0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!
51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!
101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.
151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!
D3 VOTES 🍥 🐼 🐠 2x Slyth - Vali #874, Eri #877 1x Sam - Arrow #830 DAY DURATION Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.
mangahelpers.com
I've not considered a world where they're both telling the truth, and will do so now as I read back Gry.
Not much. But her moves feel like they lack mafia agenda. She's one of those slots that gets in to trusted and hasn't given me a reason to doubt it yet.
i dont like this , might be wrong but before Tatsu, dego, Slyth votes there was a 4 way tie , that to me seems like an attempt to seave potentially one or 2 scums,, there sno way that there is not at least 2/3 votes upon shino that are not from scums if not more.
Still trusting my guts and for now witll cast a vote on Slyth, might change later, will try to catch thread asap.
So overall I am fine with all the DD voters at this point. I feel most fine to trust arrow still among these 4. Style and Nash could be playing me but seem fine still at this point, and Lumi is so-so.
I'm more interested in the non DD voters, those that knew very early that DD would be a mislynch and positioned themselves accordingly.
i dont like this , might be wrong but before Tatsu, dego, Slyth votes there was a 4 way tie , that to me seems like an attempt to seave potentially one or 2 scums,, there sno way that there is not at least 2/3 votes upon shino that are not from scums if not more.
Still trusting my guts and for now witll cast a vote on Slyth, might change later, will try to catch thread asap.
Two defusers can only make remotely sense if there's 2 mafia bombs, or if your defusers are "filler" roles, something situational you can use but your main role is on another depth?
I am not against townies lying about their roles or usage thereof, it's a social deception game, it's what you do, right? But if you're the current wagon, and you say "oh shit I'm about to die, guess I'll fullclaim then", you're not just "throwing claims out there" like the rest of us would, you are on the stand providing information that you hope will exonerate you or at least give you sufficient leniency to live another day.
Town shouldn't be lying on the stand. Getting caught lying on the stand is an entirely valid reason to lynch someone, since it has proven that they are willing to say whatever in order to not get lynched. On top of that, say Natasha didn't catch him in the lie cause of the depth mechanic. He dodged the noose, but he clearly caught enough attention that she might still spy on him to see if he's telling the truth. It would make sense, after all, he was a notable wagon. The result would come back as not-passive, and this entire discussion would have happened on d2 instead of d1, with a dead DD and some random smuck dead on d1, probably also town. That's ignoring the fact that the game's first full claim might have impact on which depths townies might collectively agree would be worth going to for town.
Instead, what I believe should have been done, is either truthfully fullclaiming or just not fullclaiming to begin with.
This pretty strongly mirrors how I felt about DD lynch even post lynch.
I know I've used this excuse before as a game where I was mafia but, I don't think this is Stylether mafioso play, from what I know him to be.
I think Pom has been reasonable too. I also think that both Pom and Sty would've had a decent guess that Gry was Det if they were mafia, so coming forward as Det immediately after killing him is strange.
Alright, big brekkie hit the spot. Annoyed someone put olives and grapes in the same salad, almost broke a tooth on that, but that's on me, I should have realized the grape tasted olivey. It'll be the fuel for the rest of this day.
@SirSamuel016 of course Sam would be pinned down because all his reasoning is related to dego s role pattern, then matching bomb and defusers.
Seriously after all those texts and "sound" analysis, is this all you are coming up with?
I always talked truthfully about why I did what I did, never just throw "ughh, hmm, he feels least townies" around. If you throw claims at people you need to back them up with something real. Out of blue I became reddest in your mind here, does not sound like something a town person does. While still problematic and insufficient, I can understand why Nash and Sam started to see me so red mafia at least, but you are just mudding the water.
Vibereads are a thing. I'll go into my detail when I do a proper ISO now, but I've argued my general impression based on what my intuition feeds back into me when I read your posts. Between Sam, who is consistently trying to spread the chat around and generally is behaving differently from 2 games ago where he ran town as mafsam, dego who felt quite OMGUS-y, and you, where I felt a lot of intensity and some erraticism, I simply vibed less with your approach to the situation.
I think the Dd lynch was both an easy opportunity to take down a townie and a moment where mafia was not endangered in the sense no other person other than townie Dd was leading the votes. So easy peasy to get rid of a townie.
I don't want to turn this into a WIFOM moment, but by that logic, any scum that actually jumped onto that made themselves a target, and knowing this, they wouldn't actually do this.
Also, this is a 5 person wagon, formed and completed halfway through the game, and you're reading a whole 2 maf in it?
This feels performative.
Now I kinda hope Lumi and Arrow are town so we can look back at the end of the game and see a full exoneration of the DD lynch.
I'll do an ISO in a bit for credible potential mafia candidates, as for my reasoning on the Shino lynch: Like stated, I came in late and didn't have the time to properly read and analyse all the posts I missed, and I don't like throwing away my vote by voting someone who'd never be relevant just to meet the voting quota. So I asked for a summary, got told the Shino vote was due to an interaction between Natasha and Shino, read up on the interaction, agreed that her behavior seemed strangely uncooperative and combative and that I've noted the same vibe during d1, and felt like this was an acceptable enough reason to put my vote on the stack. In an ideal world I would have arrived earlier and considered possible alternatives, but we have the hand we are dealt.
Sadly not as obvious as you put it, results are anonymous, Panda confirms. We can expect every mafia member to vote Ascend 40, since their identity won't be revealed, meaning if we don't lynch a maf today we probably won't have enough numbers, even with the coordination, to guarantee a dive of 140.
Know what, I'll take the compliment, this is only my 3rd game here for the record. Got outplayed by maf both times (but one at least ended in town victory posthumously), can't wait to add a 3rd.
That is true, I've been trying my best to leave solving that to someone else and focusing elsewhere, the bomb discussions give me a headache because it feels so devoid of substance. So much WIFOM.
Princess Ramo was snooping around in the records chamber trying to uncover the secrets of her royal court. She turned around to ask her bodyguard a question, when suddenly a cloud of ink enveloped her!
A most nefarious giant squid grabbed hold of her and threatened to drag her down into the depths! Thankfully her bodyguard managed to fight it away and flee to the surface, but not before the princess got injured...
It seems like the depths are not safe for her anymore... and a mermaid princess surely can't fare well on the surface either. Not without some help!
I am sorry but I have to make this association Snehal, with this as your last post and never writing anything else you look like someone farting big time and immediately quitting the room xD
Of the ones that didn't vote DD, most notable and suspect to me are: Pompom, shino, Snahel and Val. Dego too I suppose but he is having other issues surrounding him.
Not pom? I think between these Pom is most sus to me currently, mainly that shino did a bit better explaining her relation to DD/his hints and her defending, whereas Pom has a lot of cases of very lightly trusting some people over little to nothing.
Snehal has been so disengaged that I find it hard to get a read on him. 4 passive townie as a newbie doesn't give him much at all, so maybe thats a factor in his lack of contributions
^ The only difference it makes is if Snail or Vali results are trustworthy. Gry is Town and I won't entertain the worlds I'm not town cause duh.
Gry's Suspicious result on Pom is very likely to be paranoid, right?
If Pom was actually mafia, she's claiming to target Gry. This would probably be true. She would probably be mafdet. She would know Gry is Det. She wouldn't still claim Det, right?
^ The only difference it makes is if Snail or Vali results are trustworthy. Gry is Town and I won't entertain the worlds I'm not town cause duh.
Gry's Suspicious result on Pom is very likely to be paranoid, right?
If Pom was actually mafia, she's claiming to target Gry. This would probably be true. She would probably be mafdet. She would know Gry is Det. She wouldn't still claim Det, right?