Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

While I haven't read the source (not that I can) but someone trustworthy translated the text from there which says that an "aura" was detected by Galatea, Miata and Agatha. We all know that Clare no longer uses yoki so she has no aura whatsoever. Unless there was another leak somewhere.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day and the wait is over.
I read that post, too...there was the version of spoiler.
However, it was posted quite early and since we've got the finally-clare one already pretty much confirmed, I am assuming that aura-detected spoiler is a fake.

According to the rumors, the last part of the chapter is an awesome one...
I am already dying to see the raw out:darn
[SIZE="-2"]Even if there is one, I usually have to wait kinda lot since my net is so slow and in most of cases I have to ask for another mirror and even after that I have to deal with the original mirror still and I will have to go through tens of errors, ending up with no time or courage to translate anymore...to see all those people with translation request but no interest in helping out the translator who needs raw, it just irritates me...[/SIZE]
Alright, I will shut up for now.
Hoping for a good news tomorrow.
 

Shadow8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
4
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

the chapter is out and Claire is back with everyone.
 

Shinomori Aoshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

shadow you mean you have the raw? if so post a link, please!
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Well it was a Chinese scan.
If you are interested still, go to the thread "Post Here if you have raws".

I took a look at it...
and here's some basic summary of what's been said:
Miata keeps saying "Mama."
Clarice can only say "M...miata"
Agatha claims the end.

When the guardians of Rabona was pierced, Clarice yells "Run away, quick."
Then Miata changes her target to Agatha. Agatha says, "So you are trying to slash me now. It wasn't that I wasn't reflecting on your eyes, huh"

When Miata pulls the tentacles, Agatha says "Stop kidding me, child..." (and something else, but I don't understand)
Then Galatea gets pinned to the wall. Clarice mumbles in fear, "Why...Miata...Galatea too...both were defeated, only me left...how could I possibly slash the former No.2..."
Agatha threats her to kill her, so Clarice starts to ran.
Clarice"I don't want to die, someone help--"
Agatha"There's no way you could run away."

Then Miata is crying "Mama, don't go."
Clarice still turns her back, apologising to Miata.
On next page, some comment about Clarice by Agatha seems to anger Miata.

After Clarice has rescued Miata by surprise attacking Agatha, she cries out "whaaaa."
Clarice"Why...why do I have to meet such a situation? So dark, so hopeless, and yet impossible to run away...I still don't want to die..."
Miata"Mama..."
Clarice"To me, you're scary, too! How come!? You're so little and you're so much stronger than me!! Battling against such a powerful awakened being! If you two had cooperated from the start, you might not have gotten injured this much!!"(*I am not sure about this part...)
Miata"Sorry...I'm sorry...mama..."

Agatha intends to kill everyone, so galatea alarms Clarice to run away.
Then suddenly parts of Agatha was cut. Galatea is surprised,"What? Part of Agatha's body has gone away!? What's happening?"
Agatha asks something similar to "Who are you?"
The reply was "There's no need to tell to somebody who is going to be killed."
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Well it was a Chinese scan.
If you are interested still, go to the thread "Post Here if you have raws".

I took a look at it...
and here's some basic summary of what's been said:
Miata keeps saying "Mama."
Clarice can only say "M...miata"
Agatha claims the end.

When the guardians of Rabona was pierced, Clarice yells "Run away, quick."
Then Miata changes her target to Agatha. Agatha says, "So you are trying to slash me now. It wasn't that I wasn't reflecting on your eyes, huh"

When Miata pulls the tentacles, Agatha says "Stop kidding me, child..." (and something else, but I don't understand)
Then Galatea gets pinned to the wall. Clarice mumbles in fear, "Why...Miata...Galatea too...both were defeated, only me left...how could I possibly slash the former No.2..."
Agatha threats her to kill her, so Clarice starts to ran.
Clarice"I don't want to die, someone help--"
Agatha"There's no way you could run away."

Then Miata is crying "Mama, don't go."
Clarice still turns her back, apologising to Miata.
On next page, some comment about Clarice by Agatha seems to anger Miata.

After Clarice has rescued Miata by surprise attacking Agatha, she cries out "whaaaa."
Clarice"Why...why do I have to meet such a situation? So dark, so hopeless, and yet impossible to run away...I still don't want to die..."
Miata"Mama..."
Clarice"To me, you're scary, too! How come!? You're so little and you're so much stronger than me!! Battling against such a powerful awakened being! If you two had cooperated from the start, you might not have gotten injured this much!!"(*I am not sure about this part...)
Miata"Sorry...I'm sorry...mama..."

