Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i'm prefer chemical, than math :oh
i liked chem classes, becuase most everything could be figgered out with enough facts, but i didnt like it when applied to medication, since all of the certantity flies right out the window...


:notrust but even i'm 2x years old but i have spirit like 15'th girls :fan
i see no problem with a person being young at heart. if im anything like my dad, my mind will never age past... oh i'd say 19... XD


Ack sorry bunny, but after i ask to my teacher bout what i wrote, he send me the sentences that easliy known by human
which pinkie? either way, its only a few keys that you rarly use. except 'a'... want me to kiss it and make it better? :p well hope it heals soon.



*change into super pervy slayer and demolish pervy from MH* :noworry
but if i'm only remembered by a couple of girls remembering my pervyness, and you destroy all the pervyness, no one will remember me when i leave next month :wtf
What's this about me being a wrestler! NEVAH!!! I'm a football player! A FOOTBALL PLAYER! I'm no wussy Austin clone :oh

Pirate and I should hang out sometimes and take a picture of ourselves just to prove our unique individual looks to you guys. Wait, that might backfire...
ya know... wrestling used to be real... it used to have ppl get bloodied up and all that... the writting sucked, yes, and the matches were pre-determined, yes, but the violence was real. now it doesnt even have that. i caught a match the other day, and it was sooo fake! they pull their punches now!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
agh, is school ever going to end? :< I have so much work to do ;____;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
agh, is school ever going to end? :< I have so much work to do ;____;
blah don't remind me. i have six weeks left but i have so much work left. i bought my cap, tassel (it's black -_-) and gown today. i can't believe i'm graduating...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
What's this about me being a wrestler! NEVAH!!! I'm a football player! A FOOTBALL PLAYER! I'm no wussy Austin clone :oh

Pirate and I should hang out sometimes and take a picture of ourselves just to prove our unique individual looks to you guys. Wait, that might backfire...
"Unique individual looks"?

That makes me think of Quasimodo and other "unique" characters -_-;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I just woke up... -_-

the summer's getting to me. >.<
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I'm gone for 2 days and that's quite a lot of posts I had to catch up. :p well. I had a fab time with my gal pals at the terrace we rented out for a night.. we basically had a BBQ and just hang out, watch dvd and gossip till the next morning. At 4am, we called MacD to deliver our breakfast and we ate like at 5am, hotcakes and all. But we were really starving.. :nuts Some of us zoink out for 2 hours (me included) while a few others went to walk by the beach. So since yesterdae, I only had 2 hrs of sleep till now coz I took 2 days off from work and I started gaming wen I came back. :spaz
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
which pinkie? either way, its only a few keys that you rarly use. except 'a'... want me to kiss it and make it better? :p well hope it heals soon.
my left pinkie.. :oh you right... But still it's like pain in my ass :scry
:oh You don't have to kiss my pinkie, just send me box of choco :drool


I'm gone for 2 days and that's quite a lot of posts I had to catch up. :p well. I had a fab time with my gal pals at the terrace we rented out for a night.. we basically had a BBQ and just hang out, watch dvd and gossip till the next morning. At 4am, we called MacD to deliver our breakfast and we ate like at 5am, hotcakes and all. But we were really starving.. :nuts Some of us zoink out for 2 hours (me included) while a few others went to walk by the beach. So since yesterdae, I only had 2 hrs of sleep till now coz I took 2 days off from work and I started gaming wen I came back. :spaz
Az, your vacation look so fun, spent all the night with your palls and gossip all arround, auuu :wtf that's really girl's things to do :shakefist even though with that starving events, but even you're starving. it feel so fun when you must starving with your friends or may be you guys just tryin to imaginin your friend as a big mac or else :eyeroll
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm gone for 2 days and that's quite a lot of posts I had to catch up. :p well. I had a fab time with my gal pals at the terrace we rented out for a night.. we basically had a BBQ and just hang out, watch dvd and gossip till the next morning. At 4am, we called MacD to deliver our breakfast and we ate like at 5am, hotcakes and all. But we were really starving.. :nuts Some of us zoink out for 2 hours (me included) while a few others went to walk by the beach. So since yesterdae, I only had 2 hrs of sleep till now coz I took 2 days off from work and I started gaming wen I came back. :spaz
your trip sounds really chill and low-key, but i bet it was a lot of fun! glad you had a nice time :D

and mcdonald's delivers? never seen that before.....i love some mickey d's breakfast, though :nuts
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
They do that here too, 24hrs service. They're my savior when I got hungry in the middle of the night. :XD
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
whoa 24/7, really? we have chicago's pizza that delivers until 5 am, but i think that's as close to 24/7 as we have. at least that i'm aware of. ;)

well, i googled mcdonalds delivery and found that they apparently do it in new york city. i had no idea! not sure if they deliver anywhere else, though. anyway, i guess you learn something new every day :p
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
ya know... wrestling used to be real... it used to have ppl get bloodied up and all that... the writting sucked, yes, and the matches were pre-determined, yes, but the violence was real. now it doesnt even have that. i caught a match the other day, and it was sooo fake! they pull their punches now!
Exactly, rabb.

