- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Ganbatte, baboysai!I am not fine... because my paper's deadline is tomorrow and i haven't started on a single thing. And I wish I could, but I'm tied with org activities that *need* to be done today.

I have 2 papers due this week too....gaaaaah midterms


Which means today I've got to go to 2 lectures, run 3 miles, study Japanese, read 100 pages from Ulysses, and write a paper for a really annoying lit class
And figure out what I'm going to get for my friends who's having a bridal shower in two weeks....why is everything so expensive on these registries?! I'm going to have to get her just a fork... 

). so i was going into a big circle thingy, turned the wheel, nothing happened, cranked it, nothing, hit the breaks, nothing. so i crash into a snowbank and concrete devider under it x.x broke the inner and outer ty rods on the front left tire, and had to get those fixed.

Luckily, this friend of mine is one of the sweetest people in the world 


but you can't eat noodles with sporks ;___;