more), it could also be a 3 ppl team + recruitable.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
In fact, you really would be in this position and it would be enough. One more townlynch and you can almost declare victory, it is that simple. There is a need for at least one person from mafia team to be sacrificed to divert attention from the remaining ones imo, but you may also try flawless victory.
Yes with the exception of kill targets.

I would be in a much stronger position killing Pom last night. She's a staple vote against me and she hinted being an info role when she replied directly to me asking about her results.

Both Holt and Gry trusted or at least agreed with me. Both are dead.

Also, both my lynch on DD and shino were solid enough to gain majority. I wasn't the sole decider of those lynches, most people agreed.

I think the case of me being mafia is very weak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Natasha is likely to be lying about results, probably not even spy. Between her and Sty, would lynch her and then him too. If out spies were actually working well, we could’ve actually confirm who active roles targeted, but only “passives” were targeted by our self claimed spy.
My opening post has a hint to me being info.

I pushed to lynch DD who was not only lying but also claiming to be my dupe.

I was wrong so I spied the #2 suspect, and personal suspect, Shino.

I caved and partially claimed to get Shino to co-operate, she didn't.

I spied Dego to try and solve the 3 way bomb claim.

I am Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did you target Dego n2 to confirm he was passive ?
Yes.

I submitted Stylether at first for my target but changed my mind. I figured my social capital is so low right now that even if I came forward with info on an active claimer it wouldn't be trusted.

Chose to fry a smaller fish and try to resolve the bomb trio. Now I'm trying to discern what scrutiny I'm receiving is validly coming from town and what is a mafia push, if any, on me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

5x DD - Nash #90 #182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224
3x Shino - Holt #307, Sam #230 #332, Mazi #365
2x Nash - Pom #202 Shino #228 #287
2x Sam - Eri #83, Snail #346
1x Holt - DD #20
1x Gry - Dego #42
1x Mazi - Tatsu #86
1x Slyth - Val #125


6x Shino - Sam #637, Gry #638, Natasha #643, Tatsu #731, Dego #753, Slyth #754
2x Snail - Lumi #586, Arrow #678
2x Natasha - Pommie #582, Shino #657
2x Slyth - Erin #654, Vali #686
1x Sam - Dego #470, Snail 699

These were the notes I made during the night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Arrow's current push on me is very unexpected I had him down as pretty green socially.

Pom is still pushing me, as she had all game. Now that I've done the dirty work is it time to get rid of me and Arrow joined along? Or is Pom tunnelled and she's the next one to feel my pain lol.

Am I getting groomed by Sty? Is he opportunising the fact I'm flipping green if lynched by claiming I am so?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Stylether please discuss a bit with us, if you really are Town and we misslynch you it's game over. You don't seem particularly in a rush to uncover the real mafias when we are running out of time
Game over?

17 players
13v4

4 town dead

9v4

We miss today and someone dies

7v4

Not even close to game over. In theory we can even miss again at 7v4 if roles/mech are on our side.

Why so on edge? 👀
 
Top