"Unique individual looks"?

That makes me think of Quasimodo and other "unique" characters -_-;
I meant compared to each other :p

Anyway... have more pride in how we you look, hey?

whoa 24/7, really? we have chicago's pizza that delivers until 5 am, but i think that's as close to 24/7 as we have. at least that i'm aware of. ;)

well, i googled mcdonalds delivery and found that they apparently do it in new york city. i had no idea! not sure if they deliver anywhere else, though. anyway, i guess you learn something new every day :p
@&*%

Every time somebody mentions they can go out at night to eat somewhere I cuss. The nearest place I could go to eat late at night is Wafflehouse and it's like 30 miles away.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
off topic. any one know if bleach 166 comes out today?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@&*%

Every time somebody mentions they can go out at night to eat somewhere I cuss. The nearest place I could go to eat late at night is Wafflehouse and it's like 30 miles away.
i haven't had waffle house in years! i always get their pecan waffle. yummy :)

30 miles is too far for late night dining :o one great thing about living in the city is that there is always something open.

off topic. any one know if bleach 166 comes out today?
nope, not until april 9.......they are making us wait a long time to see grimmjow's release in action :(
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, I'll be MUCH happier next fall when I'm back in the city ^^ One thing about living out in the mountains the last two years, it's made me realize just how much of a city person I am at heart. XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Today was my bad day, i've got my first accident in this year, (well now you can give me the congratlutaion things :XD ) I've graze bike with bring so many tins, lucky that my vehicle was fine but not my pinkie.. :scry now my pinkie bruising and now i'm typing this reply with like a silly girl :scry *sigh*
Sakuraaa! I know I'm late with this, but :hug ! Take care of yourself! :shakefist

agh, is school ever going to end? :< I have so much work to do ;____;
blah don't remind me. i have six weeks left but i have so much work left. i bought my cap, tassel (it's black -_-) and gown today. i can't believe i'm graduating...
I so agree with both of you :scry

heheh, my dean was trying to convince me to walk in May, even though I'm officially graduating in August....but I'm way too lazy and honestly don't really care, and besides my friends and I want to go to a Sox game on graduation weekend :XD (I didn't tell my dean that part, though...)

anyway, hope everyone here is doing well!!! My advisor is telling me I should apply for a joint MA/PhD graduate school program, which means I should probably stop procrastinating and actually put some effort into my work this semester, so I don't know how often I'll be able to stop by here :darn stupid priorities! :shakefist
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thanx 4 the info igotthegoods. thats horrible tho. but oh well.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Az, your vacation look so fun, spent all the night with your palls and gossip all arround, auuu :wtf that's really girl's things to do :shakefist even though with that starving events, but even you're starving. it feel so fun when you must starving with your friends or may be you guys just tryin to imaginin your friend as a big mac or else :eyeroll
yep, watching a horror movie wif some of them was reali funny.. one person started screaming and everybody else follow suits. :XD

your trip sounds really chill and low-key, but i bet it was a lot of fun! glad you had a nice time :D

and mcdonald's delivers? never seen that before.....i love some mickey d's breakfast, though :nuts
yeps, I suppose my frenz & I aren't wad u call "party people", though one of them suggested watching pron.. I'm pretty sure she was joking. I think. :darn

They do that here too, 24hrs service. They're my savior when I got hungry in the middle of the night. :XD
yeah its 24/7 delivery here too ^^
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
anyway, hope everyone here is doing well!!! My advisor is telling me I should apply for a joint MA/PhD graduate school program, which means I should probably stop procrastinating and actually put some effort into my work this semester, so I don't know how often I'll be able to stop by here :darn stupid priorities! :shakefist
Good luck then Yomiko! I'm also in the critical period of my studies... any slip ups now, I might not be able to graduate this year.... >.<
Balancing between MH and real life is a pain in the a** :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I just got my thesis books signed for approval. ^^ I'll be submitting it tomorrow and it's homeward bound time!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top