Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am not fine... because my paper's deadline is tomorrow and i haven't started on a single thing. And I wish I could, but I'm tied with org activities that *need* to be done today.
Ganbatte, baboysai! :hug

I have 2 papers due this week too....gaaaaah midterms :scry
 

Samurai キョー

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know how you feel, I had like 5 papers due last week. It's very damn crazy, but I have to stick with it. It's school after all.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyone know maybe how long till at least the naruto shippuden movie raw is out?.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
click here for information. the naruto theater and arcade section will have all the answers you need concerning the naruto anime and games. please go there next time if you have any question concerning those subjects. this thread probably isn't the best place to get your answers.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ZOMFGWTFHAX! wth happened? why is the layout different? and not as dark? and why the hell didnt i get any PMs from y'all saying "where the hell are you?!" in the last two weeks?!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I am not fine... because my paper's deadline is tomorrow and i haven't started on a single thing. And I wish I could, but I'm tied with org activities that *need* to be done today.
Don't be desperate I had to write a paper of 25 pages for a seminar, our deadline wasn't so close in contrast to others (depens on the law subject), I was so lazy that I had 2-3 days, I still followed courses and I spend my other free time (day free time of course, at night I still went out on it) and I didn't fail for the paper - but the subject was interesting of course -> could be a reason
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but you must know, rabb-kun, if you go to the right threads, you'll find me whining that you're gone. :p
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ZOMFGWTFHAX! wth happened? why is the layout different? and not as dark? and why the hell didnt i get any PMs from y'all saying "where the hell are you?!" in the last two weeks?!
wow, someone is into himself...

jk! how have you been? and more importantly, welcome back! if you change your layout to "darK" the site looks really nice. plus it goes with the border a lot more ^^

but you must know, rabb-kun, if you go to the right threads, you'll find me whining that you're gone. :p
ditto. i think we were just talking about it on the ^<v thread yesterday if i'm correct.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ZOMFGWTFHAX! wth happened? why is the layout different? and not as dark? and why the hell didnt i get any PMs from y'all saying "where the hell are you?!" in the last two weeks?!
Sooo....where've you been then, rabb? :hug


craaaaap....I was gonna wake up early today and start on my paper that's due tomorrow, but of course I slept in :wall Which means today I've got to go to 2 lectures, run 3 miles, study Japanese, read 100 pages from Ulysses, and write a paper for a really annoying lit class :darn And figure out what I'm going to get for my friends who's having a bridal shower in two weeks....why is everything so expensive on these registries?! I'm going to have to get her just a fork... :scry

meh, actually, it doesn't seem as bad now that I think about it, but I would still much rather spend today being lazy :XD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
you can do it, bb! if i could write a research paper in two hours, you can finish your paper in no time! i have complete faith in you!
How many pages is the research paper that you finished in two hours rhapsody? if it's more than 30 pages long, then you must really share the secret on how you did it..... I'm sure I'm gonna need it.... :XD

ZOMFGWTFHAX! wth happened? why is the layout different? and not as dark? and why the hell didnt i get any PMs from y'all saying "where the hell are you?!" in the last two weeks?!
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!! is that good enough?? :XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
craaaaap....I was gonna wake up early today and start on my paper that's due tomorrow, but of course I slept in :wall Which means today I've got to go to 2 lectures, run 3 miles, study Japanese, read 100 pages from Ulysses, and write a paper for a really annoying lit class :darn And figure out what I'm going to get for my friends who's having a bridal shower in two weeks....why is everything so expensive on these registries?! I'm going to have to get her just a fork... :scry

meh, actually, it doesn't seem as bad now that I think about it, but I would still much rather spend today being lazy :XD
sorry about your day. it sounds like it's going to be busy and a paper isn't helping it. i'm sure that you'll be fine; everything works out in the end.

registries are so expensive. it seems like an excuse for people to get stuff that they always wanted though i'm sure that your friend isn't the type who would use people like that. i know that some of my friends told me that they would do that so it makes me queasy.