Agatha intends to kill everyone, so galatea alarms Clarice to run away.
Then suddenly parts of Agatha was cut. Galatea is surprised,"What? Part of Agatha's body has gone away!? What's happening?"
Agatha asks something similar to "Who are you?"
The reply was "There's no need to tell to somebody who is going to be killed."
awesome. thanks for that :) i can't wait to read the next chapter.
 

Shinomori Aoshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Thanks a lot Epsilonium!
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

now... has anyone seen the raw out?
I am going away tomorrow and won't be back for a week or so...but well I guess we will have it by then...
I just wanted to have the raw before departure...

by the way, for the prev. chinese translation, just for a reminder: I might be making mistakes, so please beware...
 

roku-sky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Wow, wish there were a higher resolution of the Chinese scan. The words are so small I find it hard to read some passages.

Epsilonium made a good summary. A note here:

I don't think Clarice actually said 'if you'd cooperated from the beginning, you wouldn't be this hurt' to Miata though (P.25). Although I wish she did, haha.

From what I can see, it was more like "Why is somebody so small so much stronger than me? Fighting such a monstrous Awakened Being by yourself! And you have never gotten hurt in fights before! Why did you pick such a bad time to be beat up and sorry looking?

I find the above passage weird, not sure if the original Chinese translation was good - but then again, Clarice has always said the darnest things in a given situation... :/
 

hayateblitz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
217
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
New Zealand
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

ok. i'm still waiting for the english scans to come out >.< so to pass time.. i did a chinese-english translation!! :D note: i can't make out some of the chinese characters so i've done a bit of guessing here and there.. hope the english one comes out soon :D

pg 01
Miata - it hurts... it hurts... it hurts... mama
Clarice - Mi..Miata
Galatea - tch..
Agasa - Even if i didn't do that, i still wouldn't lose to u guys... but i hate wasting unnecessary efforts in a battle.
- So then, it's almost time to end it all.

pg 02
Scene 77 - coexisting(?)
Everything's been painted in a shade of red.

pg03
Galatea - tch
Captain guy (can't rmbr his name) - Defense team forward

pg 04
Defense team - ARGH
Clarice - This is impossible. Everyone please escape quickly.
- AH

pg 05
Miata - mama...
Agasa - ah.. so you've finally turn your sights towards me... And i thought you couldn't see me.
- but I'm afraid, you're a bit too late.

pg 06
Miata - tch...

pg 07
Miata - AAAHHHHHHH
Agasa - ah.. is still for real?

pg 08
Agasa - You're joking, this kid...? who the heck are you..
Clarice - MIATA
Miata - AAAHHHH

pg 09
Miata - ah..?
- Mama.. my arms have been chopped off...

pg 10
Clarice - MIATA!!
Agasa - oh... for a minute there i was worried
- luckily i've damaged the kid earlier
- it would have been quite problematic if both of them attacked together.

pg 11
Galatea - Ngh
Agasa - what a pity. if it had gone according to your plan from the beginning, you would have nothing to worry about now.

pg 12
Clarice - H..how...
- is it not possible... Miata... even Galatea...
- they have both been defeated...
- How can I face an awakened no. 2 by myself...
Agasa - Ah. sorry to have forgotten about you...

pg 13
Agasa - Don't worry. i won't let you die alone...
- I will let you, like both your comrades, be punctured to death.

pg 14
Clarice - No. I don't want to die. Someone save me.
Agasa - What a wimp. This is what today's warriors are like...
- I won't let you escape

pg 15
Agasa - Ah.. you... how did you come to throw this thing over here...?
Miata - mama... mama... mama

pg 16
Agasa - Ai, you've regrown your arms. That was kinna clumsy but I'm envious of it still.
Miata - Ma... Mama...
- mama... don't.... escape mama...
Agasa - such admirable courage... such a good child don't you think
Clarice - Mi... Miata...
- I'm sorry miata. I really... I really can't do it.
Miata - Mama... mama...
Agasa - Ahah. She really ran away.

pg 18
Agasa - she's making slow progress in escaping, but once her youma disappears.. it will be quite troublesome if she gets out of my sight. Better to eliminate her quickly.
Miata - mama... i won't forgive those who bully mama...

pg 19
Miata - Huh
Agasa - You already can't move but you still have the courage to say such a thing.
Miata - mama..mama..
Agasa - Alright, I'll start with you then. Die

pg 20 - 21
Agasa - eh?

pg 22
Agasa - wha
Clarice - Ku... (where did she find the strength/ skills to do that??!?!)

pg 23
Agasa - tch
Miata - ma... mama...
Clarice - ku... hu...
Galatea - The coloured hair one...?
Clarice - ku... ku... hu...

