The dude just so panicked he yelled at caps lock on xDSo just anyone then

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After the first sentence i am talking to sam, sorry to not tagging or replying it to him... maybe i am scared from caps lock xDThe dude just so panicked he yelled at caps lock on xD
Sam in MG 143 and Sam in MG 144 is far cry, very easy to see. What is easier to see? Tag team between you and Natasha.
If you are not maf this time, I wont even register for MG 145 xD it is that obvious.
And whatever with the bombs, i can defuse each scenario you claim for dego and you on those depths so zero cortisol.![]()
no, that's why I said we need to coordinateAs for the poll will we see who voted what once again at eod ?
no, that's why I said we need to coordinate
no it won't be it is written@Copy Panda @Marmalade Poll results will be visible when poll's closed, right?
Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Neither at end of day?no it won't be it is written
that's what I assumed anyway, I didn't ask nglNeither at end of day?
They are anon until poll is closed, we gonna see what each one voted that's what I understandthat's what I assumed anyway, I didn't ask ngl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hope it would be like that ngl, it will be easier for us that wayThey are anon until poll is closed, we gonna see what each one voted that's what I understand
Yeah but it will give mafia names easily so it doesn't makes sense lolI hope it would be like that ngl, it will be easier for us that way
I did dive 60mhello guys
I'm ready to cook !
first things first, I'm a A-B-B-A
A is passive, B is active
now, about the diving, WHY DID YOU GUYS NOT DIVE AT ALLwe would be in the air right not if we were not hard capped to 0 lol
and I see everyone saying they will vote 80 ...
guys
we should coordinate !!!
you know that if we all go dive 80, mafias are gonna simply vote ascend 40 and we're screwed right? (btw this is only because WE'RE AT ZEROO.... an 11 could have saved the day)
but anyways, please guys coordinate, I will go for the dive 60, let's have a good distribution please, for now only me and iirc dego, will go for the 60
we started with 16 players right ? so we should assume that 4 players exactly will go for 4 for the ascend 40 (kinda cool we will be able to confirm how mafias are there in the game)
other than that, I will try to read more, because I have been overwhelmed with text ngl
actually if someone can explain things, it would be neat.
all I understood now is that there are WAY TOO MANY duplicate roles
which is expected to some extent, but I don't expect the duplicates to be in the same depth,
in which depths are the bomb btw ? and for arrow, he said he's a defuser for depth 2 and 3, if he's not lying, that means that there should be a bomb in those depths.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so DD claimed det, just not for depth 1
and styl and pom claimed det for depth 1, while they both know gry is detI don't know how to react to this, on one hand, wth, 3 dets in the same depth feels weird, on the other hand, why would mafia claim a role already confirmed ?
anyways, with this mech I don't think we should focus as much on duplicates imo, because tbf I can kinda see panda's pov, det is only useful when used multiple times in a row, and we are already forced to leave this depth, and if I understood correctly, even if a player has det multple times in different depth, he can or cannot have different sanities. aka, if a det leaves a depth, they will have a start over again...
btw, I'm writing and thinking at the same time, that's whythe pm doesn't have a clear direction of thought, sorry about that. but I don't have much time to think and then write, I'm kinda busy myselfI figured this is faster than the usual
anyways, spy is also nerfed nerfed in the way btw, but not as much as det
spy also has sanities, but can be useful even with a single use. yet I can see 2 spies in a game like this
and bomb, tbf I don't know why you even had an argument, that one felt the most natural ngl Xp
Insane spy gets random. I'm either blocked or sane, its very unlikely I random no result twice.Wdym spy no results --> not blocked --> sane ?
If you weren't blocked then it means you probably weren't sane on surface, no ? As unblocked sane spies get results if I get it right.
Consider that Holt and Gry both thought I was reasonable/town.If the vote won't find support, I will only consider pivoting to Natasha, not anyone else for today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In fact, you really would be in this position and it would be enough. One more townlynch and you can almost declare victory, it is that simple. There is a need for at least one person from mafia team to be sacrificed to divert attention from the remaining ones imo, but you may also try flawless victory.If I was mafia, I'd not be in this position rn.
i dont like this , might be wrong but before Tatsu, dego, Slyth votes there was a 4 way tie , that to me seems like an attempt to seave potentially one or 2 scums,, there sno way that there is not at least 2/3 votes upon shino that are not from scums if not more.
Naive det existsIt helps because my first target was Gry and he was killed N2, so I know I’m sane. Not aurr about other dets though, Gry never shared any results and I distrust styl and Natasha
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna sleep now, bye
Even if insane if you're blocked you don't get anything.Insane spy gets random. I'm either blocked or sane, its very unlikely I random no result twice
Yes with the exception of kill targets.In fact, you really would be in this position and it would be enough. One more townlynch and you can almost declare victory, it is that simple. There is a need for at least one person from mafia team to be sacrificed to divert attention from the remaining ones imo, but you may also try flawless victory.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My opening post has a hint to me being info.Natasha is likely to be lying about results, probably not even spy. Between her and Sty, would lynch her and then him too. If out spies were actually working well, we could’ve actually confirm who active roles targeted, but only “passives” were targeted by our self claimed spy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yes.Did you target Dego n2 to confirm he was passive ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Game over?@Stylether please discuss a bit with us, if you really are Town and we misslynch you it's game over. You don't seem particularly in a rush to uncover the real mafias when we are running out of time