Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sadly thats like winning the lottery 3x over.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
As a Dubs fan, I’m ticked that we missed out on Kessler. I guess we just didn’t have enough draft compensation?

The JB trade is pretty wild. I thought the C’s would at least make an effort to retain him for one more year.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello everyone, just gauging early interest on who wants to play in our fantasy league this upcoming season before we look at whether we merge it with another league I run or not?
@Hardy @scav @Belserion @Aizen @xi0 @M3J @Copy Panda @Mazino @syx @Brandish μ

As a Dubs fan, I’m ticked that we missed out on Kessler. I guess we just didn’t have enough draft compensation?
You don't have anything from the looks of it lmao, super quiet period especially after missing out on Bronald
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello lovely people and cunts alike, we are about to hit NBA season! This means that we (myself and Hardy) would like a few things from you.

1. If you have any interest in joining our NBA Fantasy League, please let us know ASAP!
2. I'm collating NBA season predictions again! Send your predictions to me via dm here or on discord and I will post them all together at season start. Your predictions should include:
- NBA Champion
- NBA Cup Champion
- League MVP
- defensive player of the year
- Rookie of the year
- 6th man of the year
- Most improved player
- Coach of the year
- Clutch player of the year

Cheers,
Sam

@Aizen @Brandish μ @Belserion @Copy Panda @Marmalade @Hardy @scav @Charlie @Faust @M3J @goldb @digitaldude @Mazino @Newkerzy
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hello lovely people and cunts alike, we are about to hit NBA season! This means that we (myself and Hardy) would like a few things from you.

1. If you have any interest in joining our NBA Fantasy League, please let us know ASAP!
2. I'm collating NBA season predictions again! Send your predictions to me via dm here or on discord and I will post them all together at season start. Your predictions should include:
- NBA Champion
- NBA Cup Champion
- League MVP
- defensive player of the year
- Rookie of the year
- 6th man of the year
- Most improved player
- Coach of the year
- Clutch player of the year

Cheers,
Sam

@Aizen @Brandish μ @Belserion @Copy Panda @Marmalade @Hardy @scav @Charlie @Faust @M3J @goldb @digitaldude @Mazino @Newkerzy
NBA Champion: San Antonio Spurs
NBA Cup Champion: San Antonio Spurs
League MVP: Victor Wembanyama
Defensive player of the year: Victor Wembanyama
Rookie of the year: Caleb Wilson
6th man of the year: Dylan Harper
Most improved player: Walker Kessler
Coach of the year: Tiago Splitter
Clutch player of the year: Anthony Edwards
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
>underline the important bit because people never follow instructions
>bold to dm me
>faust.exe
😩
 
Top