pg 24
Clarice - HUUAAAAAAAHHHHHH
- WHY WHY DID I DO SUCH A THING
- I was so scared. I had no chance of success, but still i couldn't run away.
- but i don't want to die... i... don't want to die...

pg 25
Miata - ma... mama...
Clarice - I'M ALSO AFRAID OF YOU. WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH STRONGER THAN ME EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE SMALLER THAN ME.
- ATTACKING A MONSTER-LIKE AWAKENED BEING BY YOURSELF TILL NOW, YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT IN THE PAST, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PICK THIS TIME TO GET ALL HURT AND TIRED (something like that >.>)
Miata - sorry... sorry... mama...

pg 26
Clarice - hu... ku...ku...
Clarice + Miata - HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH / MAMA MAMA (i've written this SO many times. I'm sure u guys would have recognised the chinese character for mama by now :P)

pg 27
Agasa - What is this.... This really is an unexpected racket.
- so boring. it'll be best for it to destroyed along with this city.
Galatea - HURRY AND ESCAPE COLOURED HAIR ONE (eh. coloured hair one.. so weird :P)
- TAKE THE KID AND LEAVE THIS PLACE
Clarice - Ai?

pg 28
Agasa - WHA?!
Clarice? - AHHH

pg 29
Galatea - What? Part of agasa's body has been destroyed
- what just happened? what is going on?
Clare (YESH!) - I've an attachment to this city. It would be quite troublesome if the city were to be destroyed that easily
Agasa - Who the heck are you...

pg 30-31
Clare (Yay!!) - There is no need to tell you. Because you're about to die.

The Northern Warriors Enters!!
 
Last edited:

wezeltje

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

thanks man, much appreciated :D
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Wow, wish there were a higher resolution of the Chinese scan. The words are so small I find it hard to read some passages.

Epsilonium made a good summary. A note here:

I don't think Clarice actually said 'if you'd cooperated from the beginning, you wouldn't be this hurt' to Miata though (P.25). Although I wish she did, haha.

From what I can see, it was more like "Why is somebody so small so much stronger than me? Fighting such a monstrous Awakened Being by yourself! And you have never gotten hurt in fights before! Why did you pick such a bad time to be beat up and sorry looking?

I find the above passage weird, not sure if the original Chinese translation was good - but then again, Clarice has always said the darnest things in a given situation... :/
You seem to be right, yeah...
I am not really good at Chinese, and I've almost guessed that line, so it is more likely that I was wrong.
Yes, I've been wondering why Clarice would say to fight together after claiming that the priority was killing Galatea...
It makes kinda sense now, thanks.

@Hayateblitz
I think you did a great job.
For the phrase "division to come from," I think with a high possibility it means "Who the heck are you."

As for English version, don't we need the raw first of all?
I'm wondering why this is taking more than expected...
 
Last edited:

hayateblitz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
217
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
New Zealand
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

@Hayateblitz
I think you did a great job.
For the phrase "division to come from," I think with a high possibility it means "Who the heck are you."
lol. i was way off the mark :P thanks, will edit it now :)
 
Last edited:

memoloco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

been thinking about raki probably he's going to have so divine power since he got that sword from the same city clare and the others are fighting now, I don't think he is going to get his power from the yoma or the organization. does galatea have regenarative powers for that arm lost?
 

friendz58

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

isn't she (Galatea) a defensive type claymore ?

i think she would be able to regenerate her arm..
* hope so *
:D
 

Anima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Claymore is quite popular. Why doesn't it get its own sub board?

Anyway, it's really strange that no raw is out yet! Why is it so late?
 

Aozora123bio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

I agree, but we are in need of translators of Japaneses and Chinese so that may be a problem as well.
 

HumanRage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
85
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

ok. i'm still waiting for the english scans to come out >.< so to pass time.. i did a chinese-english translation!! :D note: i can't make out some of the chinese characters so i've done a bit of guessing here and there.. hope the english one comes out soon :D

pg 01
Miata - it hurts... it hurts... it hurts... mama
Clarice - Mi..Miata
Galatea - tch..
Agasa - Even if i didn't do that, i still wouldn't lose to u guys... but i hate wasting unnecessary efforts in a battle.
- So then, it's almost time to end it all.

pg 02
Scene 77 - coexisting(?)
Everything's been painted in a shade of red.

pg03
Galatea - tch
Captain guy (can't rmbr his name) - Defense team forward

pg 04
Defense team - ARGH
Clarice - This is impossible. Everyone please escape quickly.
- AH

pg 05
Miata - mama...
Agasa - ah.. so you've finally turn your sights towards me... And i thought you couldn't see me.
- but I'm afraid, you're a bit too late.

