- Joined
- Nov 2, 2007
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 53
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro
However, it was posted quite early and since we've got the finally-clare one already pretty much confirmed, I am assuming that aura-detected spoiler is a fake.
According to the rumors, the last part of the chapter is an awesome one...
I am already dying to see the raw out
[SIZE="-2"]Even if there is one, I usually have to wait kinda lot since my net is so slow and in most of cases I have to ask for another mirror and even after that I have to deal with the original mirror still and I will have to go through tens of errors, ending up with no time or courage to translate anymore...to see all those people with translation request but no interest in helping out the translator who needs raw, it just irritates me...[/SIZE]
Alright, I will shut up for now.
Hoping for a good news tomorrow.
I read that post, too...there was the version of spoiler.While I haven't read the source (not that I can) but someone trustworthy translated the text from there which says that an "aura" was detected by Galatea, Miata and Agatha. We all know that Clare no longer uses yoki so she has no aura whatsoever. Unless there was another leak somewhere.
Anyway, tomorrow is the day and the wait is over.
However, it was posted quite early and since we've got the finally-clare one already pretty much confirmed, I am assuming that aura-detected spoiler is a fake.
According to the rumors, the last part of the chapter is an awesome one...
I am already dying to see the raw out

[SIZE="-2"]Even if there is one, I usually have to wait kinda lot since my net is so slow and in most of cases I have to ask for another mirror and even after that I have to deal with the original mirror still and I will have to go through tens of errors, ending up with no time or courage to translate anymore...to see all those people with translation request but no interest in helping out the translator who needs raw, it just irritates me...[/SIZE]
Alright, I will shut up for now.
Hoping for a good news tomorrow.
i can't wait to read the next chapter.
note: i can't make out some of the chinese characters so i've done a bit of guessing here and there.. hope the english one comes out soon