How many pages is the research paper that you finished in two hours rhapsody? if it's more than 30 pages long, then you must really share the secret on how you did it..... I'm sure I'm gonna need it.... :XD
the research paper consisted of five pages of actual text, figures, and two cover pages. i had ten pages total. i didn't have time to proofread it or to format it the way the professor wanted so i hope she doesn't grade harshly on a rough draft.

i read my research articles (we needed five) beforehand so i knew what i wanted to write; i just needed to write it. i thought it was due on friday but thankfully i bumped into my friend who told me that it was due monday (two days ago).

the paper was probably one of the worst i've ever written but given the time span, it was "decent". besides, some points are better than no points, right?
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I used to procrastinate...I had to reprogram my brain to think in terms of 3-days-early.....it worked for a while, but it's not enough.

the best technique is to chip away at it.

well good luck to everyone doing massive research papers! it's all about perseverance!

(and staying away from MH)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I used to procrastinate...I had to reprogram my brain to think in terms of 3-days-early.....it worked for a while, but it's not enough.

the best technique is to chip away at it.

well good luck to everyone doing massive research papers! it's all about perseverance!

(and staying away from MH)
that's the problem with me. i start out the semester strong but then my motivation starts to wither away when i get busy with work and school. i usually try to start studying/writing my papers a week in advance if possible.

i'm done with major papers for now but midterms are coming up so :darn

good luck with your respective academic endeavors, everyone!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but you must know, rabb-kun, if you go to the right threads, you'll find me whining that you're gone. :p
well its good to konw someone missed me :p :hug
wow, someone is into himself...
well, its hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way :des

jk! how have you been? and more importantly, welcome back! if you change your layout to "darK" the site looks really nice. plus it goes with the border a lot more ^^
i do have it on dark... i changed it as soon as i logged in last night. the border is good at the top, but at the bottom of a page its that orange color, and that just doesnt go right with grey there... now if the design part at the top could be locked or scroll more slowly or something, so it doesnt go to the solid orange/brown color, that would be much better imho.

but im good. tired as hell. over worked and under work at the same time.

ditto. i think we were just talking about it on the ^<v thread yesterday if i'm correct.
lol, four sentences is all i get XD but at least steph onee chan, and bb-nee-chan missed me

Sooo....where've you been then, rabb? :hug
oh, just busy. work, study, workout, study more, work more. i broke my car ;-; we had a snow storm last week, and the plows werent out (they dont plow until it stops snowing -_-;). so i was going into a big circle thingy, turned the wheel, nothing happened, cranked it, nothing, hit the breaks, nothing. so i crash into a snowbank and concrete devider under it x.x broke the inner and outer ty rods on the front left tire, and had to get those fixed.


craaaaap....I was gonna wake up early today and start on my paper that's due tomorrow, but of course I slept in :wall Which means today I've got to go to 2 lectures, run 3 miles, study Japanese, read 100 pages from Ulysses, and write a paper for a really annoying lit class :darn And figure out what I'm going to get for my friends who's having a bridal shower in two weeks....why is everything so expensive on these registries?! I'm going to have to get her just a fork... :scry
rabb's advice: get her a spork. they are soo much cooler then forks. also, writing papers is more important then running.
meh, actually, it doesn't seem as bad now that I think about it, but I would still much rather spend today being lazy :XD
you and me both x.x
How many pages is the research paper that you finished in two hours rhapsody? if it's more than 30 pages long, then you must really share the secret on how you did it..... I'm sure I'm gonna need it.... :XD


WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!! is that good enough?? :XD
yes, very much so :p XD but i just told you where the hell i have been. now im gunna have to quote this post...