pg 06
Miata - tch...

pg 07
Miata - AAAHHHHHHH
Agasa - ah.. is still for real?

pg 08
Agasa - You're joking, this kid...? who the heck are you..
Clarice - MIATA
Miata - AAAHHHH

pg 09
Miata - ah..?
- Mama.. my arms have been chopped off...

pg 10
Clarice - MIATA!!
Agasa - oh... for a minute there i was worried
- luckily i've damaged the kid earlier
- it would have been quite problematic if both of them attacked together.

pg 11
Galatea - Ngh
Agasa - what a pity. if it had gone according to your plan from the beginning, you would have nothing to worry about now.

pg 12
Clarice - H..how...
- is it not possible... Miata... even Galatea...
- they have both been defeated...
- How can I face an awakened no. 2 by myself...
Agasa - Ah. sorry to have forgotten about you...

pg 13
Agasa - Don't worry. i won't let you die alone...
- I will let you, like both your comrades, be punctured to death.

pg 14
Clarice - No. I don't want to die. Someone save me.
Agasa - What a wimp. This is what today's warriors are like...
- I won't let you escape

pg 15
Agasa - Ah.. you... how did you come to throw this thing over here...?
Miata - mama... mama... mama

pg 16
Agasa - Ai, you've regrown your arms. That was kinna clumsy but I'm envious of it still.
Miata - Ma... Mama...
- mama... don't.... escape mama...
Agasa - such admirable courage... such a good child don't you think
Clarice - Mi... Miata...
- I'm sorry miata. I really... I really can't do it.
Miata - Mama... mama...
Agasa - Ahah. She really ran away.

pg 18
Agasa - she's making slow progress in escaping, but once her youma disappears.. it will be quite troublesome if she gets out of my sight. Better to eliminate her quickly.
Miata - mama... i won't forgive those who bully mama...

pg 19
Miata - Huh
Agasa - You already can't move but you still have the courage to say such a thing.
Miata - mama..mama..
Agasa - Alright, I'll start with you then. Die

pg 20 - 21
Agasa - eh?

pg 22
Agasa - wha
Clarice - Ku... (where did she find the strength/ skills to do that??!?!)

pg 23
Agasa - tch
Miata - ma... mama...
Clarice - ku... hu...
Galatea - The coloured hair one...?
Clarice - ku... ku... hu...

pg 24
Clarice - HUUAAAAAAAHHHHHH
- WHY WHY DID I DO SUCH A THING
- I was so scared. I had no chance of success, but still i couldn't run away.
- but i don't want to die... i... don't want to die...

pg 25
Miata - ma... mama...
Clarice - I'M ALSO AFRAID OF YOU. WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH STRONGER THAN ME EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE SMALLER THAN ME.
- ATTACKING A MONSTER-LIKE AWAKENED BEING BY YOURSELF TILL NOW, YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT IN THE PAST, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PICK THIS TIME TO GET ALL HURT AND TIRED (something like that >.>)
Miata - sorry... sorry... mama...

pg 26
Clarice - hu... ku...ku...
Clarice + Miata - HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH / MAMA MAMA (i've written this SO many times. I'm sure u guys would have recognised the chinese character for mama by now :P)

pg 27
Agasa - What is this.... This really is an unexpected racket.
- so boring. it'll be best for it to destroyed along with this city.
Galatea - HURRY AND ESCAPE COLOURED HAIR ONE (eh. coloured hair one.. so weird :P)
- TAKE THE KID AND LEAVE THIS PLACE
Clarice - Ai?

pg 28
Agasa - WHA?!
Clarice? - AHHH

pg 29
Galatea - What? Part of agasa's body has been destroyed
- what just happened? what is going on?
Clare (YESH!) - I've an attachment to this city. It would be quite troublesome if the city were to be destroyed that easily
Agasa - Who the heck are you...

pg 30-31
Clare (Yay!!) - There is no need to tell you. Because you're about to die.

The Northern Warriors Enters!!
should i do a trashscanlation with this translation and the HQ raw ?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Claymore is quite popular. Why doesn't it get its own sub board?
i'm sure it would get a decent amount of attention. i would certainly visit that board ;)

perhaps it could replace the 666 Satan board, which is closing?

*wink, wink, nudge, nudge* <--directed at "the powers that be" :XD

should i do a trashscanlation with this translation and the HQ raw ?
please don't feel obligated to do this, but i think some of the less patient claymore readers would be appreciative :)
 
Top