hey PY!

I've missed you all.

i'm doin alrite. pretty busy since sch started and yes, I'm having exams soon too

on the bright side, I'm graduating in feb nxt year so only 3 more months to go! yay!
whoa... everone is graduating at once....
same thing happen with me! I was the first one to get flu and I passed it on to the rest of my classmates and wen the lecturer commented tat there was a flu bug around, everyone turned to stare at me.
...and everyone got sick...
RABB!

are you still rambling like always?
>_>;
actually, i stopped rambling for a while, and was just doing short posts, but then i got behind in posting, then lil and i started having multi-part messages for each other... and eventually i stopped trying to not have long posts, and it all kinda built up >_>;;;;;;;
oh man, that's sweet! I tried playing Halo 2 on my cousins xbox and found out tht
1. I dun have a freaking sense of direction. my cousin had to literally shoot at me just so I can see where he is and follow him
2. I can't climb the stairs for nuts. I dunno how does anyone do it in a split second while I'm struggling to move the camera view and player at the same time.
ah well, I guess I haven't played consoles game for like eons, way back in the sega era. as u can imagine i've skip the playstation and jump rite into xbox so no surprise there.
thats what it's like for a lot of new people. when my friend kevin first started playing (who is now a semi-decent player (meaning nowhere good as me, but still above average)) he ran into a wall and couldnt figger out how to turn, so me and rid are just watching him, laughing, as he looks up and down the wall, and keeps shooting his smg into it XD
I can't climb the stairs for nuts.
*snickers, but resists the urge to burst out with any of the jokes in his head*
Hey, hey! Look who's back!! It's FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! Uh, I mean Azurel!

You should make another post in the Intro Thread, since you've been MIA for quite a while.
*pistol whips*
puppies are cute!!!
all animals are cute!

did the dogs eat too?

don't worry i don't feel insulted. most of the time i twist it abit anyway
yeah, they got turkey and treats all night. and thats not cool! im me! ur spost to be nice to me!
yep i read it!
the one coming out 2day is what # is the recent one?
the most recent is Fury, book 7, by Aaron Alston. and it's a paperback. so is book 8. book 9, the last one, is gunna be a hard cover.
Ichi Az, wasn't Food she's a prey, so be patient ne ichi

Just kidding Az
you two are gunna over-hunt the worlds population and starve to death. you realize that, right?
Heya guys i'm back after take a break from cyber world

well looks like i need a break after get a bunch of part time work
So don't cry guys, i'm here and i'll give you my autograph, now one by one please

wtf? dont go... everyone is leaving.... except for az, who is, in fact, coming.
and were you trying to talk with me in IRC, Lil? I was watching tv, there was a CSI marathon on, I'm sorry
you guys use irc?

i stopped using it after they said i'd be banned from the site for using
any leet.
But once they've managed to kidnap me, I don't want to leave. My mom bribes me with food
oh great, another stolkholm syndrom person... well that means that if the zombies eve get their disfiggered and decompossed hands on you, i'll have to shoot you, too.
Well, the refs are supposed to be neutral, though. It always seemed like refs were harsher on the home team when I was playing sports though. Who knows
i don't beleive it is possible to be neutral >_>;
Hopefully we'll have another great game this Sunday too

I'm going to have to inform my study group that I have a commitment that I absolutely cannot miss though
my kind of commitment XD
>.< Nuuuuu! I've been reduce to newbie status
yeah... ichi just says that cus he likes to pick off the noobs
I'm prepared to spend the rest of my life in school, since a BA in English means virtually nothing anymore
you could always teach english as a second language in another country. since you said you want to travel, that would kill two birds with one stone

.
after im done with the navy, i want to teach English in Japan. but Malayasia would be cool, too... and a couple of other countries.
speaking of
the spammers where are ip and impy~chan
shhh XD dont go poking the sleeping dogs
yeah I know how it feels.. I've been feeling kinda lazy lately with sch work.. I wish I can speed up time.
i know what you mean. i can't wait for april
Ah, that's good to know. I didn't know u were a brain supplier.
she's not. she's "the zombie general". fortinatly, either she sucks at commanding large forces, or her zombies are incompitant, slow, and imperius. i think its the latter of the two.... but either way, the battle for the hang out thread usually turns out like a battle from Crimson Blade: i mow them all down, then i shoot ichi, and he dies, comees back, mocks me, then runs away.
man, i had a weird dream last night... a comet or asteroid, or something was going to hit in the american midwest, and becuase of it, we (americans) were all being flown to europe (those of us on the east coast, at least). and we made it so a bunch of us from mh were all on the same plane.
but if it was big enough that those of us on the east coast would have to evacuate when it hits the midwest, then it is likly large enough to kill off all humans, no matter where it hits. but if it were a meteor shower... that would make a little more sense... except it is likly that europe would be no safe haven... either way, it'd be much safer to hide in caves with lots of food and water... i hate it when my dreams that make sense aren't logical.