oh, just busy. work, study, workout, study more, work more. i broke my car ;-; we had a snow storm last week, and the plows werent out (they dont plow until it stops snowing -_-;). so i was going into a big circle thingy, turned the wheel, nothing happened, cranked it, nothing, hit the breaks, nothing. so i crash into a snowbank and concrete devider under it x.x broke the inner and outer ty rods on the front left tire, and had to get those fixed.
:p
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
~lil~ :glomp

how are you? how was the sat? you did take it this past saturday, right?
snoogen! :glomp yep I took it. I don't think I did bad on it. It made kinda nervous how it seemed like I knew most of the questions ;___;
I left my calculator too :scry but I found it today :XD :thumbs

ZOMFGWTFHAX! wth happened? why is the layout different? and not as dark? and why the hell didnt i get any PMs from y'all saying "where the hell are you?!" in the last two weeks?!
just change ze theme :XD lol
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
sorry about your day. it sounds like it's going to be busy and a paper isn't helping it. i'm sure that you'll be fine; everything works out in the end.
Thanks ^^ It'll be fine, for sure, it's just annoying to have so much to do :XD

registries are so expensive. it seems like an excuse for people to get stuff that they always wanted though i'm sure that your friend isn't the type who would use people like that. i know that some of my friends told me that they would do that so it makes me queasy.
Yikes, that is scary :s Luckily, this friend of mine is one of the sweetest people in the world :amuse

oh, just busy. work, study, workout, study more, work more. i broke my car ;-; we had a snow storm last week, and the plows werent out (they dont plow until it stops snowing -_-;). so i was going into a big circle thingy, turned the wheel, nothing happened, cranked it, nothing, hit the breaks, nothing. so i crash into a snowbank and concrete devider under it x.x broke the inner and outer ty rods on the front left tire, and had to get those fixed.
That sucks! Damn concrete dividers! :yelling

But look on the bright side, we got Moss back :nuts


rabb's advice: get her a spork. they are soo much cooler then forks. also, writing papers is more important then running.
You're absolutely right, sporks kick ass :thumbs

As for running, it is important for me, because it helps me concentrate :p
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
just out of nowhere but....
You're absolutely right, sporks kick ass :thumbs

As for running, it is important for me, because it helps me concentrate :p
:obut you can't eat noodles with sporks ;___;

:XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol, four sentences is all i get XD but at least steph onee chan, and bb-nee-chan missed me
but at least we thought of you. isn't that good enough? :wtf

oh, just busy. work, study, workout, study more, work more. i broke my car ;-; we had a snow storm last week, and the plows werent out (they dont plow until it stops snowing -_-;). so i was going into a big circle thingy, turned the wheel, nothing happened, cranked it, nothing, hit the breaks, nothing. so i crash into a snowbank and concrete devider under it x.x broke the inner and outer ty rods on the front left tire, and had to get those fixed.
oh no! sorry about your car, rabb. are the repairs going to cost a lot of money? i really don't know much about car repairs and their costs.

i hate driving during icy and snowy conditions. it makes me nervous.

snoogen! :glomp yep I took it. I don't think I did bad on it. It made kinda nervous how it seemed like I knew most of the questions ;___;
I left my calculator too :scry but I found it today :XD :thumbs
yikes! i think i would have been a nervous wreck if i didn't have my calculator. i obsessively/compulsively double or even triple check my bag to make sure i have all of the things i need for class or before a test. i just have to ensure myself that i have it all before i leave anyway.

Thanks ^^ It'll be fine, for sure, it's just annoying to have so much to do :XD
yeah that does suck. have you accomplished a lot so far?

Yikes, that is scary :s Luckily, this friend of mine is one of the sweetest people in the world :amuse
maybe i need better friends? or maybe the stores need to stop charging so much :yell

But look on the bright side, we got Moss back :nuts
heck yeah! i think the patriots will be fine next year; he and brady make an awesome duo. the browns were declared the winner of free agent day so i look forward to their season next year.

As for running, it is important for me, because it helps me
concentrate :p
ditto; i love that runner's high plus it's a good way to keep in shape.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ditto @ lil.

I campaign that sporks are useless. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top