- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
yep. It's expensive. >.<
how big? the profs want it monumental. so reeeally big.
once I graduate, I'm still not licensed. In the Philippines, it takes 2 years apprenticeship before one can take the licensure exam.
But yea, even students can start designing, but can't legally sign the plans. And the engineers do the computations and stuff. at least that's a load off our minds! So if the building falls, engineers are also liable. In some countries, architects are not liable when it comes to structural problems.
how big? the profs want it monumental. so reeeally big.
once I graduate, I'm still not licensed. In the Philippines, it takes 2 years apprenticeship before one can take the licensure exam.
But yea, even students can start designing, but can't legally sign the plans. And the engineers do the computations and stuff. at least that's a load off our minds! So if the building falls, engineers are also liable. In some countries, architects are not liable when it comes to structural problems.

i didnt see that coming
i predicted three of the four games right. i didn't think the colts would lose but i did figure that the giants would win since the quarterback of cowboys (romo) has been distracted by his romance with jessica simpson. it didn't help that he went to mexico the weekend before to relax instead of focusing on the game.






Awesome! 

